Stairs to the second floor of a private house must necessarily be not only beautiful, but also praktichnoyBlagodarya stairs, unable to safely move from floor to floor, in apartment buildings, and in private, consisting of two or three floors. If the calculation of the construction of a private house is planned to build two more floors, you need it, even at the stage of construction, to plan the staircase, and if the house is quite large in size, it may be provided in-house, even two staircases, the second is to play the role of an auxiliary.
Stairs to the second floor to give
When choosing a design, and the material from which will be made staircase, it is important not to forget about safety and ergonomics.
Prior to the construction work be sure to think about where best to place the ladder on the second floor
Based on the foregoing, it is possible to identify a number of criteria, on which the choice of materials and its design:
- The place where will be located the ladder relative to the room, as well as the dimensions of the stairs, and then the number of square meters, which is planned to allocate to the ladder;
- Level of safety of the whole structure - if the house will live with their parents are small children and elderly relatives, it is necessary to design a staircase for maximum safety for them;
- ladder type and methods of attachment to a wall or mounted using modular construction, and also the entire interior of the premises in which the staircase will be installed.
Should carefully approach the selection of the staircase model in a country house. What shape and design, it will be, and also the material from which it is made. In the case of a wrong choice, it can not meet safety standards and the general interior the entire premises, You can get a not quite economical option.
The dimensions of stair steps in a holiday home on the second floor
You can build ready-made concrete slabs stairs in a private home, but should take into account not only their size, design and material, but also the size of the steps in width, length and height. Ideally, steps must be equal to the width of 120 cm, most step sizes must be equal to 25-30 cm, and the height between the stages should be equal to 15-18 cm. But not always possible to comply with such ideal proportions.
Make a ladder for a comfortable and safe ascent to the second floor, you can use the well-chosen height and width of the steps
In addition, the dimensions of stair steps in each individual design will be a little different, for example:
- The most common design of stairs in a private home - it is a direct odnomarshevaya staircase, the optimal width of the steps for this design is 100 cm At the same time, there is the possibility of building fences, stairs and so does not take up much space..
- If the private house has a spiral staircase, in this case, the minimum step width should be equal to 80 cm. But, if a secondary staircase, and is used mostly for household needs, it is possible to reduce the width of the steps up to 60 cm.
- There are other non-standard solutions of stairs, e.g., folding or emergency, in such ladders tend steps width reduced to 50 cm.
Generally, all the dimensions of the stairs, such as height, length and width of the steps, the slope and width of the stairs is calculated on the basis of floor space, because the larger the size of the ladder, the more space you need for it in the room.
The width of the villa stairs to the second floor
There are no specific rules and video instructions for ladders installed in private homes, there is, in contrast to the multi-storey residential buildings, where such structures must conform to all norms SNIP. In private homes are set ladders of various sizes and shapes.
When designing the stairs, it is worth to take into account certain parameters such as the dimensions of the room, the number of living people, as well as the presence of children and the elderly, the very ladder device. .
For all these reasons, it is necessary to do the design of stairs, and their continued manufacture of certain parameters.
To the ladder was secure, its width should be at least 90 cm.
- The minimum width of the staircase in a private house must not be less than 90 cm and ideally ladder width should be 120 cm. This is due primarily to fire safety, in the event of a fire ladder was not bottleneck during evacuation.
- Steps on each march (if it is more than half-pace and staircase) must be of the same width and the same height and length.
It is certainly possible to make the width of the stairs and less, but it is not quite comfortable to move on it.
In addition, the narrow stairs will be difficult to move any bulky items. The small width of the ladder can be done if it is rarely used, for example, to descend to the basement or to lift the attic.
Designing of country stairs to the second floor with their hands
Construction of private homes is not only to lay the foundation, building walls, floors and roof, but also the manufacture of stairs to go from floor to floor. But before you make a ladder, you should consider whether to allow a living room and entrance hall to place a new object.
Make the stairs to the second floor you can with your hands, if you first make a design project
It is necessary to design the stairs with all the necessary parameters, and taking into account where you plan to install it:
- To determine the number of steps necessary to measure the height from the floor of the first floor to the second floor level of the floor. After determine the height of steps, usually it is made equal to 150 mm, the height of the post will share all future ladder to the height of the steps.
- Angle future ladder inclination should be within 22-40 degrees is considered optimum angle of inclination of 37 degrees. To determine which is the optimum angle of inclination should be to make a drawing, and visually see how it will look.
- In the design of fencing and railings, to be aware of certain rules, which state that the height should be no less than 90 cm, and if the spiral staircase, there is no less than 110 cm. The distance between the balusters, which are the basis of the fence should be about 120 mm, especially if children are present.
Knowing now the required parameters, you can design virtually any stairs for the house, and it can be done even with their hands without any problems, in accordance with all statutory safety requirements.
Only properly designed and fabricated ladder will last for many years.
The window on the stairs interfloor to testify
In order to be able to move the ladder is completely safe, you need to set the backlight to be effective in the dark. But in order not to waste energy in vain, you need to take care of natural light, and make the window, and if possible more, even if small, to illuminate the stairs in the afternoon.
In addition, near the stairs, you can install a window that will beautifully complement your home decor
However, when the device, the following points must be considered:
- The shape of the window should be consistent with the overall style of the house, so before you plan such a window, you should see in the photo window patterns to choose the best options.
- The window must not only pass enough light, but also when it is okay to keep warm. Large picture windows look beautiful, but not suitable for the majority of the territory of Russia. It is better to do a few small size windows.
Stairs to the second floor of the cottage (video)
In conclusion, it is worth noting that the large picture window or several large windows, despite the fact that they will be arranged near the stairs, may allow the curious to peep. In order to avoid this, you should make a tinted glass or mirror.
Design of stairs to the second floor in the cottage (photo examples)