The most common bar stands in the interior space as a stylish resonator prostranstvaErgonomika in equipping premises now stands in the foreground. Holders of small apartments Khrushchev-room combine to visually and functionally to increase the usable space. Thus, two cramped rooms they get one - combined. Most often remodeling done in the living room and the kitchen to get to the end studio-kitchen. This method of winning in many ways: we have a spacious and multi-functional space with many advantages. However, to visually divide the room into several functional areas, it is necessary to make a rational design project that involves zoning. For visual delineation of zones subject to different design: the decorative partitions and shelves and counters. It is about the bar and their functionality will be discussed further.
Bars in the interior of plasterboard
If you want to visually distinguish between the kitchen in a studio apartment or a spacious living room to make two function rooms, decorated in the same style, using bars. They may be part of a suite of furniture, or, conversely, be a bright accent in the interior.
Quickly and original to distinguish between the space in the kitchen-living room, you can use the drywall bar
The bar counter made of plasterboard is the ideal solution for those who do not like the typical designs and can do something with their hands.
Today, the design of the drywall in the interior have become very popular. Due to the versatility, availability, and ease of processing, the drywall has become one of the main materials for interior design. Among the many variants of drywall constructions, bars occupy not the last place.
By design bar can be:
- Island or straight - the most simple rectangular design, which is set in the middle of a spacious room, thereby visually divided into two functional areas.
- L-shaped bar more complex the device, but it may well be written off in the interior of a small kitchen or a small-size kitchen-living-dining room.
There are more complex structures of various geometric shapes and sizes, a considerable choice. How can build a element of the interior at home? Where to start and what will it take? We touch on the issue in more detail.
Unique bar of plasterboard with their hands: where to start
First you need to decide on the installation location, as well as the size and design of the product itself. The rack can be hollow or have a shelf may include a backlight and rails, have a variety of shapes and designs. It is also necessary to make a detailed drawing of the measurement, which includes not only the structure but also the place of contact connections (if any), as well as necessary communication that need to be concealed. According to the figure calculated required amount of materials.
Before you begin to install the bar, you should think in advance of its design and purchase all necessary materials
- Metallic profile;
- All wiring apparatus (if backlight is planned);
- Screws and wall plugs;
- Putty and primer;
- Finished or countertop material for its manufacture;
- Material for finishing.
Check out the bar can be in whatever style: it has many options for finishing. Wallpaper, paint, decorative plaster or piece material - the choice is huge. In addition to the materials you need to prepare a tool - it further.
With the construction of drywall constructions is always used, as a rule, one set of tools. It includes everything you need by cutting the profile to finish the finished structure.
Set the bar of plasterboard can even a novice, the main thing - the right to follow each stage of the work
- Pencil, tape measure;
- Scissors on metal;
- Drywall Knife (for cutting curly - jigsaw);
- Hammer drill or a hammer;
- Builder's level, a plumb;
- milling machine;
- Wide and narrow spatula.
Depending upon variation of the design and the chosen fabric, the spectrum can change. It is better to prepare everything in advance so that the height of the work does not need to look sharp object.
How to make the bar of plasterboard: a simple algorithm
Installation of the bar made of plasterboard with their hands involves several work stages, which begin with the surface preparation. Place must be freed from unnecessary things and clean.
Be sure to consider the most suitable places for installing drywall bar rack
- Marking. On the floor, on the wall and on the ceiling, according to the drawing, done marking places rack mounting profile and guides. Also on the wall is necessary to note the height of the future design and the place where worktop will be located.
- frame device. According to the markup in the floor mounted rack profile, being fixed rigidly to the floor and ceiling dowels. Next is the installation framework, drawn up in accordance with the drawing. At the stage of carcass is important to consider the possible wiring and thinking ahead.
- Installation of drywall. According to the drawing, marking is done on sheets and cutting elements sheathed material. ALEE each element future design fastened to a batten by means of screws. Note that their caps must be recessed into the cardboard layer is not more than 1 - 2 mm.
- Installation of lighting. If the planned installation of the wiring, it is at this stage installing Enclosures, plugs, switches and lamps, as well as testing of all contact connections.
- Rough and decorative trim. After the joint compound is applied to the structure layer homepage or universal fillings, after its drying can proceed to decorating design and installation of additional elements (fixtures, countertops, beams, etc.).
Tabletop can be made to order in the form design, you can lay out the tiles and can be done independently of the array or MDF. When decorating the bar and the choice of materials for it is important to remember that the design should blend harmoniously with the overall interior and complement it and not be incongruous "spots" around the design.
Installation steps: bars made of plasterboard (video)
Kitchen-living room with a bar of drywall looks stylish and dynamic. It is not just a decorative element of the interior, but also a multi-functional piece of furniture. Assembly and finishing not take a lot of time and money, and design, made with his own hands with love, there will be many years to please the eye for the whole family.
The design of the bar of plasterboard with their hands (photo of the interior)