Suspended ceilings with recessed light fixtures look good in offices, and residential domahChasche only suspended ceilings installed spotlights. This design is universal. In some cases, it is more expedient to install LED-lighting or a chandelier. It all depends on individual preferences and design of the room. As for the lighting fixtures or ice illumination used incandescent lamp, halogen lamp or energy saving light bulb. In most cases, used pinpoint LED lighting, because they are universal.
Recessed luminaires for suspended ceilings: types and features
What to choose fixtures with a limited budget? In this case, you can get help recessed luminaire. Built-in universal sources of light. They can be installed on the false ceiling, in the bathroom and in the living room. Recessed luminaires are divided into several types.
Distinguish 5 types of recessed luminaires:
- Fluorescent lamps. This variant lighting is the easiest and cheapest. In addition, fluorescent lamps consume very little energy.
- Raster. Typically, they are used for decoration of ceilings in public areas.
- False. They may have a mirror or a parabolic louver. If the height of the room is small, it is recommended to stop the choice on the bulkhead.
- Lamps rack type.
There are many varieties of recessed luminaires for suspended ceilings
By the built-in fixtures also include lighting Ringo devices. They are used only in the case if you are using the combined lighting scheme. Ringo lamps are both built-in and wall.
Choose spotlights for suspended modern ceiling
Spot ceiling lights are the most common. They are mounted on the frame after the installation is carried out on the base fabric suspended ceiling.
Spotlights are 3 types:
- LED. This lamp is considered to be the best, because it evenly distributes light across the perimeter of the room. In addition, LED light sources are durable and consume little power. These lights is recommended to install high ceilings. Ice-lights made it out of the LED bulbs. Luminous tape attached to the profile.
- Lamps with halogen bulbs. Their distinguishing feature - a high level of light output. Halogen lamp during operation emit a lot of heat, so they are not recommended for use in suspended ceilings made of PVC panels.
- Lighting fixtures with incandescent lamps. Such light sources are cheap, however, are very small.
Spotlights in the suspended ceiling are ideal for high-quality illumination of the working area or recreational
If you choose to use halogen bulbs, take into account that they may have a capacity of 12-220 volts. If you decide to use a low voltage light sources, remember that you should necessarily establish an additional transformer.
LED bulbs and ribbons for hanging high ceilings
Most often, for finishing stretch ceilings are LED lamps or tape. LED lamps have a small size and high performance. In addition, you can connect them to the system of lighting program.
Advantages of LED lamps:
- Long service life.
- Economy. LED lamp is used as the DC power source, so that they do not flicker during operation.
- Security. LED lamps during operation, do not emit ultraviolet light and harmful fumes. In addition, such products do not contain mercury, making them easy to recycle.
The strip is capable of transforming into any room better, adding a brightly colored to create contrast
LED strips can be finish stretch ceilings square "Relight". Also, such illumination can decorate the webs of plastic or plasterboard. The tape is universal, because it looks perfectly even surfaces of irregular configuration. Such illumination is advisable to apply even if the ceiling is round or multi-level.
LED strips can be installed even in wet areas. It should be noted that in case of failure of a single lamp, the system continues to work properly. Also, the advantages of LED strip can be the simplicity of its installation.
Select and set raster fixtures for suspended ceilings
Raster fixtures are typically used for office decoration or public places. However, some people prefer to use this method of lighting for decoration of the living room or bedroom. Raster lamps have special bars. Its size is chosen based on the perimeter of the room. The grille is needed for the harmonious diffusion of light in the room.
Isolate 3 lattice form:
- Double parabolic.
best raster lamps are suitable for schools and offices
Set raster fixtures on a special suspension system, which is made of the profiles. In selecting a profile for ceiling light consider the distance from the base surface to the PVC panels.
Installation sequence of raster fixtures:
- Install wall corner and suspensions.
- Secure the guide profiles, and align them with the level.
- Attach the cross-section. For fixing, use of locks and special slots.
- Place the panel. Take care that they are arranged symmetrically.
- After that, lay the lights in the pre-prepared cell.
How to choose the size of the spots for hanging low ceilings
When selecting the size you need to draw on the ceiling area. Remember that you need to prepare in advance holes for spotlights. Typically, the diameter of the fixture is indicated on the packaging, however, experts strongly recommend to perform measurements independently.
To measure the size of the need to measure the distance between the mounting springs. To this number must be added to 5-10 millimeters. In the manufacture of the hole note the depth of insertion of the lamp.
For a room with a small area should be selected small spotlights
Also, when choosing a lamp must be taken into account:
- termokoltsa size.
- Height of the luminaire.
- Lamp type. For example, halogen lamps have a larger size than the LED.
What is the light reflectance ceilings
Light Reflectance - one of the most important characteristics of a suspended ceiling. This value is expressed as a percentage and indicates the amount of light reflected from the ceiling surface. The value of light reflectance is largely predetermined by the material web.
Also, the magnitude of retroreflection will depend on:
- The amount of natural light in the room.
- Ways to trim the outboard blade.
- The dimensions of the room.
Reflective ceilings are often used for bathrooms. In addition, they are able to visually expand the space
The highest coefficient of retroreflection have matte and glossy ceilings in conjunction with raster lamps. Also, high light reflectance performance can be achieved if use halogen lamps.
Installation of suspended ceiling with LED lighting (video)
A wide range of lighting fixtures allow you to easily choose the right lighting for the room. You do not need a special directory, or consultation of experts. When selecting lighting, consider their characteristics, size and design of the room. Universal solution are LED strip lights and directional type. With a limited budget would be best to use incandescent bulbs.
Lamps for suspended ceilings in the interior (photo)