Making a homemade cabinet made of plasterboard, which has sliding doors, ensure cost savings and will meet the personal needs of all members of semiIz which make the perfect wardrobe for the perfect interior? The material should be practical, cheap, eco-friendly, good performance. This can only be drywall! Plasterboard is used mainly: for the cladding of wooden walls, for leveling walls, for the construction of the various partitions and arches. Drywall can be used for the manufacture of suspension and a multi-level ceiling. However, drywall good assistant designer - it can be used to form the walls, arches and niches, shelves, and make embossed or contoured wall, a variety of decorative elements. What more convenient, plasterboard can build an entire wardrobe! One day, did not find a ready wardrobe, meets all the requirements (price, design, color, shape, size), and made to order expensive, this is a great option. Especially do something with their own hands so exciting.
Wardrobe with their hands Plasterboard
Wardrobe Plasterboard help make design idea, solve the problem of lack of storage space. Plasterboard eco-friendly, as the "breathing", relatively cheap, and it is easy to any treatment. It is lightweight, so that when assembling and transporting will not "hurt back."
Before starting work on the production of the cabinet is necessary to select the optimum configuration of the future product, specify its size and perform the drawing
for the manufacture of the cabinet steps:
- The first thing you need in the creation of the cabinet, it is the idea - drawing. Everything should be clearly froze, where planned construction of the "miracle of the cabinet."
- This is the place you need to prepare: lined ceilings, walls and floors, so as not to have gone further guides the door. Since drywall lightweight material, the cabinet frame should adhere to the wall, perhaps to the floor and ceiling that will provide structural rigidity. That is, the walls are load-bearing elements of the wardrobe.
- Your drawing should be moved to place the creation of the cabinet, make labels, which will be in the frame. For the best layout, it is desirable to use a laser level, but will approach a normal level.
- Frame can be metal profiles and bars of wood. A more practical option - a frame made of metal profiles, because it will not be a heavy load on the structure. A guide for fastening to the sliding doors and other movable parts, pieces of wood are required in order to ensure rigidity and strength.
- During operation, the door does not "fought"Necessary junction of walls and doors to insert a tab or a soft seal. Material doors must not resist deformation, be strong, it is desirable to eliminate the use of drywall. And to make a choice in favor of durable materials, such as glass, wood, plastic and the subsequent registration of the order.
- wardrobe doors - an integral part of the room design. According to the budget, they are the most financially-expensive, compared to the entire installation of the cabinet. Budget option without doors are design ideas. The frame is fastened with screws, dowels and screws. First assemble the guide profiles, then suspensions, these vertical profiles, in the right places attach the sealing tape.
- After installing the frame sheathe sheets of plasterboard him. The drywall corners and joints need to paste the molar net followed by applying putty. After the cabinet is necessary to putty, paint, giving it durability. The final stage is inserted shelves and rods.
Drywall is possible to produce a variety of built-in niches, shelves, cupboards in the bathroom, corner and built-in wardrobes. Kitchen is possible to build a kitchen, shelves, niches, as well as a table, even the bar. Bathroom, fit well made of moisture-resistant drywall niches, shelves and cabinets, which will be placed towels, cosmetics, gels, shampoos, cleaning products. The toilet is also possible to place niches and shelves of plasterboard.
perfectly suited collected from drywall niches and a safe toy for a child's room. Actually made furniture from drywall, emphasize the character of the owner, give flavor to the interior.
Advantages and disadvantages of closet of plasterboard
Wardrobe - the best option for small and large rooms, perfect for the living room, hallway, bedroom and nursery. It can be easily put a lot of things, because it is the large number of different departments and shelves. This cabinet can serve as an extension of the wall and hide its flaws and do not need the space.
Ideal for storage - wardrobe-coupe plasterboard recommended for any room
Wardrobe of drywall - a very handy thing, but we must remember that heavy parts such as construction tools is not necessary to put into it. Plasterboard has only one drawback - fragility.
However, cases of drywall - the future of the furniture, because they do not bring harm to the body tenant and all who are close to him, does not take up much space in the room, it can be collected without problems themselves. It has good sound insulation, which is so necessary in a new building. Such a cabinet may build a certain size, that is so necessary in small apartments type Khrushchev, which do not have enough space and "storage" for things. You can endlessly list the advantages of this "wonder cabinet".
Short instruction: how to make a wardrobe of plasterboard with their hands
To make your wardrobe hands, it is necessary to define the design and configuration of the cabinet. It is necessary to carefully try to drawing, measurements (it is better to measure seven times than the cut once). Do not be lazy, be careful and patient.
The general layout of the closet can be solved in different ways. It can be collapsible shelves, drawers, tables and wheeled containers
It's okay that the measurements are not very well-defined number of sheets of drywall you need, from the remains can make shelves. Securely lock the frame is the skeleton of the cabinet. From frame as you commit, will depend on its reliability and durability.
Convenient closet in the hallway with doors made of plasterboard
There are a number of problems, which we face in the hallway - it's a small space, poor lighting, the eternal mountain shoes and outerwear. Solve all of the above will help closet of plasterboard. Build makeshift wardrobe with sliding dvertsami on his own sketches, is economical and practical.
The drywall can easily pave the wiring, make the lighting, decorative light bulbs screwed.
How to make plasterboard cabinet (video)
Two levels can be made for clothing, according to the season. One bar placed near the ceiling, in the middle of the second. Very comfortable in summer, winter clothes hanging on the top, and the closer the summer - at the bottom. Correspondingly, in winter the opposite. Also at the bottom of the cabinet, you can build shelves for shoes.
Imagination is boundless, you can build your "miracle-cafes' individual requirements. Be creative, master, go for it!
Design wardrobes plasterboard (photo in the interior)