The original portrait embroidered on the picture will be a nice gift for family and druzeyVneshne attractive and unique in every aspect of cross-stitch pictures - the perfect gift for people you know or know. You can use it as a stylish interior decoration. Beginners think that to cope with the slave will not be easy, though, in fact, the task is feasible, provided quality training. The main role is played here by the accuracy of the scheme of work on photographs.
Cross stitching on the photos: the use of a PC
Previously, you had "by eye" to turn standard photos into the desired embroidery pattern. Today this task handles the specialized software (PO). This is a program, which can be downloaded for free, Pattern Maker. In addition to the small size and the possibility of installing on a computer with any operating system (OS), the program is widely used due to the possibility to produce more functions.
Pattern Maker program in seconds turn any picture in full scheme for cross stitch
In order to enrich the embroidery future in terms of colors and realistic, it is recommended to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Pre-process of interest in a photo editor. The recommendation is binding. Pattern Maker program is characterized by its ability to inflate the level of brightness and saturation. That is why you need to advance slightly reduce all parameters to the translation of the scheme for embroidery colors were natural;
- Beginners are recommended to perform a "test run";
- If a person will embroider a family portrait, all the faces in photos used must be close to each other;
- On all the photos you need to select a region which will become the basis for embroidery. In the case of the portrait's eyes are reference;
- To establish the desired circuit size;
- Select the desired number of colors and the brand of thread.
How to make a scheme for cross stitch with photos: Tips for beginners
Common errors occur even in experienced handy, so additional testing does not allow to turn work into something terrible. It opens a list of incorrectly set the brightness level. It is not always the first time possible to determine which part of the photo will be darker or lighter than the rest of the web. This is especially true for the photos taken on the pocket "Soap".
Unnaturally dark teeth, it is impossible to distinguish between the natural eye color - only a small part of the problems. If the quality of the original image is left with more questions than answers, it is recommended to do the following. View photo image editor and select the tab "Information". Regardless of the type of editor, a person will be able to know the level of brightness of all pixels in the photo.
To avoid mistakes when you create a scheme for embroidery, should be treated with the original photo in any photo editor
If at least one part of the picture there is a significant difference of the level of brightness, the tool will help correct the situation, "Dimmer" or "clarifier".
In addition, the work can meet some other common mistakes:
- Ugly collected hair;
- Not the natural color of the skin face covers;
- Improperly selected background;
- Dark spots on the skin, caused by improper or uneven lighting;
- Unnaturally dark lips;
- Light reflection on the face or forehead.
Even with such shortcomings create a beautiful scheme for cross stitch possible. The main thing - to spend a bit of time to correct the identified deficiencies in the photo editor. Once you're done, the image is placed in the program Pattern Maker for further transformation.
How to sew cross pictures: all complex just
Abandon the large number of small and plain elements, such as herbs, it is necessary for people without enough experience. Better cross sew simple composition, consisting of a part of the portrait. Creation process always starts from the middle part of the composition. This is done for two reasons. Firstly, the creation of embroidery in this case does not involve numerous errors.
Inexperienced craftswomen is recommended to start with the simple pictures with a small number of small parts, colors and shades
Experience shows that it is always easier in all respects be based on the most significant details. In practice, this means that the embroidery eyes and nose forms the basis for future compositions.
In addition, there are a few important tips:
- Embroidered pets will recover any picture. At the same time they do not occupy a large part of the image.
- Bags, hats and other small make photos more vibrant, in spite of this, it is necessary to correctly position them. Best would be to do it in the area of arms.
- It is better to make people's faces so that they lowered down on both sides. For example, if it is a portrait, in which 3 people depicted, the two extremes are placed on the level below.
- It is not recommended to get involved in a large number of small objects. First, they are difficult to embroider. Secondly, it is not easy to choose the right color.
- Create high-quality composition helps correct positioning of objects on the material. Observing the rules of perspective, smaller is always placed at the far background.
Recommendations for choosing a photo for embroidery portrait (video)
Embroidery on a photo - a fascinating and at the same time a complex process. Before you begin, you need to process the image correctly and only after that you can start creating circuits. Beginners are recommended to make a "dry run" in the Pattern Maker several times. In this case, will avoid a lot of color flaws and the need to redo everything.
Embroidered cross pattern on the picture (a photo)