The box is made of plasterboard - it is a good way to hide communication sanuzleDelaya repair in the bathroom, many are faced with a very important problem: where to hide the intricacies of pipes, taps, valves, which are inevitably present in the toilet? With the help of modern materials can easily solve this problem in just a day, the other not being an expert in the field of repair.
How to close the pipe in the bathroom plasterboard: Various Options
Repair in the bathroom does not look finished, if communications and water remained uncovered. To give a neat appearance wall, which is located near the tube, in several ways, each of which can be easily implemented in a room of any size, which means that they are suitable for even the smallest of toilets or bathrooms with toilets.
Manufacture of plasterboard box can be their own hands, the main thing - to think in advance the construction design and prepare all the necessary materials
We offer these options of your choice:
- The first method of registration zones, where the tube - assembling the blinds. With their help, you can hide an impartial view of the pipe, they do not need a long time to fix, in addition, the blinds are easy to clean. The disadvantage of this design is that the blinds are not very reliable, it may break and then need to replace them entirely.
- The second option for decor pipes - communication cabinet. It can be made on the basis of the usual cabinet built into the wall, assembled from scrap materials or is sized and mounted in a niche under the order. The dignity of the cabinet - access to all the pipes and valves. In addition, you can optionally put the shelves for household textiles or in a closet. Unfortunately, cases of this kind do not fit into all interiors and a small bathroom with shelves they also occupy a lot of space.
- The best option for any design solution - a box of drywall, which will be closed pipes and ventilation shafts. It is easy to make, it can be finished in many ways, and the shape of duct can be given, based on the characteristics of the room.
Close the pipe in the bathroom plasterboard possible with a minimum of tools and materials, while spending very little time. More write out this process further.
How to make a box of drywall in the bathroom: Materials and tools
The first step in the construction of ducts for bathrooms: choose what size will the future design. If the bathroom is narrow, and the pipes are located along the short wall, you can sew it completely over the entire width and over the entire height.
For a small number of pipes in the lower part of the walls can make a box-parapet, which incidentally will perform the function of the shelf.
A toilet in a large duct can effectively mask under the projection or column. For the manufacture of the box, use one of the most popular in modern building material - plasterboard sheets. They are mounted on a special profile, which you can buy at any hardware store.
To box to get a reliable and practical, you should choose only high quality plasterboard
For boxes will need:
- Moisture resistant plasterboard sheet (GCR);
- Profile guides (Mo);
- Profile wall (also called rack-mount, SS);
- 6h60 dowel-nails;
- Self-tapping screws for fastening drywall;
- Loop-frog to hatch.
To save space, can be replaced by the profile wall having dimensions 50x50 on ceiling PP 60h27 and guides 50x40 - on ceiling guides DPU 27h28.
Tools to make a box of plasterboard with their hands, so useful:
- Rotary hammer / drill shock;
- Painting knife for cutting drywall;
- Scissors for metal / bolgarka for cutting profiles;
If a question of saving money is acute, it is possible to replace the metal profile a wooden block and drywall cheaper plastic panels. When assembled all the tools and the material is purchased, and the box size has been determined, you can begin to do the work of sewing the plumbing pipes.
How to close the pipe in the bathroom plasterboard: step by step guide
Getting Started with marks on the walls and ceiling, which will be attached a profile frame for future construction. We expose them with the marker pencil or marker.
Clearly following the instructions of the repair work, you will have to quickly install plasterboard box in the bathroom
Next, we perform the following steps:
- Profile cut into the wall, and a pair of scissors or a grinder attached to the wall dowels, nails in the ground, which will host the connection to the drywall. Separate sections of the profile of the same length are attached to the floor - they will perform the function of the frame for the future of the box. Align the position of the profile at the level of assistance so that it is perpendicular to the floor.
- Cut pieces of guide DPU equal to the width of the duct wall to the front wall. These segments are fastened to the end of the floor and the ceiling or wall at a height of boxes, if it will not close the communication from floor to ceiling. Several more sections of the same between the wall mount and wall profile as the ribs of our design.
- Plasterboard cut into pieces of desired size. Fasten it to the user's profile on the sides of the box with screws every 5-6 cm along the perimeter. On the front wall we need an inspection hole for access to counters, taps and valves. Therefore, before the box to strengthen the front wall, mark and cut a hole for the door or flap. Then, similarly to the side walls attach the sheet to the profile of the GCR.
The basis of our boxes ready, now stands arrange the door and attach it to the front panel design.
We make door boxes in the closet
Door for plumbing conduit may be made of different materials. Here are just a small list of how to arrange access to communications in the toilet.
In order to make a beautiful and practical door in plasterboard box, you can use the plastic panel
Among them were:
- Drywall - the most simple and natural option, especially since the workpiece under the door you already have;
- wood panel or veneer;
- small curtain-Rollo;
- plastic panel;
The most practical and discreet option - it is the door of the drywall. GCR finished piece can be slightly clean up the edges with sandpaper and put on a frog loops, which can be purchased at any hardware store.
The most popular are chetyrehsharnirnye furniture hinges-frog.
Fasten hinge screws to the front wall of the box and check closely whether buries the resulting door.
How to decorate a box for the pipes in the toilet
To box hiding the pipe in the toilet looked completed, it is necessary to prepare the furnish, and then to finish suitable materials. Preparation is made in the same way as for any drywall constructions.
Processing of the ground will not only help to reduce the consumption of putty, but also protect against the appearance of mold and mildew.
The most popular decorative ornament, which is able to stylishly decorate plasterboard box is beautiful tiles
Conduit treat soil, cover with several layers of filler, and then overwrites grind surface. The edges of the boxes can be designed for drywall corners of plastic or metal. They can easily be "planted" on the same product.
As a finishing boxes can be used:
- Tile, which is finished by WC, and tiles can be finished and a door box;
- Washable wallpaper;
- Latex paint;
- Wooden or plastic battens.
Try to choose a finish for the box in the same style, which made the rest of the repairs in the bathroom and give preference to easily washable and resistant to moisture content. Detailed instructions for finishing the walls of the box can be found on the video on the Internet.
Mounting boxes made of plasterboard in the toilet (video)
Box in the closet of plasterboard - it is a very simple design that securely hides the not too attractive sewage pipes and ventilation shaft. Make it possible in a room of any size, and a variety of boxes and their finishing options allow to create the most comfortable building, which will provide access to sanitary communications and at the same time look beautiful.