We make room plasterboard 3 unusual solutions
With drywall, you can change the geometry of the room, align the surface of the walls and potolkaRemont - quite a costly undertaking, especially if the design space to think. Is it possible to create comfort and originality of the interior, not spending huge amounts of money? Come to the aid of drywall, thanks to which it is possible to realize the most unusual fantasies. Hall plasterboard, decorated according to the owner's taste, will look unusual and boldly against the background of similar living.
Gypsum ceiling and dignity
Plasterboard ceilings increasingly replace conventional, drywall is actively used in the decoration of walls, partitions, and other manufacturing changes, so now difficult to find fashionable interior without the use of this material. It is original and practical.
Plasterboard - affordable and aesthetically attractive option finishing the ceiling space
Plus, the ceiling of plasterboard are many:
- It has excellent thermal insulation, in combination with the foam and mineral wool it is enhanced. Plasterboard is moisture, "breathes" and is not conducive to the appearance of allergy, also has fire properties;
- Plasterboard is an environmentally friendly material. Construction of plasterboard can be erected in the rooms where the children live, and it will be absolutely safe;
- Plasterboard is very flexible, it is able to bend, and can take any form;
- almost do not need to because of the smoothness of the material to produce the ceiling finish after fabrication of the structure itself;
- Construction of plasterboard can be made very quickly. This material is very easy to use, inexpensive and can be purchased from the store the goods for repair;
- For uneven ceiling plasterboard will rescue: it quickly hides all irregularities quickly and without wasting money;
- The ceiling of plasterboard wiring hides fine, air conditioning and the necessary cables;
- In the subsequent repair of the ceiling will not have to replace the entire structure, each module can be replaced separately;
- Any light can be used.
On profiles drywall will take away a certain amount of height, so no need to install the structure in several layers in areas where there are low ceilings.
Plasterboard produce zoning the living room
To the room was comfortable and functional, there is such a thing as zoning. Practically and aesthetically, there are many advantages in the separation of the room into zones, especially if it is small in size. With the right approach, you can get as a result of a full bedroom and living room.
Zoning living room using decorative designs of plasterboard will create an optical illusion, thereby increasing the attractiveness of the interior
In this case, there are two types of zoning:
- Open type - the room is divided into two parts only visually. For this it is necessary to build a false bulkhead;
- Closed type - erected partition that becomes another wall with an arch or a door.
Open type of zoning can include decorative partition in which there are niches through the shelf type, etc. In this type of zoning partition can be in any part of the room: it can be divided in half, or one part of it can be larger than the other.
There are several ideas for open zoning:
- Divided living and sleeping areas can be using decorative partitions, one of its side wall will serve as artificial fireplace;
- Pier with a niche under the TV can also divide the room, while being a decorative addition to the head of the bed on the other side;
- The baffle with clearance shelves for aquarium or terrarium;
- Translucent decorative design, does not perform any functions other than the division into zones. It can be illuminated from the neon lights.
In the closed type of zoning room is divided into two different spaces, so such an event requires a great deal of responsibility and serious attitude towards thinking through the project.
In the closed type of zoning dividing wall between the bedroom and the living room becomes a full wall with the presence of soundproofing and for opening the door.
The wall that separates the hall from the bedroom can have a wide opening with a translucent door, to provide natural light, both rooms.
Equips Hall of plasterboard with their hands
It is fashionable to become easy, simple and not piled up furniture interiors. Room with niches plasterboard, which can be built with his own hands, quite fit that description.
Niche of drywall can be a convenient place to store decorative interior items
Niches are divided into:
- Functionality - designed for installation art are also suitable for aquariums, bar counters, etc .;
- Decorative niches do not play any role, and serve only to interior decoration. They are often placed vases, framed photographs, decorative objects. With these niches is complemented by furnishings, highlight key points. The interior niches every figure can be placed, flower pots, statues and so on. Such niche combined with recesses in the wall, or multi-level ceilings, their height is no more than 80 cm.
When choosing what color to paint the niche, you should pay attention to the color palette of the entire room. Shades should be combined. The niche should not be too dark, will create a sense that the wall with a hole.
Horizontal wall niche will make longer they are suitable for short spaces. Vertical niche fits perfectly next to the window or wardrobe. The presence of circular can significantly increase the space.
Unusual solutions: drywall in the interior of the living room
Due to the fact that the drywall flexible and easy to install, it is often used for creating designs with arches, podiums, niches. To fix it, you can use only the screws, you can even do without the sealants and adhesives. After fixing immediately begins finish: plaster, painting and pasting wallpaper.
Hall plasterboard made by all the rules of functional comfort, has completed the song, and the whole apartment looking great
Drywall can be useful in many ways:
- It can make the invisible shortcomings of the room: help with uneven walls or at the wrong geometry of the room, to simulate an open shelf in the room, where, because of the low ceiling cabinets would be inappropriate;
- The decorative niche is a godsend at this time. It can be installed just about anything, and the special care it is not necessary;
- Ceilings and arches. Multilevel ceiling can accommodate the light source - LEDs and lamps, arches can be used in areas where there are no doors, for example in small apartments. Arch can be zoned structure and correct flaws doorway.
You can successfully use the drywall in the kitchen as a recess for storing kitchen appliances and other utensils. Shelves for the pantry from this material - is also a good solution: different size shelves and suitable for home canning, and under the dishes.
Plasterboard in the hall (video)
Making room or any other room in the house will be easier to carry out with the help of the irreplaceable drywall. Examples of constructions of this material may pass the resulting beauty and evidence of their use. Zoning space, interior design - all in the hands of the owners of apartments, the main thing - to observe the safety rules during repair.
Examples of structures of the drywall in the living room (photos in the interiors)