Stairs with zabezhnymi steps have good aesthetic qualities and long life Such constructs may be of wood, but it is permissible to use a metal frame, and also can select a different angle of rotation steps. Projects stairs leading to the upper floor, it zabezhnymi form include such a feature as what type of structure developing are circular and are arranged almost continuously from top to bottom.
Stairs modular stairs: species
Naturally, the upper part of the structure is much smaller in width than the lower. It is thus possible due to the steps to replace the landing, and save space.
Stairs with zabezhnymi steps are of two types:
- Swivel 90 degrees.
- Rotary in which angles are 180 degrees.
It is possible to make your own hands, and the design and installation of the interior of the subject, but first want to go through the advantages and disadvantages, so as not to be disappointed in the future.
Zabezhnymi stairs can be made both from metal and wood
Among the advantages are the following:
- Possible to reduce the area that is given under the stairs, so it becomes more compact;
- Magnification of the room space is required even for large houses, because a lot of places do not happen;
- Attractive appearance.
Among the shortcomings experts note:
- Psychological discomfort, which can occur when lifting by narrowing the stairs;
- The complexity of the installation, as well as the settlement;
- Lack of comfort, but it is a private matter of each person, as some prefer to equip the ladder with a platform, others without;
- The presence of the risk of injury during the descent, if the design has been installed wrong, without complying with the norms and standards.
Calculation of the stairs and drawing zabezhnymi steps
To avoid unpleasant and extraordinary moments after the installation of stairs with zabezhnymi steps, you should pay attention not only to their views, but also on how the calculations should be carried out.
It is this stage is considered to be particularly important, and it should be carried out with the utmost care. The calculation is performed when the drawing is created as a cut, and holistic.
Calculating the size, you need to go through such steps as:
- Vyschityvanie depth on the outer edge of each stage, which should not be more than 40 cm;
- Calculation of the average depth of each step, which is substantially 20 cm;
- Selecting the height of steps which may vary in the range of 12-22 cm;
- Selection of maximum protrusion from the end part treads which does not exceed 4 cm.
Before the start of construction winder stairs, it is recommended to make a drawing on paper, specifying all the required dimensions
Basically, the most popular L-shaped staircase. It is easier to draw, and the installation does not take labor.
To determine the size of this object in the interior, it is necessary also to take into account all the nuances:
- To increase comfort, it is necessary to depth steps (C) to subtract their height (H). In general, it is 12 cm.
- For maximum safety, we need the sum of C + D, which is equal to an average of 46 cm.
- To calculate the optimum step need summarize 2D + C, and it is approximately 62 cm.
Angles of steps of the staircase structure and arrangement of standards
Production and holding the ladder assembly as with rotary views, and conventional, is performed only in accordance with the GOST standards and SNP, which should be available in the first place.
For stairs with zabezhnymi steps has its own special recommendations:
- The maximum depth of the steps at the place where they are adjacent to the wall, is considered to be 40 cm.
- The minimum depth of steps where the installation is carried out to the central frame, 10 cm is considered.
- The minimum allowable depth in the central part winders should not be less than 20 cm.
- According to the step height should not exceed 12-22 cm.
- Tread should not be hanging down by more than 4 cm.
For hanging in safety on the winder stairs should install railings
If the stairs turn is 180 degrees, it should be a special gap between the top and bottom do not march more than a quarter of the distance between the left and right edges of the treads. In height, the overlap should not exceed a height of 2 m.
Comfortable L-shaped staircase
When calculating the staircase design, it is worth to focus not only on the sheer size, but also for durability as well as where and how it will be used.
In order to calculate the angular stairs, you should use:
- Special tool;
- Skill in geometry;
- Recommendations and GOST standards.
The width of the L-shaped ladder should be chosen so that on it were to miss 2 people
Naturally, if this arrangement lifting method to the second floor to the first, especially in a private home, you need to consider the fact that it is possible for her to climb furniture, children will run around and climb the elderly. Accordingly, the structure must be strong, durable and, most importantly, convenient and the most elaborate.
Ladders must be smooth but not slippery to be present in the frame of the metal profile and the wood of the highest category.
Also need to select a specific number of steps, which will be reflected in the figures and are made during installation.
Design winder stairs and their features
The essence of the staircase, wherein the winders, to exclude from the construction site.
- Replace it with a stage;
- Make a piece of furniture more compact;
- Add comfort and convenience.
To avoid monotony in the room, stairs color must be different from the color of the walls
It thus saves space in private homes, and it is possible to arrange even the smallest in size accommodations. Experts do not recommend steps for depths greater than 40 cm. The closer to the level of the wall, so it is closer to the central supporting part. Thus, it is possible to increase the radius of curvature of the steps, as well as save space.
When the tread depth of more than 40 cm, the depth of the main frame is increased, and thus the design becomes less secure, that is strictly prohibited. This may cause a breakout levels and at all the consequences of emergency situations in the form of injury.
Ladders modular stairs with steps of 90 degrees
At present, you can find ready-made angular staircases, and various kinds, types and heights.
Among turning, there are two popular types:
- With reversal in 90 ᵒ;
- With a turn of 180 ᵒ.
Improve the aesthetic quality of the ladder can be due to the thread on the railing
It should be noted that calculating the design dimensions of their own, it may have trouble with stairs, which have a 90-degree turn. Pristupkov form can not take an arbitrary, it is necessary to adhere to clear standards.
In this case, the product will be durable and safe, and can be the most convenient to use an object and not worry about the consequences that allows you to keep all the features and the required standards.
Ensuring that a width of each ladder element has, you can eliminate problems assumptions and oversights. Increased tread width from a narrow to a broad should be conducted smoothly and without sudden surges. It should be noted that the width of the horizontal surface on the biggest of stages should not be a small ladder and must be at least more than 10 cm.
Winder staircase with a 180-degree swivel
It is important to remember that if there is no specific skills to install ladders, it is advisable to choose the services of professional craftsmen to ensure 100% security and strength.
Steps in the rotation area on the winder staircases are made slightly wider than the rest
The main requirements for turning staircases with an angle of 180 degrees are:
- Compliance width along the edge of the rotary stages is not less than 40 cm;
- Compliance rotary step width in the middle of at least 20 cm;
- Compliance turning radius of 30 cm.
Implementation of all steps, including turning on the same line.
Staircase with zabezhnymi steps with his hands (video)
Due to this, the staircase will look stylish, fashionable and most importantly, comfortable. By purchasing the stairs finished plan at the store, you need to install the collection and clearly verify that all the necessary components and fasteners.
Design winder stairs (photo in the interior)