Using spotlights for ceilings enhance the functionality of the space and reduce the cost of elektroenergiyuNuzhna stylish and multipurpose room? In this regard, a great role is given coverage. To create original light rays should abandon the old-fashioned chandeliers and opt for modern luminaires.
Relatively new spot lighting fixtures are in high demand for several years. Every year, their design and functionality is improved, allowing you to keep up with the times.
When choosing ceiling lights must not only be paid to their power, but also to know how and how many lamps per square meter of stretch ceiling in the room is needed for good lighting.
- Allow uniform or with an emphasis in certain areas illuminate the room, so you can play the original with light.
- Instruments are compact and light weight, which allows them to be mounted in a stretched canvas.
- Bulbs have no effect on the suspended ceiling with prolonged use, due to the low emissivity as compared to conventional fixtures and chandeliers.
- Easy to operate and do not require careful maintenance, except for wiping the front glass.
- Beautiful appearance, thanks to which lighting devices will fit perfectly into the interior of any type. When you design solutions spotlights can create unique compositions on the ceiling.
The refined design of a stretch ceiling is created by combining several types of lighting devices
Some still prefer the massive chandeliers. However, experts say that such a tension ceiling light fixture is not the best. chandeliers Accommodation in a stretched canvas is slightly more complicated, what to speak of repair.
But the main drawback - the weight of the chandelier, under a ceiling which may sag or even break over time. Therefore, for a tension blade point light devices are the ideal solution.
The spotlights can be installed several types of light bulbs.
Incandescent lamps will give the room a natural, pleasing the eyes light. They are resistant to sharp fluctuations in temperature, and their work is not dependent on the failures and power surges. But the installation of such lamps is slightly more complicated as a result of the big fixtures sizes compared to other point devices.
Point halogen lamps - the best choice for modern suspended ceilings
Halogen lamps, despite the high price, are in great demand. They are ideal for accent lighting, endowed with good light output and have a high service life.
Energy-saving lamps are characterized by long-term use and high light output. If these lamps are installed in the room, it will provide soft lighting.
Isolated and LEDs lamps. The main advantage of LED bulbs is their efficiency and durability, and low heat output devices improves their safety.
Instructions on how to arrange the spotlights on Stretch Ceilings
there is no need to contact the professionals for the successful installation of spotlights. Having studied some of the features and recommendations, arrange lighting fixtures on the ceiling can be yourself.
Based simple rules, installation of fixtures on the suspended ceiling can be done with their own hands
Step by step guide mounting point of bulbs:
- Distribution zones, which will be located equipment;
- Laying of power cables in gofrorukav;
- Making holes, which measures 6 mm;
- At the site of the future of lighting devices to make the connection of junction boxes;
- Output wiring for lights;
- Regulation of special zones for mounting lighting fixtures;
- Installation of reinforcing rings to the sites;
- Cutting holes in the ceiling to point the instrument;
- Output wires through the knockout holes;
- Mounting fixtures in the prepared area;
- Adjusting the height of platforms to avoid sagging of the tension of the web.
Self installing ceiling lights should be carried out in compliance with the required safety regulations.
How many lamps in the suspended ceiling must be in a specific room
How to correctly place spot lighting devices on a stretch ceiling? At first glance, the task seems to be quite simple.
However, in order to calculate and set the fixtures to consider several factors:
- Number of lighting fixtures;
- Area illuminates the room;
- Total power of light bulbs;
- Available light areas;
- The direction of the light beam;
- Movement of bulbs and their light scattering characteristics.
The total number of lighting fixtures to be mounted on a suspended ceiling, calculated based on the destination premises
Normal lighting, using spotlights, ensure that 1 square meter of space used 1 light unit power up to 35 watts. As a result, the room area of 20 sq.m. require a minimum of 12-13 bulbs. To facilitate the installation of devices is better to use an even number of lamps. In addition, it is important to consider what purpose will have a room.
Bedroom is not necessarily a large number of rays of light, but do not skimp on the guest room. It is important to know that many spotlights does not happen.
If the choice fell on the light devices with an external location, but keep in mind that this type of lamps illuminates the room several times brighter. Therefore, in this case, the required arrangement of bulbs and calculation instruments would be relevant.
Popular fixtures layout of the tension ceiling
Lately it has become fashionable to use the combined lighting. Ornate chandelier in the middle of the room, and beautifully located on the outskirts of the spotlights ceiling or in separate zones perfectly decorate the room and give it comfort.
Options interesting zoning and designation of the boundaries of light can visually enlarge the room and increase its real possibilities.
Oval - the most popular lighting arrangement that provides uniform lighting facilities
Interesting point equipment mounting scheme:
- Oval - will provide uniform illumination of the perimeter of the room;
- Circle - leave room corners muted, and its central part is covered as much as possible;
- Rectangle - will expand the space visually;
- Wave - beautiful reception rooms for non-standard;
- Accommodation lamps in diagonal corners - the concentration of the light rays with this arrangement to ensure the corners;
- 2 parallel semi-circle - the choice of such an option right to supplement the chandelier in the center of the ceiling, otherwise the room will be too dark;
- Crosswise - a specific technique in which the predominance of light is provided in the center of the room;
- Isolation of a semicircle one zone - will help to distribute the light in a certain area, for example, is perfect for the work area or berth.
Calculation, marking and installation of spotlights (video)
You can perform a custom pattern on the ceiling. Interesting light abstraction will be a highlight to any interior. Usually, when mounting the light of strict rules is not instruments. The unusual arrangement of lamps in their hands and fantasy owners!