Drywall can be made practical pieces of furniture and beautiful decorations Application drywall repairs and device interior space for a long time it is on the first place in popularity. This material is not only used for the interior and zoning device interior partitions. Of GCR can be done quite functional items, such as furniture, boxes for the communications, etc. In addition, gypsum - a great option for making decorative unique design elements.
What can be made of plasterboard: product variants
Drywall - the most simple and inexpensive material, which is able to transform the interior beyond recognition. With its help, you can make re-planning, zoning, functional elements and décor.
Multilevel plasterboard with lighting can not only decorate the room, but also have a significant impact on the overall perception of the interior.
Design of the FCL, both simple and very complex, divided into two types: decorative and functional. For decorative products are erected for interior decoration.
The ceiling is decorated with the help of drywall, it looks good in combination with spotlights
- Modular pictures;
- Shaped recess in walls or other wall elements;
- All kinds of decorations for the walls and ceilings;
- Multilevel ceilings curly;
- Wall openings;
- Raised fireplace;
- Frames panel.
Products that carry the functional load - is cornices, decoration of door and window slopes, all kinds of furniture, walls and partitions and communications box.
Functional furniture of plasterboard: species
Plasterboard furniture - a modern solution for any interior. The main advantage is its accessibility, as well as the possibility to implement any design ideas.
Drywall can be multi-functional partition separating the kitchen and living room
Options for the furniture designs of plasterboard:
- The bar counter;
- The wall of the living room under the TV;
- A shelf;
- Mini wall;
- Built-in kitchen;
- Sofa, etc.
The disadvantages of this include its stationary furniture. If there is a desire to change something in the interior, such furniture can not be moved from place to place. Just drywall rather fragile, and it is necessary to understand the calculation of a design.
Modern ideas of drywall in the interior arrangement
Time does not stand still - it moves forward. And if before the drywall was used mainly for decoration, - or rather, leveling walls and ceilings, but now use it quite extensively.
If you know how to properly use plasterboard, it is possible to make a little room of an ordinary design creative multi-functional space.
Due to the drywall is possible to build a compact wardrobe
Figured partition with niches, for example, can serve not only racks, but also an excellent resonator for distinguishing one room into two rooms. A bulbous flower backlit ceiling, gently rolling on the wall has a niche with shelves - great for, say, a child's room: a night light, shelves and unique decor. Mini wall for the living room under the TV - it's not only furniture but also the decoration of the interior. It is not bulky, it may take a minimum of space, and the appearance can be any: all in the hands of a master.
Modern design development often shocking for its beauty and versatility. So, the usual wardrobe of the room, which has sliding mirrored doors and a semi-circular shape of the rear wall does not clutter, and vice versa - to visually increase the space. A decorative partition with integrated aquarium - not just zoning pier, but the "TV" for lovers of wildlife.
Column or semi-colony of the room is able to not only decorate the interior, but also to hide items such as:
- Water pipes, sewage, or heating;
- Ventilation corrugated and other utilities.
Raised fireplace made of plasterboard - stylish and fashionable solution for interior decor. But in addition to jewelry, it can serve, in example, a hiding place for important documents or valuables.
Tips masters: plasterboard with their hands
Today, many do repairs at home with the use of GCR designs alone, without recourse to an experienced installer. At the initial stage of the "love" with plasterboard, handyman better to follow some advice of more experienced professionals.
Shelves plasterboard have good aesthetic and performance characteristics
- Learn better at small interior elements having simple structure, for example - boxes, partition walls, arches portals, slopes etc.
- Do not start with the ceiling: it is quite difficult for the erection of structures that require experience in working with the material.
- Working with major structural elements, it is better to have an assistant.
- If you want to cut a large piece of drywall, it is best to practice on a small cutting of the material, not to accidentally damage the sheet.
- Fastening of sheets of drywall to the frame should be done with caution in order not to "drown" the screw too deep and do not push the material.
- Cutting of plates, in the absence of the knife to the GCR, it is possible to produce an ordinary knife or stationery.
- The shaped elements, including a hole, it is better to cut or jigsaw blade of a handsaw for metal (which greatly complicates the process).
- When plating the walls do not need to rest against the floor plasterboard. To avoid deformation of the structure during its subsidence should leave a small gap between the floor and the sheet.
- In rooms with high humidity (bathroom, kitchen), use a special water-resistant material, and with an increased risk of fire (kitchen) - flame retardant.
If during the cutting the drywall material is damaged (there are scratches), do not write off the unit off. With this great handle further finishing.
Varieties of gypsum board products (video)
Modern ideas for gypsum board products, a lot of (photo examples can be seen in the gallery), and adding to the impression of scanned even your imagination can create a truly unique masterpiece.
Design furniture from drywall (photo in the interior)