Topiary can be made of any material - it all depends on your fantaziiSdelat Topiary own hands, step by step instruction which is given below, it is not difficult and interesting. Anyone can buy, but to participate in making the most - is another matter. That this is the basis of all art - to create a so-called "tree" desires.
Topiary own hands: step by step instructions for creating a basis
Made base (aka stem) mainly from strong steel wire - it is malleable to change shape and quite strong, if not to make abrupt transitions and sharp bends.
The simplest version of the basics:
- All mounted on a plastic flower pots;
- From the bottom, where there is a hole, edge of the wire is pushed and locked hot glue (thin layer to avoid projecting buildup on the bottom);
- Do not, do not use a few pieces of wire. Can and does complement the base wooden or plastic sticks (look amazingly rods glue gun).
Twisted stem wire can keep yourself on a few kilos without deformation
And you can do and that is easier - take a heat-resistant water pipe with a diameter of about 15-20 millimeters, and use it as a basis. Here, the main convenience is that for fastening elements on it can be used very melted plastic, warming it previously on a gas hot-water bottle.
How to Make Topiary: step by step create the upper part
Assume that the base topiraiya ready. It remains the case for small - to attach itself to her crown "tree of happiness." And this is where you can give your imagination run wild at full strength, because you can use to create any available materials, ranging from normal colored paper, finishing with expensive jewelry or Swarovski stones - as you wish.
And can and does make some pieces of beautiful shiny ribbons. Get something like Japanese origami, but formed in a single tree.
Decoration for the crown Topiary can serve as natural materials or artificial decor
The main rules for creating crowns:
- As a basis to use a soft material (you can even club any tissue or a piece of hard foam, papier-mâché);
- Fastening elements make rigid (for hot glue or metallic clamps);
- Flat shape does not necessarily comply with - wood reflects only the imagination of the master and describes some algorithms.
What is most often used for decoration? Coffee beans, woven grafts (patchwork), cellophane ribbons, threads dry, artificial flowers, moss, sea lathed pebbles, shells and so on. Fit all that in principle can be considered beautiful. You can navigate in the photo, or a master class from the other needle women, but it is better to create yet a unique combination.
Options decorations Topiary
Creating a crown - a rather laborious process, but even after this topiary is not considered to be fully completed. Beautiful works require ending chord. In simple variations of it can be using artificial planting of vegetation, which act as a woven flowers. Is it possible at all to fulfill the production of a decoration of the old and broken Christmas toys (pounded in a mortar). Received a very impressive and attractive. And, of course, topiary art implies that the final tree will fully reflect the wishes of the master.
Simply put - the way you like and to do, as long as the finished topiary included a piece of his soul. It is difficult to express in words - it is more than necessary to experience the process of creation.
Topiary decoration options you can take to have finished work or to come up with themselves
How to hide the wire - there are a few proven methods to do this:
- Glossy paper completely wrap;
- Tightly roll up a conventional tow rope or burlap;
- Just paint (suitable, if as a basis stands plastic tube);
- Hide behind the crown (if a little height bases, as well as the tree itself).
If the decoration mainly used fabric, it is desirable to cover a layer of hairspray.
quilling technique in the art of topiary
There is such a thing as kviling that is widely used when creating a topiary. In fact - it's just pieces of paper curled into a tube. If all of them to join on the basis of the type of foam - will quite luxurious and "fluffy" crown of the tree. The most important thing - it is done quickly and the volume of the crown can be adjusted directly in the process of bonding (by simply cutting to the desired height). It does not need to create a step by step description of handicrafts - it differs only in the shape quilling (same diameter, or one part of the larger \ already), as well as bonding density.
In the manufacture of Topiary in quilling techniques you spend a minimum of materials and time
When using quilling to remember:
- The paper should not be strongly bent - there will be sharp corners, as soon as the humidity in the room will increase;
- When choosing sheets for quilling to properly combine colors. As a basis we can take a combination of well-known rainbow;
- Instead of gluing the sheet is better to fasten bracket - so it does not take waves, after the adhesive;
- To base held fast - it should be slightly bent (for each page).
How to make a fruit Topiary own hands (video)
And again - the way in which you'll have a "tree of happiness" depends only on the imagination. It is advisable to start creating topiary preliminary draw pictures of how the final product will look like - so it will be easier to supplement it, to change something in the manufacturing process.
Topiary with their hands for every taste (photos)