We select the lighting in the living room with tension ceilings: 5 highlights
To create an original interior in the living room with a stretch ceiling an excellent choice would be the use of spotlights Many people prefer to decorate the base surface tension ceilings. This design is universal and looks attractive. The LED Strip or spotlights are used as light sources for suspended ceilings. If you choose to use spotlights, it is possible to use incandescent, fluorescent or LED bulbs.
Spotlights on suspended ceilings in the living room
Spot lighting is used most often, because it blends harmoniously with any interior. Thanks to the spotlights, you can create different lighting effects. For example, with the help of LED bulbs can create a starry sky.
There are different types of spotlights. With their help, you can divided the room into a recreation area and a work area. Zoning can use LED or halogen lamps are directional light.
Rational arrangement of spotlights around the room provide good coverage of necessary areas for work and leisure
- The relatively low cost.
- Frugality. Spot lights in the living room will be a great solution, since consumes very little electricity.
- Versatility. Spotlights blend well with any design.
- Compactness. Due to its small size, easy to install spotlights mounted in the ceiling. You do not need to cut a large hole canvas.
Unusual options Ceiling
What other options for lighting suspended ceilings exist? Fit harmoniously into the design of the living room spots. They are a special ceiling lights Directional. The design allows the spots to direct light in any part of the room. Usually this type of illumination used as the auxiliary, but if desired, it can be used as the core.
Advantages of spots:
- Versatility. Spots can be easily installed on a multi-level stretch canvases.
- Easy installation.
- Spots not require an additional transformer.
- Durability. Numerous examples have shown that the spots are more durable than lamps or spotlights.
For fans of non-standard interiors a good option would be the use of stellar stretch ceiling with built-in spotlights
Spots are recessed and surface. Experts recommend to give preference to the second embodiment, because the surface spots easily mounted on hanging canvas. Furthermore, this lighting embodiment does not require prior surface preparation and removal outwardly wiring.
We select the lighting in the nursery
For light stretch ceiling in the nursery it is recommended to use recessed lighting fixtures. For lighting can be used as halogen and LED lamps. Alternatively allowed to use incandescent bulbs. Recessed may have a circular or square configuration.
Positioning recessed lighting can be either a row or in a staggered manner. Experts recommend to give preference to the second option. Checkerboard pattern not only looks beautiful, but also allows to achieve a uniform distribution of light throughout the room.
If you choose to use recessed lighting, then give preference to halogen lamps. They are made of special silica glass, and have a high resistance to high temperatures. Remember that halogen lamps become very hot during operation, so the frame and decorative flanges lamp must be made of metal.
Picks up light in the nursery should be not very bright, as it may affect negatively on her psychological state
The advantages of halogen lamps can also be considered:
- High brightness.
- Practicality. Unlike fluorescent lights, halogen lamps light up instantly when you turn.
- A wide range of shapes.
- Low cost.
Raster lighting modern stretch ceilings
For lighting the living room, you can use raster fixtures. They are embedded and patch. As lighting fixtures used for raster fluorescent or LED bulbs.
Experts recommend to give preference to fluorescent lamps, because they are less heat and shine brighter than LED. However, they may be slightly distort color perception due to the uneven distribution of the light spectrum.
Pattern of any type on a tension ceiling with lighting looks very original and refined
If you are using raster fixtures, consider some nuances:
- Wiring for fixtures need to be sure to put in the corrugated pipe, and places luminaire arrangement to make a small overlap of the cable.
- Fixture must be connected to a common wiring only through a special terminal block.
- Profile for panels for raster lamps should be made of aluminum.
Choosing lighting for a glossy stretch ceiling
For registration of glossy ceiling it is recommended to use LED-strip of LED lamps. You can use it to emphasize some interior details and visually expand the space. In addition, LED ribbon will break the room into several functional areas.
Advantages of LED-backlight:
- Easy installation. To install this coverage, you will need a double sided tape.
- Economy. LED-backlight consumes 2-3 times less energy than halogen lamps.
- High service life.
- No overheating.
- The flexibility of the board will help to implement any design ideas. For example, you can put the tape in a zigzag manner.
For glossy stretch ceiling is an excellent choice combination of spotlights around the perimeter and chandeliers in the center of the room
The brightness of the lighting can be adjusted using a special system. For its production of monochrome you need to connect the product to the power supply. Connect the product is to be through a dimmer.
Options for lighting the living room with ceilings (video)
For lighting the living room, you can use a variety of lighting fixtures. Selection of a particular method of lighting will depend on the design of the room and the texture of the web. If living in the style of country music or minimalism, it is recommended to give preference to raster fixtures. In other cases, it is more expedient to use spotlights or LED strip.
The lighting in the living room with ceilings (photo)