Beautifully complement the interior space can be for many years with the help of a stylish arch of gipsokartonaArochnye design in the interior are the height of fashion: they let you arrange a doorway in those places where there is no possibility for any reason, put the door. The most common uses of plasterboard poluarok - within the premises. These arches and poluarki will adorn a doorway or a portion of interior walls in the living room will be comfortable in the kitchen or hallway - in those places where the daily permeability is high enough, and will add charm to the interior design. Ease your work with plasterboard, the basic material for poluarki, allows you to make such a design with their own hands, even for novice masters.
Poluarka plasterboard: where to start training
What is poluarka? This design, which has, like the classic arch is basically a circle, but if you take a half circle for poluarki, it is logical for the production of curved arch, it will take only a quarter.
Important: FCL has a small thickness (6.5 mm), allowing it to easily bend to create curved parts. In the absence of the FCL can be used drywall ceiling plasterboard.
Often poluarka - a variant of the aperture overlapping with one rounded corner, while the second may remain straight. The rounding may be based on the diameter of the circle for the classical arch inscribed in the opening. Another embodiment - poluarka created on the basis of a larger diameter circle than the width of the opening, then rounding the angle will be small.
To arch was practical and reliable, it is necessary to select only high-quality materials for work
The following materials are needed to create poluarki own hands:
- Arch drywall sheets (GCR);
- Profiles for mounting drywall: a guide 27h28mm 60h27mm and ceiling;
- Plaster on plasterboard;
- Armirovochnaya tape (serpyanka);
- Acrylic primer;
- Plaster for interior use;
- Corner protective arch (plastic or aluminum);
- Screws Drywall length of 25 or 30 mm;
- Fixing nails for mounting of the guides (or size 6hch0 6h60);
- Seal for profiles.
The amount of materials is calculated as a function of aperture size and shape poluarki.
In addition to this useful and specialized tools:
- Knife for cutting drywall paint (you can use the jigsaw);
- The level of water or a laser;
- Metal shears for cutting profiles and corner;
- A hammer;
Making poluarki - the process simple and inexpensive, but it requires care in the accuracy of measurements and calculations.
Before you begin to install an arch made of plasterboard, must first make the opening measurements
It all begins with this work to create poluarochnogo arch in the doorway:
- Remove the measurements with the opening;
- Poluarki plan shape and count the number of required material;
- We produce pattern (template) for the cutting of curved elements;
- We clean the opening on the remnants of the old finish (remove trim, remove old putty and plaster);
- When using a tape measure and level marks the spot, which will be mounted rails profile arches.
After you have made all the work on the preparation, you can proceed directly to the creation of the profile frame and cutting out plasterboard.
Step by step the production poluarki own hands Plasterboard
The first step in the manufacture of poluarki - fastening guide profiles. They are mounted on the sides of the door opening at a distance from the edge equal to the thickness of the sheet of drywall on both sides so poluarki edge will not stand out relative to the wall. Attach the guide you need to use the dowel-nails in increments of about 40cm. Then, if available sealing tape guides, anchoring on top of it. We measure the arc of the future poluarki tape. Cut the guide profile of the same length, and make notches on its sides every 5-6cm along the entire length - it will serve as a bottom guide arch.
Make the arch can be independently, most importantly - correctly and securely install the profile and plasterboard
After that you need to draw on a sheet of drywall arc of the desired size and diameter, and a pattern to make a second similar parts in mirror - they will be mounted on both sides of the opening.
In conclusion remains to fix the drywall and the bottom rail into the opening.
This can be done in two ways:
- Drywall screws fasten the first sheet is already mounted to the profiles, and then, gradually curving, they fasten the lower guiding profile;
- It is possible to initially fix the guide rail to the bottom of the arc of plasterboard, and then the entire assembled structure attach to the side profiles in an opening.
Both methods require a particular skill, but it will accurately fix gypsum structure in the opening.
How do poluarku of plasterboard with their hands: bending drywall
Before finishing work remains very little: it is necessary to fix the lower band drywall in poluarke. Sensing strip of drywall cut length equal to the length of the arc poluarki, and a width equal to the depth of the opening. For fixing plasterboard on a curved surface it is necessary to bend.
To make a semi-circular arch is simple, the main thing - the right to bend the gypsum board, and then spend the finishing work
This can be accomplished in several ways:
- For a small bend can be used "dry" method - set strip on props and lightly loaded small weight in the middle, while the drywall will not take the desired shape;
- It can be applied to the inner side of the sipe every 10 centimeters and a gradually curving strip arms immediately screws fixing it to a profile;
- The most common - "Wet" method: wet the inside surface of the water band using a wide brush and set at an angle so that it bends under its own weight.
Important: a curved "wet" method strip can be directly screwed on the screws, and can be left to dry, if it bent the desired arc.
Now it is necessary to perform processing and poluarki conduct finishing work.
Final processing of plasterboard poluarki
To begin, place the joint sheets of drywall should okleit armirovochnoy tape. It is attached to the primer and top right are buried putty plasterboard. The edges of the arches and finished off with opening the protective corners. You can use plastic corners, and the very arc to finish aluminum for straight lines.
Further decorate the arch of the drywall can be a beautiful wallpapers, which will be in harmony with the interior
Fix them stands on the liquid nails and putty, carefully adhering to the surface. You can even "put" on the corners of the screws in some places for reliability.
After installation over the entire surface poluarki be primed and then cover the filler in multiple layers. After this finishing work continues in the same way as with conventional walls: cleaning, polishing and coating of paint, wallpaper or other types of finishing.
Step by step instructions creating poluarki plasterboard (video)
Poluarka of plasterboard - it is beautiful and comfortable. It gives an aperture in the room lightness, visually lifts the ceiling and fills the space with light. Mount it simply and inexpensively. Observe the accuracy of measurements, the sequence of installation and carefully fasten all the elements - and the ready poluarka long will please the eye.
Examples poluarki plasterboard (photo of the interiors)