Stretch ceilings - a modern version of finishing the interior, characterized by aesthetics and long ekspluatatsiiSegodnya ceilings are popular consumer environments. Stretch ceilings - is a beautiful view of the ceiling trim. Their installation takes a minimal amount of time. In the construction market there are a variety of materials from which they are made. Each material has its own characteristics, methods of installation and decoration.
Advantages of stretch ceilings
Choosing material for suspended ceilings, in the first place it is important to familiarize yourself with the features and benefits of suspended ceilings to other types of finishes. Regardless of the chosen material, suspended ceilings - is the quality design of the ceiling, which will provide the ceiling a nice, smooth and stylish surface.
One of the advantages of suspended ceilings - Easy installation: If necessary you can successfully design their own hands
Advantages of tension structures:
- Installation can be performed at any time, regardless of whether the building work carried out in the room.
- Installation is carried out in 2-3 hours, which significantly saves time. Installation of multi-level ceilings will take twice as much time.
- Ceiling PVC film protects against flooding of the upper floors have been able to withstand the high weight of water.
- Designed for a long service life.
- Hide wires and communications.
- It does not require specific care, except for wet cleaning process of pollution.
When considering the merits shows that the ceilings will last a long service life thanks to high-quality material from which it is made.
Stretch ceilings are made only from environmentally friendly materials. This applies to both the PVC film and the fabric of the web. Therefore, the choice of material is up to the consumer, which must take into account their demands for ceilings, their properties and characteristics.
Compared with these types of finishing such as painting and installation of gypsum coating ceilings are of great value that is characterized by their universal characteristics.
Materials for ceilings PVC or cloth
There are two common types of suspended ceilings, which are equally popular sale. Each type has its own characteristics, are made of different materials, have a distinctive structure.
Types of paintings:
- Film ceilings. A coating which includes a polyvinyl chloride or PVC. The material has a width of 3 m. This is explained by the possibility of production equipment. Therefore, in a large room using multiple webs that are welded to each other, using a special device. This requires a calculation of fabric per m2. This method of installation requires the presence of a seam, which does not spoil the overall appearance since almost invisible.
- Fabric ceilings. The ceilings are made of cloth are more expensive than film, and have positive reviews amongst consumers. In the manufacture of the fabric is impregnated on both sides with special polymers. It is breathable, which will ensure the room is well ventilated. A web of fabric has a maximum width of 5 m.
Film ceilings may have a matte or glossy surface and high durability
Each material has its advantages and disadvantages. It should take into account when selecting and installing.
Film ceilings, for example, can easily withstand high water pressure that will prevent the room from flooding. Then water can be easily drained through the hole and the ceiling remains dry. The fabric has a solid structure due to the impregnation, it is difficult to pierce or cut, unlike the film.
Both types of materials can be decorated in many ways. Film ceilings are matte, glossy, satin, suede. Fabric ceilings can be painted in a variety of colors using acrylic paints on fabric.
Slack ceilings: materials and technologies
Materials for ceilings are made by different technologies, which affects their structure and characteristics.
Stretch fabric construction more expensive, but differ refined appearance and high levels of environmental
Tissue ceilings made of special synthetic tissue web which is coated with a special polymer impregnation. This makes them resistant to all sorts of influences. Film ceilings made of PVC, wherein the film is attached to different structure.
Each material is eco-friendly, harmless to human health. Various manufacturing techniques determine texture webs. Film polotki may represent different types of coatings.
The texture of stretch ceilings
- Matt. It has a rough surface, not shiny. This type of finish takes advantage of to create a classic interior. Have a low cost.
- Glossy. Fabrics have a reflective effect, which makes it possible to experiment with the space. Ceilings are ideally ugly surface.
- Satin. Material made using satin PVC film. Its texture, it resembles natural satin, what you will not find anywhere else, and that makes the room more comfortable. The material does not shine and does not have the ability to reflect the situation.
- Suede. Fabrics made using a film with a suede texture. The canvas has a relief structure that resembles the original suede. Fabrics are particularly density.
Each invoice is suitable for different types of premises. Thanks to the visual effects, which makes the ceiling with a certain texture, you can increase the space of the room, raise the ceiling to make the room more comfortable.
New material stretch ceilings: how to choose
In the study of the diversity of species of suspended ceilings, can be confused. Some new material for the stretch ceiling is better can only be addressed in a detailed study of the type of premises, certain expectations from the ceiling, an amount that can be spent on the installation of a particular type of ceiling.
Rules for the choice of the new material:
- Take into account the area of the room, ceiling height to get supplies.
- Determine the features that should have the material.
- Considering what decorative burden will be borne by the material.
- Determined with the price category.
- It examines the advantages and disadvantages of each type of material.
For the small size of the room the best choice would be the film mirrored ceiling visually expands space
New material for the ceiling to choose easily, if at once to determine the expected result, consider the points that will be decisive.
If the room is subject to frequent the flood - the best choice to film surface, which is 100% will protect your home from water. If the room is small and low - the best choice to be glossy ceiling surface that visually enlarge the space. To the room to "breathe", is best suited fabric cloth.
Choosing the material, everyone must decide for themselves what the quality will be more advantages, which would act ceiling.
Rules for the choice of material for suspended ceilings (video)
There are two main types of materials of which are made ceilings - a PVC film and specially treated fabric. The range of textures enables to choose an option that will blend harmoniously with common interior. The choice is so great that there is an option to combine paintings, offers great opportunities for the most daring design decisions.
Material for suspended ceilings (photo)