Before you use the fire escape, it is imperative to hold her number ispytaniyPozharnye stairs often installed outside the building, and so that they have successfully carried out their functions within the dividing of time, they must be inspected and tested periodically.
General requirements for the testing of fire escapes and regulations
There are certain guidelines that people must follow when conducting audits of external fire escapes.
As a rule, the test of fire ladders carried out by experts on a specific procedure
Defined methodology for conducting such tests:
- Check external fire escapes should be performed only during daylight hours, in accordance with all the necessary safety precautions. The area around the ladder should be fenced, and should hang warning signs of the tests.
- Statistical tests are performed at each load fifth rung of the ladder load of 180 kgf, and load is applied for a few minutes. It is also subject to a similar load stair string.
- If the ladder march to the grounds, in this case also checked flights and landings, with the application to him of the statistical load. The load on the march made strictly from the bottom in the middle, and at the site is checked by means of the distribution of load.
- A check is made as staircase fences by applying thereto a load of 54 kgf every 1.5 m along the entire height of the ladder.
After removing all loads are examined entire ladder, if during inspection revealed deformation of the structure or partial destruction ladder elements, such ladder to the further operation is not allowed, what is drawn, the unsuitability of using this design.
If the staircase after the removal of the load is in order, a protocol on its suitability for further use.
Sample test certificate fire escapes and requirements
After all the necessary tests, fire escape, if it meets all the requirements of GOST (for Kosgei) for such constructions shall be drawn up of work performed on the test of external fire escapes.
After carrying out tests on the ladder without fail hung a special tag that confirms serviceability design
In this document, the following items should be listed, be sure to fill them:
- The act specifies the contract, based on which the check was made of stairs and must be specified location and the address at which the test ladder, its name and type, and all of its dimensions, height, width, height of fences, etc.
- The act shall specify what time of day the tests were conducted, as well as some of the equipment used: dynamometer, ropes, cargo winch etc., which have been tested with an indication of the mass of the load or tension in kg, the number of points to which was made secure the rope.
- At the end of the act indicates whether the staircase required load and whether made a visual inspection of all parts of the ladder after unloading.
At the end of such an act is put test date stamp of the authorized organization that has the right to carry out such checks and the signature of the responsible person.
On the very same stairs hangs a label that contains the specified object inventory number, date of validation and timing of the next test. The same information is duplicated in a special log, which is stored in the organization or in the factory administration, factories, villages, etc. This sample will help fill an act competently to make the document a person who carried out the inspection.
Test Example external fire escapes and fences roof
Each building and construction, the height of more than 10 m shall be fire escapes, both internal and external, as well as fencing roof, which at any time of the year should be OK, because it affects the life and health of people, to test proper operation and normal functioning. Such tests, according to government regulation should be carried out every 5 years, and visual inspection of the entire structure once a year.
The tests must be carried out relevant organizations, as, for testing, need a license.
If you need to test the ladder, then it is better to ask for help to the relevant organizations
There are certain requirements for inspection and test of fire ladders:
- All ladders must be tested only in the daytime, when the wind speed is not more than 10 m / c. Place near the stairs, which passes the test must be fenced. Participants who are testing with a load on the ladder, must be for the sake of safety outside the area.
- In the design of stationary fire ladders suspended load certain weight or force is applied to the structure by means of cables and winches so as to determine whether the ladder can withstand a static load for a predetermined time. Also, before and after a visual inspection of the entire structure.
- In addition, the primer coating is checked stairs and special paint, which must correspond to the class 5 coating. After all the tests, it shall be drawn up, if the ladder has passed all the tests. If not, the information is communicated to the nearest fire station about the unsuitability of the stairs for further use.
GOST requirements and test fire escapes and roof fences
All these ladders must be made according to GOST, this standard applies not only to the metal fire escapes, including propulsion and vertical, which are stationary, but also to other types of fire escapes. This also acts to GOST enclosure roofs, and sets the test procedure and the procedure for performing quality evaluation stairways and roofs.
In addition, the ladder should be evaluated for cover design a special paint
Method their performance corresponds to a particular guest:
- design strength test performed by the static load, the load value is selected from the possible maximum load on the structure with a certain safety margin, which is typically about 1.5.
- Tests are carried out using special equipment, at the same time, in the construction testers test area be prohibited so as not to cause injury in the event of structural failure.
- Are examined ladders and other structures before testing and after using manual measurement means roulettes, levels, etc. as well as using more sophisticated means, such as use for such purposes, a laser range finder.
Also it carried out inspection for quality coating special paint stairs, and also allows the measurement of its thickness by means of special tools. During this test identifies the suitability of the ladder for further use.
The frequency of inspection of stairs is also regulated by GOST, visual inspection of ladders should be carried out at least once a year, and with the use of equipment - once in 5 years.
Timing and frequency of testing of fire escapes in departments
Studies have fire ladders should normally be undertaken by relevant departments, but can conduct these tests and private organizations which have all the necessary documents.
Fire ladder must be inspected every 5 years or after repair
Enough with such organizations to sign a contract, and the representatives of these organizations can get started:
- The tests are conducted using the necessary equipment, which allows to load a certain load the ladder that allows you to determine the suitability of the stairs, or, conversely, it unfit for further use. After filling out the required documents produced, showing all the performance properties of the stairs.
- For all works compiled estimates indicating what exactly was to be made the payment. Also prescribed period the next tests stairs, stair test every 5 years, as well as carry out the test after repair.
How is the test of fire escapes (video)
In addition to the fixed fire-escapes, there are stairs and others. For example, tests assault ladders and retractable three-knee should be checked once a year. Also are checked once a year and various other portable structures that are essential for the work of firefighters, for example, these types of ladders like JECFA, airbags, etc. When testing this type of stairs, using a special device that allows you to give a certain pressure on the entire ladder structure.