Correctly done, steam ceiling will provide warmth and comfort in the room for long godyDlya to the apartment even in the winter was warm, use a variety of insulation materials. For best results, taken from the top lay a layer of vapor barrier materials. For this procedure, you can use all kinds of foil materials or ecowool Izospan. Before you start the installation of a vapor barrier, pre-treatment of the ceiling must be made. Otherwise, vapor or condensation may form in a wooden house or apartment.
Which party is necessary to lay a vapor barrier on the ceiling
Which side to put a vapor barrier on the ceiling? Vapor control layer must be disposed between the insulation layer and the sheathing. Proper stacking is largely dependent upon the material of construction of the steam.
If you are using Izospan, remember that the surface roughness should be located on the inner side. The smooth side of the material needed to pin down the sealing surface.
Izospan insulating material should be laid with the smooth side to the sealing surface
If you are using a different material, adhere to the following rules:
- The polyethylene film can be placed by any party.
- Membrane materials be stacked so that the icon is located on the reverse side of a vapor barrier.
- Penofol or foil materials properly stacked foil part inside.
- Polypropylene film to put the smooth side to the insulating layer.
Izospan vapor barrier film for ceiling
A vapor barrier of the ceiling is best to use film Izospan. This material is unique, since it is able to extend the surface life several times. Furthermore, Izospan film prevents the accumulation of moisture and mildew on a surface.
If you plan to paroizolirovat interior partitions rooms, you can use the film Izospan. This material should be mounted in the carrier frame members. Attach tape to the ceiling you need using the staple gun.
Fixation of vapor barrier membranes is performed using a special adhesive tape Izospan SL
By film Izospan benefits include:
- High strength. Steam insulation film does not deform over time.
- Water repellency.
- Resistance to mold and mildew.
- Easy installation. Laying of the vapor barrier material is made in the shortest possible time. In addition, lay film Izospan possible without the use of large quantities of construction materials. You will need only a stapler or nails.
- Environmentally friendly material.
- Long service life. Manufacturers claim that the filing can be 40-50 years.
How to style film: step by step guide
Laying vapor barrier begins with preparatory activities. First you need to build a cement screed. Also, do not forget to clean the surface from dirt and dust. grouting can be done if desired roughness.
A vapor barrier rough ceiling requires special foil film, which is produced in rolls. To fix the material you need to make a metal or wooden crate.
Apparatus insulated mansard roof materials using Izospan
Laying is performed in the following order:
- Expand rolls.
- Fasten the material to the sheathing. To fix, use double-sided adhesive ribbon.
- Level the surface. However, remember that a little slack should be the place to be.
- Proceed to finishing the ceiling.
Installation of the ceiling of the old steam insulation in a wooden house
Which to choose a vapor barrier for the ceiling decoration in a wooden house? In this case, you can use ecowool. This material is made of cellulose, the adhesive base and an antiseptic. Ecowool has high thermal and vapor barrier properties.
Cellulose Fiber for installation you will need:
- Partition of fiberboard or kraft paper.
- Wooden slats. They should be mounted on the ceiling.
- Wooden blocks.
- Blowing machine.
- Drill with different attachments.
Ecowool - a reliable and inexpensive hydro and vapor barrier material used for finishing the ceiling in a wooden house
Installation sequence Cellulose Fiber Ceiling:
- Ecowool Place in a container.
- Loosen material using a drill.
- With the help of the blowing installation lay ecowool.
If the ceiling has the remains of the old insulation layer, to remove them not necessarily. Ecowool able to fill all the gaps, even in hard to reach places. Also, a significant advantage of the material is its relatively low cost.
What other materials are used for different ceiling vapor barrier
There are various types of vapor barrier materials. Each of them has a number of features and drawbacks. If you need an inexpensive steam, you can use polyethylene. It will help prevent the penetration of steam into the house.
The disadvantages of polythene carry:
- Low strength.
- The complexity of the installation.
- A short period of operation.
Roof glassine - versatile and environmentally friendly material is used to protect surfaces against moisture penetration
If you want to buy a durable material, pay attention to the reinforced version of the films based on polyethylene. On this material is reinforced with a specialized coating, which is made of polypropylene. Mounting reinforced polyethylene is carried out by means of adhesive tapes.
A vapor barrier can also be used:
- The film of polypropylene. This material consists of several layers. In the polypropylene film has a rippled surface which reduces the likelihood of condensation.
- A breathable membrane. This material is made from synthetic materials. Laying breathable membrane is made directly on the Insulating layer.
- Glassine. This decision is likely to appeal to people who prefer to only environmentally friendly materials. Glassine perfectly resists moisture and prevent the formation of condensation. The advantages of this material is its low cost and ease of installation.
Installation of the vapor barrier Izospan (video)
The selection of suitable materials - the key to successful vapor barrier in the house. Experts recommend to give preference to environmentally friendly and durable materials. Perfect asphalt and ecowool. If you are looking for a budget option, use foil or polyethylene materials. A vapor barrier partitions or hard to reach places it is more expedient to use the film Izospan.