Wrought iron hangers in the hallway: the beauty and convenience
Wrought iron coat rack in the hallway - it's stylish and incredibly krasivoPervym business, entering the house, we find ourselves in the hallway, so you want it to be comfortable and functional. In the corridor, must necessarily be a place to hang clothes and put hats, but what if because of the size or because of the style of the interior of this room, it is impossible to put a wardrobe? Clothes hangers - it will be a great replacement. They do not take up much space, but it can hold quite a lot of clothes and hats, some specimens have a comfortable seat.
Wrought iron hangers in the hallway: Types
Wrought iron hangers have original design and are perfect for an entrance hall with classic-style interiors and grandiose style amps. There are several types of storage for clothes, they, no doubt, will add medieval charm to your home.
Choose a forged hanger for the hall should be in view of the interior, so that it perfectly complements the design of the room
Varieties forged hangers:
- Wall-mounted metal hangers are suitable for even the hallways with tiny size, they practically do not take up a functional space. Frequently, such hangers are designed as lattice shelves for hats, below which there are hooks, which can be hung garment, but there are also other embodiments with more original design. They may be of different sizes and have more than ten hooks. Wrought structure of this type, are attached to the wall using screws.
- Simple forged floor hangers are often used for outdoor clothes restaurants and offices. Such hangers may have one solid metal leg, which top branches into several hooks also may be executed in the form of arched framework on two legs with lace and air forging hook for clothes. They are best placed close to the wall to prevent them from falling due to overweight.
- Hanger with a seat for pereobuvaniya mirror and replace your entire wardrobe, while not particularly clutter the room. They can be equipped with hooks for clothes, shelves for storage of hats, umbrella stand, a soft seat or bench, and even a place where you can put shoes. As with simple wrought iron hangers, this option is desirable to place near the wall.
To make the hall more functional, you can put a wall hanger banquette open or closed, decorated with forged elements, creating a stylish ensemble.
Choosing a floor hangers, note that it is sufficiently robust and able to withstand a large number of heavy clothing. Remember that this element of the interior in addition to beauty, should have even and easy to use.
Metal hanger in the hall: the pros and cons
Forged products are always notable for their elegance, but thinking through the interior corridor need to think not only about his appearance, but also the fact that all objects in it were durable and functional.
Metal hangers meet all the requirements that apply corridor furniture and have only one drawback - the high price.
The advantage of forged hangers is that they can be of different shapes and sizes
If you really want to have a forged hanger in your home, but you do not allow the finance, you can buy some original forged hooks, and independently of them a band with stools.
If this deficiency does not scare you, just right to talk about the merits of such products:
- A large variety of design decisions on forged hangers make them suitable for almost any interior, except, perhaps, the modern and high-tech.
- Metal - one of the most durable materials, so products made from it, are able to withstand an impressive load.
- Compactness most models of forged hanger allows to use them in a room absolutely any size.
- The material used to make such structures, treated with special compounds that inhibit corrosion.
- Wrought iron hangers are an incredibly long service life, they practically do not change with time, and the peeling paint is always possible to update or cancel an artificial effect antiquity.
With all these advantages, metal hangers are ideal for the decoration of the hall. They not only add comfort to any room, but also pleasantly surprise your guests.
Hanger Hallway forged: design options
Each piece is unique wrought as is done by hand, so two identical hangers can not be. You can ask the master to make you a hanger on your sketch or buy a ready-made work. Either way, you can be sure that each forged elements in your home carries a particle of the soul of its manufacturer.
Wrought iron hangers can be made in any style. Usually they are covered with black paint, but there are other options. For their decoration can be used stone, wood, glass and even plastic.
Look particularly expensive forged hanger combined with a mahogany or oak elements.
Metal hanger with easily decorate the interior and make it more refined
Let's look at some examples of how the metal hangers can be made:
- Wall hangers made using art forging may be performed in the form of animal or bird.
- Another interesting embodiment of the wall hangers - it is a product, inside which the whole action. Such work is a real picture of metal. There may be a scene of the battle, the girl sitting by the river or a lizard waiting for prey, sitting on the branches of trees.
- Some options can fit in a modern sleek interior, if they are filled with, for example, in the form of an umbrella, or for example, a person standing in the doorway in a coat and hat.
- The most common type of wrought iron hangers with lattice, which entwine flowers and leaves.
- Floor hanger without the seating may be in the form of a street lamp and take place under the pots.
- Floor structure comprising a banquette and forged hooks may partly consist of wood.
- Hanger with stool can be angled such embodiment is suitable for small corridors.
We have given only a few design options forged hangers hallway. Whichever model you choose, remember that it must take account of the overall interior space and have the appropriate parameters. It is better if in your corridor will be in addition to the hangers and other forged items.
A bit about the production of forged hanger
Metal hangers forged in contrast to the wooden and plastic, have always made by hand, so they have the inimitable design.
Unfortunately, to independently produce a hanger if you do not possess the skills of artistic forging metal, will not succeed.
Pick up a metal hanger that perfectly fit into the interior corridor, it is possible in a specialty store or it can be made to order
Here are the basic steps of manufacturing forged products:
- Selection of high quality metal.
- Forging products.
- Coating agent against corrosion.
- Covering colored enamel powder or black.
As you can see all the steps are complex, so if you want to do on their own production of these hangers, you have to first learn a little from the master.
Beautiful wrought iron hangers in the hall (video)
Furniture, made in the technique of artistic forging, will last for many years and once go out of style, you can even transfer such items inherited from generation to generation.
Examples of the hall forged racks (photo interior)