Wood - the material for finishing the ceiling, which never goes out of modyKakoy material selected for the walls and ceilings in a private house? Experts say that for finishing the house inside is best to use a tree. This material is strong and environmentally friendly. If desired, decorate the ceiling wood can even be in the apartment. To do this, not necessarily to construct the frame. For example, veneer sheets can be glued with a special adhesive.
Decorating wooden ceiling panels veneered
There are multiple versions of finishing the ceiling. However, it is best to use veneered panels. They are strong and durable. Furthermore, veneered panels are easily bonded to each other using the special slot.
Mount Technology veneered panels:
- Secure the starter profile around the perimeter of the room. To lock the product, use dowels.
- Insert the ceiling profile in the starting line. Remember that ceiling profile must be parallel with respect to one of the walls.
- Attach to the ceiling profile ceiling suspension.
- Place the pieces of wood on the crate. For their fixing screws should be used for metal.
- Obsheyte construction panels. Fixation of products is carried out by means of screws.
- Install lights.
Veneered panels - the most successful material for finishing ceiling coverings, because it is particularly strength and durability
In order to eliminate the gap between the veneered panel and the wall, use decorative moldings. This product not only beautify the design, but also help to hide the start profile.
The best modern with wooden ceiling in a private house
Which material is best used for the cladding of the ceiling? Of course, the best finishing material is classic paneling. Outwardly, it resembles a wooden beam. For finishing wooden ceiling is best to use battens made from linden or oak.
Finishing the ceiling lining begins with installation frame. It is best to make stainless steel crate. Alternatively, you can use pine boards.
The choice of material for finishing the ceiling in a private home directly depends on personal preference, budget and desired outcome of the owner
During lining installation you must take into account a number of nuances:
- For fastening sheets need to use self-tapping screws for metal.
- If you made a crate from the boards, then put a layer of insulation.
- The joints between the walls and the ceiling repaired with molding with a wooden texture.
- Note that between the sheets should be a small space, as the tree may be deformed due to temperature changes.
finishing the ceiling in the house of wooden slats
Reiki for the ceiling and walls are made of wood and metal. It is recommended to use the first option, as the products made of wood, looks much better.
Also, the advantages of wooden slats may include:
- Environmentally friendly.
- Practicality. Ceiling, steering racks, does not require specialized care.
- Resistance to high temperature.
- High sound insulation properties.
- Low price.
Headlining wooden slats - a cheap, practical and eco-friendly method of finishing the ceiling
Remember that the use of wooden slats unacceptable in unheated rooms. These products are easily amenable to deformation during a change in temperature or humidity.
How to install wooden slats on the ceiling:
- Install the frame of bars section 30x30.
- Attach to the frame hangers.
- Obsheyte construct wooden slats. For fixing use klyaymery.
- After the installation is finished, zashpaklyuyte gap formed between the ceiling and the walls. It is also desirable to set the wooden molding and a ceiling covered with antiseptic solution and varnish.
Wooden ceiling from plywood
Plywood - an environmentally friendly material that is often used for walls and ceilings in a wooden house or apartment. Plywood is an excellent alternative to bunk or wooden slats.
Plywood is not inferior to their advantages bunk or wooden slats
- High thermal insulation characteristics.
- High strength. Plywood - laminate, however it has high tensile strength.
- High moisture resistance performance. Plywood, in contrast to the lining, not deform when exposed to moisture.
- Low specific weight. When using plywood you do not need to install a massive frame made of aluminum profiles.
Plywood is made from softwood or birch. It is recommended to use a sheet made from birch since they are more durable and strong. In addition, birch plywood sheets looked considerably better.
Installation of plywood sheets in the following order:
- Attach to the base surface of timber by means of screws.
- Attach to the sheathing sheet so that its edge and the middle rail coincided exactly.
- Lock veneer sheet with screws. Between adjacent fasteners must be no more than 25-30 centimeters.
- After the installation of the panels is over, it is necessary to eliminate the gaps between the sheets with the help of baguettes.
- When using a roller, apply the ink composition on the ceiling. Remember that you can not use water-based paints. It recommended for finishing decorative Structural paints.
Interior attic of plywood (video)
For finishing the ceiling and walls, you can use different materials. Each of them has a number of features. If you do not want to build a massive frame and spend a lot of money for building materials, the best choice is water-resistant plywood, stylized tree. In other cases, it is more expedient to use battens, veneered panels or slats.
Decorating the walls and ceilings of wood (photo)