The exact layout of the ceiling - the key to successful installation of the frame under the gipsokartonMnogie people prefer to make the alignment of the ceiling using drywall, because to implement the installation of such a structure is quite simple. In order to properly collect plasterboard ceiling, you need to secure the crate. Frame for suspended ceiling can be made of metal profiles or wooden bars. Before you start you need to choose to choose the optimal size of the design and make a preliminary layout.
The frame of the profile of the ceiling of plasterboard: features and dimensions
Before a suspended plasterboard ceiling on a metal or wooden frame, you need to make a drawing. In its manufacture, you must take into account the configuration and dimensions of the room.
The basis for the framework will be UD-profile. It will encircle the room around the perimeter. It is recommended that it is located at a distance of 5 centimeters from the base of the ceiling. Otherwise, the structure may be deformed.
As a rule, before the installation of a tension ceiling plasterboard on metal frame make accurate drawing
Also, when manufacturing drawing take into account the following dimensions:
- Profile of CD should be placed parallel to the room. The distance between adjacent profiles must be at least 60 centimeters.
- If you are making a multi-level ceiling, the optimal distance between hangers - 40 centimeters.
- Attach the drywall to the profile you need to step 25-27 centimeters.
Marking the ceiling under the framework of the plasterboard: step by step guide
Marking - one of the most important steps, because it is from it will depend on the successful assembly of profile and structure as a whole. The layout should be applied to the ceiling after you eliminate all defects and zagruntuete surface.
In order to make the layout you will definitely need a laser level. This device will allow you to more accurately apply the layout. Also for marking, you will need a tape measure, steel profile, token and building level.
Before making the layout of the ceiling, you need to remove all its imperfections and defects
The ceiling must be applied:
- The distance between the plane and the outboard support plate. If you want to put a layer of insulation, the optimal distance - 40-60 centimeters. Also take into account the size of lighting fixtures.
- crates size. Cell sizes are predetermined by the dimensions of the sheet and the weight of lighting fixtures.
- Placing the support structure. This size must be applied in the event that you plan to install a multi-level ceiling. When choosing the optimal size, note that the wall should not be subjected to too high loads. If the walls in your room are made of concrete, then there are no restrictions.
Metal frame for suspended ceiling
The metal frame is made of several types of profiles. Every detail has its purpose. In addition to the profiles, the frame consists of special fastening elements. This may be crab connector bystropodves or U-shaped bracket.
If it becomes necessary to design the gain, the efficient use of rack profile CW. It is set in increments of 380-410 millimeters. Remember that it must be secured so that the two sides had an opportunity to attach sheets of plasterboard.
When choosing a metal frame under the suspended ceiling should think in advance of the planned height of the structure
Also, for the manufacture of a metal frame used:
- Guide UD-profile. This part is installed along the entire perimeter of the room. The width of the profile - 25 mm, and length - 3000 mm. For finishing the ceiling is recommended to use parts made of steel plate.
- Carrying CD profiles. These profiles are set in the final formation of the crates. On CD-profile attached drywall sheets. The width of this product ranges from 25 to 60 millimeters and a length of 3000 to 4000 millimeters.
- Arch profile. This profile has the same purpose as the bearing profile. However, this piece has a lot of cuts, so that it is easy to bend.
Metal frame for plasterboard ceiling: installation scheme
Once you've marked up the ceiling, you can begin to assemble crates. For frame structures, you will need the anchor fasteners or direct hangers. mount type "crab" or clamps may be used if desired. For a tight fit on karkasnike profiles should be used boring and piercing screws.
Before starting the installation, you need to define the lowest corner of the room. After that, it is necessary to withdraw from the distance required to cover communication and wiring under the ceiling. In the resulting point to install a laser level.
The main stages of installation of the ceiling plasterboard - marking ceiling coverings and installation frame
Driving assembly metal frame:
- Make a few holes in the ceiling. Step between holes - 40 centimeters.
- Insert the dowels and screws in the holes.
- Attach the guide rail to the wall. Repeat this procedure until until you replace the parts around the perimeter of the room.
- Attach to the ceiling Direct suspension.
- Tension between the longitudinal guides some woods. They will help you to make it easier to navigate and more precise installation.
- Fasten the carrier profiles to direct suspension. It should be done very carefully, because by this stage will depend on the strength of the supporting structure.
- Install the crossmember. Secure them together by means of "crab".
- Obsheyte structure gypsum boards.
Install plasterboard, wooden frame,
Wooden crate are useful for decoration of a private house. This frame set is somewhat simpler. However, remember that the tree can be deformed under the influence of moisture. Remember that the humidity indicator material must not exceed 13%.
For the manufacture of wooden batten bars used softwood. Such a material is inexpensive and durable. Before you install the crate, do not forget to treat the wood antiseptic composition. This will protect the material from mold and mildew.
As a general rule, the installation of the ceiling of plasterboard over a wooden frame made in private homes
Installation of wooden crates in the following order:
- Put on the ceiling and walls layout. To do this, use otbivochnogo cord and a laser level.
- In selected areas, do the hole depth of 3-4 centimeters. Note that the hole diameter should not be greater than 0.7 centimeters.
- Secure the rod in the suspension.
- Secure the rod in the resulting holes and push them with dowels. Do not forget that the back of the hangers need to glue the sealing ribbon.
- Attach the strap suspensions.
- Tension on the fishing line with the line flush hinged mounting structures.
- Align and lock the bars. For fixing, use screws.
Installation of the ceiling plasterboard (video)
Set the frame under the plasterboard ceiling is simple. The main thing - correctly mark the base surface and to select suitable materials for the crates. If you want to make a multilevel ceiling drywall, then you should be used metal lath. Keep in mind that for the installation of multi-level structures should be used only those profiles that are made of steel plate. If you want to install a single-level ceiling, to save money, use for the manufacture of wooden crates bars.