Art paintings of walls and ceilings gives the opportunity to create in the room a unique and unique intererV effort to decorate home people use different methods of finishing. Decorative art painting ceilings and walls - a unique method to help decorate the interior of your apartment. To paint any surface with their hands is easy. First of all, you need to make a sketch. It should take into account the dimensions of the room and height of the room.
Art paintings of walls and ceilings in the interior
When choosing a motif of art painting in an apartment you need to pay attention to the design of the room. Hand painted harmoniously fit into the room, designed in any style. Exception - country style and minimalism.
When decorating the walls and ceilings in the living room take into account such nuances:
- If the room is small in size, it is possible to achieve the expansion of space by applying to the surface of the window or terrace. Also good fit marine motifs.
- fireplace can be put on the wall. This finish will give the interior an atmosphere of comfort.
- When you select a sketch note the color scheme of the room.
Art painting should be in harmony with the overall color scheme premises
If you want to decorate the ceiling and walls in the bedroom, give preference to pastel tones. For painting the ceiling in the bedroom, you can use the night sky, or any abstraction. Such a composition will look stylish and discreet.
For decorating a child's room is advisable to use a composition of gentle tones. If desired, they can be diluted with any bright accents. To decorate the ceiling and walls can be used geometric shapes, animals or abstract image. Painted ceiling can also be used to frame the entrance hall.
Marine motifs in the painting of the walls and ceiling to help visually expand a small room
When you select a song for the walls and ceilings of the hallway consider a number of nuances:
- If the hallway is narrow, use of the composition with small details.
- Correct a low ceiling, you can if you use vertical stripes and lines.
- When finishing the ceiling in the hallway, give preference to a light blue and soft green hues.
- Lack of furniture in the hallway can be compensated for, if you apply on the wall a large image on a light background.
Art paintings of walls and ceilings: where to start
Application painted ceiling starts with the choice of a sketch for the composition. You can make a schematic drawing of yourself or get ready. For example, for painting the living room you can use the frescoes of the Sistine Chapel of the famous Italian master Michelangelo.
After you select the sketch to prepare the surface for painting. First you need to thoroughly clean and wash the walls and ceiling. Then wait until the water dries, and proceed to subsequent operations.
Before starting work, you must first decide on the drawing theme and make a sketch
Preparation is done in 4 steps:
- With the help of a spatula, remove from the surface of the ceiling whitewash, and wallpaper.
- Next, it is necessary to eliminate the deep cracks. To do this, they need to be expanded with a spatula and putty.
- Then apply a primer to the surface. Apply the mixture should be in several layers. Note that the room temperature should not be below 5 degrees.
- Zashpaklyuyte surface.
painted ceiling and walls with his own hands
Before you begin painting, you need to degrease the surface. You can use white spirit or turpentine. To carry out the painting, you'll need a brush, container, sponge, charcoal, paint.
For a more precise pattern transfer can use the stencil or overhead projector
The algorithm drawing on the ceiling and walls:
- Install lestnitsu- platform.
- Transfer the sketch to the surface. To do this, use the coal. Alternatively it can be used a pencil. If you want to transfer more accurately track, use the overhead projector.
- Circle the circuit pattern.
- Proceed to prettification composition. Start with the skin for the background, and only then proceed to prettification large parts.
- Then paint the small parts.
If you are using acrylic paint, then it is necessary to apply a special varnish. Apply it should be only after the paint is completely dry. To paint is evenly distributed over the entire surface, use a soft brush. After you are dealt a nail, polish the ceiling and walls.
Materials for art painting
When choosing colors for painting, you have to pay attention to its name and characteristics. For a list appropriate to apply the acrylic, tempera and oil paints. It is also possible to use materials with a decorative effect.
Experts recommend to give preference to acrylic paint. They do not fade with time and dry quickly. In addition, the acrylic paint does not fade under the influence of cold and moisture.
Tempera colors - the best alternative to acrylic. This material does not burn and does not tarnish with time. It is recommended to give preference to tempera paints on the basis of casein. They dry quickly, are insoluble in water and have high levels of adhesion.
For the art of painting, according to experts, the best acrylic paint suit
Oil paints with characteristics slightly worse than tempera and acrylic. Oil paints do not fade with time and lie perfectly on any surface.
The disadvantages of oil-based paints include:
- Oil paint dries long.
- Material toxic.
- Oil paint crack over time.
Paint with decorative effect are more expensive. The most commonly used fluorescent paint. This material is good glow in the dark. As an alternative to using the fluorescent pearlescent paints. They allow you to add shine and a soft glow to the interior surfaces. Pearlescent paints have a transparent structure. A feature of this material is the dependence of colors on the viewing angle and the degree of room illumination.
painted ceilings (video)
A wide range of different materials allows you to realize almost any design solution. Art painting harmoniously fit in the interior of large, so the interior of the small apartments. In order to paint the walls and ceiling of the apartment by yourself, you do not have to attend a master class. Enough to make a qualitative sketch, carefully prepare the surface carefully and apply pattern.
Examples ceiling painting (photo)