What characteristics have plasterboard: GOST
Drywall - a popular material for building and finishing rabotGipsokarton is a modern material for decoration inside the building. At this point the material is highly popular. Indispensable this material make it great features and affordable pricing. Plasterboard (gypsum boards) are indispensable materials in the construction of a window or door slopes aligning curved surfaces and the creation of structures of different shapes. Should be considered in more detail, what qualities should have drywall in accordance with GOST standards.
Drywall Standard: standards and quality
plasterboard sheet, it is of rectangular shape, which consists of gypsum squeezed under the press stamp T4. Gypsum is pasted on both sides with a thin layer of paperboard. Its size is 2500h120012,5 mm. In addition that the manufacture of articles used gypsum and cellulose, it can add a variety of adhesives and foaming components for gypsum.
Plasterboard has a perfectly flat and smooth surface, which enables it to manifest itself as a reinforcing frame, and the basis for the finishing operation.
It is impossible to talk about the technical characteristics of the gypsum board as a whole, as they are dependent on a variety of concerns to one or another of the GCR.
According to GOST standard drywall sheets are of several types
In accordance with GOST 6266-97 the following types of material:
- Standard (This model is abbreviated GCR);
- Or moisture resistant gypsum plasterboard;
- Plasterboard which has fire resistance - GKLO and compliant SNIP;
- Drywall, which combines all the properties listed above - GKLVO.
Interstate standard in relation to the GCR: GOST
Plasterboard normal or standard, which is also called the base or building used for finishing works in the apartment more often than other types. This material is better than the other allows you to repair and finishing works in the field of leveling walls and lining the ceiling and walls. Plasterboard this type has a light gray color of the surface and is used only in those areas where a moderate air humidity.
In 2012 he was drafted and adopted interstate standard of cooperation with famous company Knauf. According to the developed GOST 32614-2012, which was introduced into the territory of the Russian Federation only in 2015, the acceptance of drywall called gypsum building boards.
Drywall sheets according interstate standard is divided into 8 types
According to the newly created visitors, the material is divided into 8 types:
- Type A is plasterboard, which corresponds to the standard of gypsum boards;
- Type H - plates which differ in their resistance to moisture;
- Type F - drywall, which is designed for fire resistance;
- Type D - material acquires the desired resistance, depending on conditions and applications;
- Type I - drywall that has an increased density;
- Type E - this type of facade plates which have a low water absorption and minimum water vapor;
- Type P - material, which is designed for further applying plaster or laying tiles;
- Type R - is a plate which has increased strength in the case of bending in a certain direction.
The certificate of conformity GCR Knauf
What is meant by a certificate? This special paper by Knauf, which confirms its right to manufacture certain goods in the territory of the Russian Federation. The certificate and its scheme also confirm that the object a number of tests were carried out and decorated appropriate protocols. The results of the research the manufacturer receives a special certificate, which confirms the quality of the goods.
The company Knauf is one of the main places among manufacturers of building materials and is engaged in supplying only quality products.
The company Knauf is known for its high-quality products
The product range of the company includes such items:
- rolled metal;
- Various types of plasterboard and other products, which are based on gypsum;
- Special plates, which are used for creating false ceilings;
- Materials for thermal insulation;
- Materials for sound insulation;
- Materials for finishing work associated with the walls;
- Self-leveling floors.
What are the characteristics includes a certificate for GCR
As mentioned above, GCR from the company Knauf is of several types.
- flame retardant;
- Combination (a combination of water resistance with flame retardancy).
Each species of drywall above has a number of characteristics that confirmed compliance certificates.
For each type of drywall, depending on its characteristics, there is a certificate of conformity
The most popular is a super sheet of the company Knauf.
This material has not only high strength but also particularly resistant to wear, all technical and temperature conditions suitable for him
His remaining specifications are impressive:
- This sheet has high resistance to fire;
- Can "breathe";
- From its composition eliminated toxic substances;
- It easily takes all kinds of processing;
- It meets all the standards put forward by the world.
This GCR can be used not only in the structure of the walls, but also for the flooring.
Varieties of drywall (video)
At the time of purchase of materials for the repair is best to go to a special shop building. However, just buy the necessary materials are not enough. Prior to the acquisition, it is desirable to get acquainted with all the documents that must accompany the material. If the consultant refuses to provide all the necessary papers from the purchase should be abandoned, and find a more reliable seller.