The modern design of the walls in the room will help create an atmosphere of harmony and uyutaSegodnya many are looking for a photo of modern walls in the room to make a radical change in the usual interior conversion. Making a living is no longer the preserve of fans of the classic design trends. Gone are the days when most of the space was assigned to a massive closet, which houses kitchen utensils, books and a variety of family rarities. Today became fashionable practicality and attractive appearance.
Features modern walls for hall
A departure from the established canons - so it is possible to characterize the majority of design decisions. Open shelves with irregular geometry, an abundance of glass surfaces, functional transformation - just a few of the characteristics of modern walls for rooms. Another feature - the modular character of the furniture. If you previously used whole massive structure, now it became fashionable possibility of free transformation.
In practice, this means that every element of the home, these cubes in the constructor, it is easy to move to the desired position.
Modern wall of the room are different multiple mechanisms of transformation and abundance of glass surfaces
In addition, modern wall has the following characteristics:
- Large selection of colors and textures;
- The abundance of open shelves for storing small items;
- Multiple mechanism of transformation;
- The use of synthetic materials, are durable;
- The abundance of glass surfaces, giving a sense of ease.
Components of the modular design
As I mentioned before, nowadays preferred furniture, allowing it to collect in any order. It does not lose its relevance in the design big and not very living. With the ability to move the constituent elements in the space, you can change the time of the usual landscape of the time. You do not need a full-scale renovation.
When buying a wall it is necessary to show the necessary vigilance in such cases. Firstly, you need to examine your eyes ready models. How freely open the door? What is the texture of the surface? Or easy to scratch or leave a noticeable stain on the surface? The pedantic examination will be made, the less problems occur in the apartment during the immediate operation.
Modular construction usually consists of a cabinet, cupboard, cabinets and racks for storage
Regardless of the manufacturer and the number of functional differences in the composition of any wall of the room includes the following elements:
- Racks for storage of equipment can be complemented by a niche for computer table;
- Numerous souvenirs, magazines and books are placed on open shelves;
- Open or glazed cupboard - allows you to put in the room kitchen utensils and decorative trifles;
- Bedside table for placing the plasma TV or stereo system;
- Spacious closet - comes with sliding or hinged doors. The first option is optimal for small rooms where every centimeter of its weight in gold. If we talk about the functional purpose, the cases are divided into linen and wardrobes.
Create an interior room in a modern style: the attention to detail
Rational use of the available space - the key to a comfortable and functional interior. It happens that in some situations it becomes difficult or even impossible to mark out a separate cabinet or wall as a whole. In this situation, designers are encouraged to review the appearance of the previously planned construction. It helps in the modular nature of the construction.
Create an interior room in a modern style can help modular character designs
The key to the solution of the spatial problem is the correct placement of each module depending on the design and floor space:
- U-shape - suitable for elongated and narrow living rooms;
- L-shaped ideal in cases when the room several windows, or it is one, but it takes a large area;
- T-shape - suitable for the hall, where minimalism reigns.
The modern design of the hall in the apartment: smooth transitions
Regardless of which style is chosen for the room, and is not dependent on the size of the room, each element must be submitted at the same time the beginning of the next and logical completion of the previous one. This can be achieved in several ways. The easiest - to place the wall units so that they gradually decreased as it approaches the window. It is worth to mention that a similar decor is appropriate only in a narrow rectangular room.
If the space in the room is sufficient (more than 18 sq. M) for the harmonization of the transition from one element to another color recommended solutions. We are talking about small decorative overlays, color wallpaper, lighting and so on.
In the modern interior is valued smooth transitions, that is, the wall modules should gradually decrease closer to the window
For example, the closer the modules are arranged to the window, the less artificial light they require. Otherwise, the furniture is literally "drowned" in the flow of natural light coming from the window.
An experienced designer contemporary draw attention to several important factors:
- Beige and sand - 2 of the most common colors, allowing jinx transitions and uneven lines;
- It is not recommended to put modular elements near the massive curtains, against which wall will be lost;
- It is necessary to abandon the multi-colored furniture or such, where there are too contrasting spots, or a separate shelf or drawer is constantly evident.
Variants of modern wall in the hall (video)
Contemporary wall is characterized by attractive appearance, functionality and complete freedom in the choice of method of assembly. Even when errors made in the measurement room, the modular elements can be arranged in any manner. As a result, do not have to contrive an expensive repair. The main thing - you need to properly arrange the lighting and color accents.
The design of modern wall in the room (photos in the interiors)