Wallpapering a ceiling wallpaper - it is inexpensive and practical way to interior decoration pomescheniyaDizaynery recommend to finish the ceiling with the help of wallpaper. This material is inexpensive and is durable. In addition, the wallpaper help to hide imperfections on the surface. Also, this finishing material perfectly fit into the interior of the home. We recommend using a paper wallpaper as their pokleit easiest way to trim the ceiling. Alternatively, glass fiber can be used or fleece. If the budget allows, prefer vinyl paintings.
As pokleit paper wallpaper on the ceiling
Paste paper wallpaper on the ceiling with his hands simply. First you need to carefully prepare the ceiling. Ink from the surface to strip off optionally. The main thing - to align the ceiling. To do this, it is best to use a primer mixture.
If you plan to pokleit wallpaper on the ceiling is plastered, then before finishing to be applied to the surface of a special material. Perfect acrylic primer. Apply it should be with the help of a thin brush. Proceed to finishing work is possible only after the material is completely dry.
Ceiling before mounting your need to prepare - to cover the primer mixture
Wallpapering is made in the following order:
- First spread roll and cut off the necessary part of wallpaper sheet.
- Spread on the wrong side of the web the adhesive solution.
- Roll wallpaper sheet accordion.
- Glue the fabric to the ceiling.
- When using a roller flatten finishing material.
Adhesive fiberglass wallpaper on the ceiling
If you do not want to glue conventional paper wallpaper on the ceiling, you can use special glass-fiber based material. Use the finishing material is expedient in areas with a low ceiling.
Adhesive fiberglass will look harmonious, even on plasterboard ceiling. If you decide to use a finishing method, the seams on the cardboard-gypsum panels you need to putty.
Decorating steklooboyami ceiling will not only strengthen the surface structure, but also to avoid the appearance of cracks
If you decide to glue the glass fiber wallpaper on a concrete ceiling, you need to make a pre-cleaning surfaces. First of all, you need to remove the old plaster from the ceiling, paint or lime. All you need to putty micro defects and cracks filled with a special sealant. Thereafter, it is desirable to be applied to the ceiling surface primer mixture.
sticking fiberglass algorithm:
- Initially, you need to cut the fiberglass sheets.
- Thereafter, to prepare an adhesive solution.
- With a roller apply a ceiling surface a thin layer of adhesive.
- Then glue glass sheet from the ceiling, and share it with a plastic spatula.
- After work Protect the room from drafts.
How to glue non-woven wallpaper: along or across
Non-woven wallpaper is allowed to glue the length and breadth of the ceiling. However, gluing finishing material along easier, especially when long finish surfaces. When choosing a method relies solely on individual preferences.
Before the start of finishing work is necessary to prepare a set of necessary tools
If you want to make a pink or black ceiling, you can use non-woven wallpaper. This material is durable and practical. In addition, non-woven wallpaper is easy to stick as gypsum, and the wooden ceiling.
The procedure for gluing non-woven wallpaper:
- Remove the whitewash from the surface. Also, do not forget to remove the paint. If on the surface there are rust stains, you can fix them yourself using hydrochloric acid.
- If the ceiling has flaws and cracks, they must be eliminated.
- Apply the mixture on the surface of the primer. This will ensure a better adhesion of the wallpaper to the ceiling.
- Cut sheets of non-woven wallpaper.
- Spread the material on the underside of the adhesive solution.
- Glue sheet to the ceiling. Flatten with a roller blade.
- Once pasted over the surface dries, start staining. It is recommended to use water-based or latex paint.
Sticking vinyl wallpaper on the ceiling with his hands
What wallpaper best fit into the classical interior? For decoration, designed in a classic style is recommended to use vinyl wallpaper. These wallpapers look luxurious and easy to stick to one. In addition, the fabric data do not fade over time.
Vinyl wallpaper - the most suitable material for pasting the ceiling
Also, the advantages of vinyl fabrics include:
- A large variety of colors and textures.
- High rates of wear resistance and elasticity of the material.
- Durability. The average vinyl wallpaper are 10-15 years old.
- Resistance to sunlight.
The disadvantages of vinyl wallpaper:
- High price. Vinyl fabric are about 2 times more expensive than paper.
- Lack of ability to pass air. Consequently, the vinyl wallpaper fungus often appears.
- Toxicity material.
It is worth mentioning that the glue vinyl fabric need to butt. This is due to the fact that the active material has a high strength, so when finishing places overlapped webs joints are strongly visible.
Driving wallpapering the ceiling
The sequence of gluing vinyl wallpaper:
- First you need to remove the micro-defects on the wall.
- Thereafter, the strip should be cut the desired length.
- Then you need to apply glue to the underside of the leaf.
- Attach the fabric to the ceiling. Do not forget to flatten the strip with a roller.
- If necessary, remove excess adhesive solution. To do this, use a damp sponge.
- Trim wallpaper at the joints, remove using paint spatula.
Pasting the ceiling Non-woven wallpaper (video)
Correctly apply wallpaper on the ceiling is simple. First you need to clean the surface and repaired all the cracks in the ceiling. Also, before starting work, be sure to insulate the room from drafts. Desirably, the room temperature was not less than 22 degrees. In choosing the material lean on interior design. For decoration, in the style of Art Nouveau or classic, it is best to use vinyl or fiberglass wallpaper, because they look elegant and unusual. In other cases it is advisable to use paper and nonwoven materials.
Ceiling wallpaper at interior (a photo)