Wrought iron staircase in the house on the second floor: the safety and attractive design
Forged stairs have long been used in the interiors of homes and look quite elegant and stilnoPosle as people learned how to handle metal, new opportunities to improve the comfort and quality of life. It was made possible by forging capture beautiful and practical products, which do not lose their relevance in our days. This material has proven itself as a basis for the manufacture of staircases and handrails both indoors and outdoors. He is not only beauty, but also increased durability.
Wrought iron staircase in the interior space
Metal is a versatile material that fits into any design. Stairs made him very popular in the modern styles of interior thanks to its simplicity, minimal catchiness, elegance and affordability. But at the same time the presence of a forged staircase emphasize the status and solidity premises and its owners.
An experienced designer will help you to choose the type and style of the stairs, on the basis of the general direction of your home interior
A properly designed staircase in the house will become not only a means of lifting the second floor, but also a perfect decoration and a highlight of the entire premises.
The presence of a forged staircase overdue in the following styles:
- Classic style - for it will approach the stairs in simple forms and without intricate details. Welcomed the presence of bronze inserts and moldings, railings are executed with classic decor.
- modern - stairs in this style distinguished by the presence of bends and smooth transitions without unnecessary frills and showiness. Welcomed a variety of colors and bright shades. For this style elements are used, manufactured by cold bending and welding of the individual parts.
- Baroque, Renaissance, Empire - styles in which the forging is an indispensable element among interior parts. These styles are inherent intertwined figures, ornaments, as well as the presence of colorful monograms. By the stairs in these styles often used artificial aging of copper and bronze.
- High-tech, conservative, techno - data styles are executed with a minimal amount of jewelry and ornaments. Preference is given to geometric shapes and sharp elements. At the same time railing made as simple and functional. In this case, the metal may be combined with glass or polymer.
To reduce the cost of construction of the staircase steps are often used in wood and metal railing. This solution helps to significantly save on materials, without reducing in effectiveness of design originality.
Basic steps of manufacturing forged ladders
Construction forged staircase suggests the presence of a conventional ladder made of wood or metal, and supplement it with forged elements: handrail support columns and other details. And they can be combined with steel, wood, glass or natural stone.
Forged steel - is one of the most durable materials, so these products are characterized by reliability and durability
The process of making wrought-iron staircase simple, so people with certain skills can install it by hand.
Steps of manufacturing forged ladder:
- Design - the process of determining the appearance of the stairs and the sketch of manufacture. At this stage it is important to determine the complexity of the design and the forging method.
- Selection and counting of the amount of material - usually for the manufacture of ladders used metal or metal profile with varying cross section level. Handrail suitable material that is easier to process.
- Preparation Tool - it needs to purchase a welding machine electrodes, grinders, tape measure, level and a protractor. And also need a mask for safety and smooth surface to work.
- The transfer figure - it is necessary to draw a handrail frame and to transfer the design to the sketch surface. Typically, the fence height is 950 mm, but in transferring the pattern you need to take into account gap of 100 mm from the steps. Creating a railing, it is important to accurately calculate the angles of inclination spans design. In the frame pattern is applied, after which the measured length of each individual element.
- Manufacturing design - a process which involves cutting of materials, giving correspondingly shaped individual elements, fabrication and assembly frame patterns as illustrated. One section is necessary to boil on both sides and set on special poles.
- Finish railing - cleaning of all the elements of the metal brush or grinder, priming and painting.
At furnish a variety of materials may further be used: glass, wood, precious stones, crystal, etc.
Forged stairs in a private house: advantages and varieties
Forged stairs seem relevant in a private home, and in other areas - in shops, hotels, restaurants. Such popularity of such structures based on their practicality, combined with a refined appearance.
If you want to get a quality product and perfect metal, use only a true master of his craft
Benefits Forged stairs:
- Exquisiteness individual elements and shapes;
- Can be combined with other metal materials;
- A variety of forms and shapes.
Forged stairs Housing can be manufactured by two methods: hot forging in which the metal is amenable to high temperatures, and the cold, in the molding machine.
Forged stairs in private homes can be performed in several different ways:
- stairway - it is used for the forged railings and the steps are made of another material such as concrete, wood, or stone;
- Spiral staircase - it takes up a minimum of space thanks to the spiraling device of the march, but at the same time is less convenient than the march;
- The curved staircase - difficult to manufacture, since it has a rather complicated form.
Thanks to proper installation and following the rules of operation of ladder in the house, it will be able for many years to withstand heavy loads. Since forged staircase has virtually no drawbacks, it is a perfect solution for multi-storey premises equipment.
Forged stairs to the porch: the features and advantages of the design
For the porch of the house equipment ideal material is a metal. It can help you make a great design that will last for many years. Due to the high wear-resistant metal features wrought porch not amenable to temperature extremes, rain, wind and other negative factors.
Wrought-iron staircase looks great not only in homes, but also from the outside, and can become a real hallmark of your home
Under the porch is meant the presence of ladders and railing - metal fence, which is the main decorative element and a support structure.
separate elements are used for manufacture of handrails:
- Straps for attaching balusters below;
- Handy strap;
- Brackets for fixing the rail.
By means of forging can produce rails of different shapes and sizes. They may be convex or straight - it all depends on the wishes and fantasies premises owners. With a variety of pieces handrails acquire a magnificent view, thereby betraying the house of status and sophistication.
Overview forged stairs in the house on the second floor (video)
Metal railings, as well as the staircase in general, are essential to ensure safe entry into the house or next to the other floors. To improve the functionality and design of structures can be further used a variety of materials, the main thing that they are durable and reliable. Also forged railings and stair elements give room design perfect appearance, surprising variety of shapes and patterns. For those who wish to obtain a strong ladder structure, the use of forged components in the manufacture of stairs is the ideal solution.
Forged stairs in a private house (photo examples)