Shelves are practical and comfortable dressing element that allows us to expand seasonal shoes for proper storage of shoes, you need to take care of the presence in the hall of special shelves. With the help of specially installed cabinets is possible to ensure the safety of products, as well as take care of their compact arrangement. However, planning for improvement dressing room, it is recommended to take care of the correct use of the useful floor area.
How to arrange the shelves in the dressing room: the best options
When planning the wardrobe need to pay special attention to interior fittings. So, depending on the size and shape of the room should be defined in advance with the number of shelves and their purpose.
Shelves for shoes is best placed at the bottom and for things - top
There are several ways a convenient location shelves in wardrobe:
- The long wall. This option is considered to be optimal if installed sliding doors. After their opening inner space is freely available. various designs of Ikea should be allocated separately, characterized by high quality, compact size and its originality. It can be used to store the structure in two rows if necessary.
- On both sides. Such shelves location is best suited for communicating rooms in which there are two entrances. However, this arrangement can not be used if a small closet.
- Location "quiet". Such an arrangement of shelves is presented in the form of the letter "P", that is, cabinets and shelves mounted on three walls. For rooms with a large area is the most spacious version of the arrangement of the room.
- "L-shaped" arrangement. In broad enough dressing is often used this option. But it is important that the minimum width of the room was no less than 1.2 m.
- Retractable design. Such an option would be the most acceptable solution in small rooms. After all, using the pull-out shelves and racks is possible to take care about the successful placement of all things and shoes.
depth of the shelves in the wardrobe: designer tips
One of the most important issues related to the installation of shelves in the dressing room is optimally matched depth. Choosing the optimum depth of the shelves, it is important to take into account the dimensions of the room and features a dressing room design. For standard products common to use the depth of 60 cm. This size will be an excellent solution for hangers needed to place bulky items. But for large rooms, many owners prefer to use a cabinet depth of 90 cm.
shelf depth should be such in which can be placed even shoes are very large
The following are recommendations for the successful organization of the depth of the shelves in the dressing room:
- It should be careful with a depth less than 50 cm. Often, these dimensions are used in small enclosures that instead of bulk winter clothes are designed to store products or light shoes.
- For wardrobes require shelves with a depth of at least 65 cm. After all, the mechanism for razdvizheniya doors must not less than 10 cm.
- If you plan to create a compartment with hanging clothes, to do the depth of the shelves 90 cm. Under the place for bulk bags and suitcases used by at least 50 cm, depending on the enclosure height.
- If the shelf is wider than 90 cm, it is recommended to install a special partition. Thanks to such precautions inner strip will not sag under the weight.
Shoe racks for wardrobe room: types of designs
Before selecting a model shoe racks in a dressing room or another part of the house, you need to decide which option is best suitable design.
Today considered equally popular:
- Open structure;
- Shelves closed.
The open shelves are no doors, so the whole shoe is freely available. Such designs provide good penetration of air into the shoe, thereby preventing the accumulation of moisture.
Due to the open shelves it is possible to significantly save utility room area, as well as to ensure the durability of the shoe.
The original solution is to use the structure with shelves in the form of a cylinder
However, it is separately highlight the shortcomings of the shelves. The product is characterized by limited capacity, so you can only store seasonal shoes. What sways shoe shelves of closed type, they are presented in the form of conventional cabinets. This variant is the ideal solution for cloakrooms, as in structures for a long time unable to store shoes, while maintaining its original appearance.
The shelves have closed the door, allowing to create the appearance of the finished product. However, the interior space is small, so they are only suitable as a place for long-term storage of shoes. Described structures are also attachments. Thus, the shelves may be mesh, multi-level or equipped with an additional stand decorative type used for storage of headwear.
Interesting shoe shelves in the dressing room with his own hands: original ideas
Today often practiced self-manufacturing of shoe shelves for dressing Such designs are made from scrap materials or you can purchase a special set. An excellent solution for shoe shelves in the dressing room will be a set of adjustable, has the advantage over conventional cabinets.
With the ability to control the size of the design Larvij unable to make their own dressing room, which fits perfectly into any room.
To make a shelf for shoes with his hands, be prepared to buy the board and connect them to each other
There are many ideas for making shoe shelves:
- The product of plywood. The result will be a modular bookcase. It is required in advance to prepare a rectangular pieces that are ground and then held assembled shelves.
- Wood. Shelves perfectly fit into American or other style of room. Design elements can be easily purchased in stores or make your own. But in the second case it is impossible to do without special materials and professional tools.
- Chipboard. For this option, you need to get all the necessary tools, as well as take care of creating a drawing of the product. Moreover manufacturing and narrow angular design processes are identical.
- From rails. These products are peculiar to ease availability of materials and excellent ventilation.
- Profile. It is the ideal solution for high-tech style. Galvanized materials have moisture resistance, and the usual multi-colored profiles are harmoniously fit into the interior.
In addition to the above methods for manufacturing shoe shelves with their hands can create an angular, circular or rotary design.
How to assemble shelves for shoes in the cloakroom (video)
In modern wardrobe, you can use built-in models of shelves, which are presented in the form of an internal insertion cabinet or as a separate interior. However, before you buy or prepare themselves these shelves should become familiar with the existing structural models.
Details: shelves in the dressing room with his hands (photo examples)