Decorative plaster in the hallway looks very refined and roskoshnoPrihozhaya - is the "face" of the house. That hallway people judge the house in the first place. Ugly corridor spoil impression about the whole house, and a refined and tidy, on the contrary, asks the right mood and provide housing as rooms finished with taste and attention to every detail. Decorative plaster is an excellent material for the hall, as it looks expensive, modest and comfortable. What you need to look perfect hall.
Decorative plaster in the corridor: the pros plaster coating
There are many ways to decorate the walls and ceiling of the corridor. Special frequency of different wallpaper, paint and plaster. Decorative plaster is a modification of the latter method, so it combines the advantages of plaster finishing method, as well as beauty.
What are the advantages of plaster:
- Low cost. Compared to the effect which produces decorative plaster, its value is negligible.
- Plaster is used for finishing, so it has a quality such as strength. Therefore, the mechanical effects that are possible in the hallway, not harm plaster.
- Plaster is not afraid of moisture and temperature extremes. It is also important to cover the walls in the hallway.
- Coloring pigment plaster is quite resistant. He will not update the repair for many years.
- Beauty coverage achieved through color and texture of the game can not be compared with most of the options that are usually offered at a similar cost.
Decorative plaster in the corridor has a number of advantages, including low cost and coating beauty
Many objective quality plaster forced to consider it one of the best covers for the corridor.
Decorative plaster on the walls in the apartment corridor: 3 types of plaster
Thanks to the different type of plaster composition may vary by type. Different types of plaster have varying degrees of granularity, and therefore their texture will be different.
Traditionally distinguish 3 types of plaster:
- Venice. This kind of plasters used not only for the corridor, but also for any other spaces, since it has no apparent vividness, and a decorative effect is achieved only by the fact that the pigment is distributed uniformly and forms a refined pattern.
- Structure. The structural composition of the plaster present blotches of different solids. Structural plaster differ in the size of these particles. If the relief structural plaster is not very large, in the corridor, she would look like a winner and original.
- textured plaster perfect for creative people, who are fond of unusual simple tasks. With textured plaster and scrap materials, you can create a unique design. Textured plaster for a long time after the application is a plastic that allows you to do with it what order the imagination.
There are three types of decorative plaster: textured, structural and Venetian
Select the type of plaster, which is suitable to your tastes and to the interior of the home.
Decorative plaster in the interior of the hall: correction of the appearance of the walls
The Russian flats problem is not solved a small corridor that's been going on for many decades. Therefore, a variety of design methods for the visual correction of the corridors is very relevant.
How to make the interior of the corridor is more logical and beautiful with decorative plaster:
- If in a small hallway there is a feeling of "hanging" of the ceiling, then apply a decorative plaster strips with a vertical orientation. Choose light colors or gradient, fade up.
- Horizontal pattern will not increase the height of the walls, but visually expand the hallway. Calm light colors or a combination of two closely spaced tones enhance the effect of horizontal streaks plaster.
- Large picture will focus on the walls that give the volume of the hall with ample space.
- For a small corridor should be selected accordingly small patterns.
If you are in an interior hallway dekoriruete wall plaster, keep in mind that for a small corridor is better to choose small patterns, and for a large room - large
With decorative stucco you can change the interior corridor.
Do I need a Venetian plaster hallway: elegance and sophistication
If you love classic style, each room of your home must comply with the principles of the classical style, at least partially. Venetian plaster like nothing more than emphasize the smoothness of the walls and the refined taste of the home owner.
The secret of Venetian plaster is in layers, which is applied to the material on the wall. Different layers of different reflect light, creating the game and intricate patterns.
Entrance hall with Venetian plaster looks very elegant and stylish
How to apply Venetian plaster:
- The most important step in applying Venetian plaster is a leveling base wall. Do not expect that the decorative layer will hide flaws walls. In contrast, the Venetian will only emphasize the shortcomings, thereby spoiling the appearance of the entire wall and the interior of the room.
- Inadvertent thick strokes apply the first layer. It is applied to the primer for better adhesion. Give the 1st layer of 6-8 hours to dry.
- The second layer is applied with smaller movements, and the first strokes leveling plasters.
- After drying the second layer surface is sanded with sandpaper to get rid of particularly outstanding pieces of plaster.
- When the surface will seem complete, apply the wax.
Textured plaster in the interior: entrance hall with special effects
To decorative plaster has shown its ability to simulate natural textures, choose textured plaster! Designers have developed many methods by which it is easy to create a beautiful texture.
What textures are most often used for the corridor:
- wet silk;
- antique wood;
Textured plaster hallway - it is an opportunity to create a masterpiece with his own hands
With textured plaster will not be difficult for you to come up with their own texture.
How is the finish decorative plaster hallway with his hands
Decorative plaster - it is the material, which is easy, convenient and pleasant to work with. Therefore, it is often people carry out repairs to the decorative plaster with your hands without the help of professionals.
Decorating hallway with decorative plaster can be done with his own hands, because it is quite interesting and entertaining process that does not require special skills
How do the finish corridor by a decorative plaster with your hands:
- The first thing that will have to take care - is to prepare the walls. Perfectly aligned primed walls - this is the only option for the application of decorative plaster. Otherwise, all trim goes down the drain.
- Spread the plaster according to the instructions and get to work. With a wide spatula, apply broad strokes.
- Give pattern plaster their desired manner. Some spend the wall dry twigs, leaving a beautiful textural bands, while others use special stamps and rollers. In a pinch, you can just leave the wall to dry, as it is in any case will become an interesting texture at the expense of the pellets in its composition.
- After complete drying of the plaster it paint. You can make 2 types of intensity to the background part and for a bas-relief of plaster.
- Wax wall to look flawless coating.
Whichever figure you can play with your hands, using a decorative plaster.
Finishing decorative plaster in the hallway (video)
It is pleasant to note that the reviews of the decorative plasters are always positive: it is convenient to use, it is convenient to apply, comfortable to live with it! It remains only to think of what the plaster should be selected. Fortunately, all of the options available and ready to be used on your corridor.
Examples of plaster in the hall (photo interior)