We make a bedroom for a teenager – 4 mandatory requirements
Furnished our bedroom for a teenager, it is imperative to take into account the wishes and interests of its vladeltsaDeti adolescence are unlikely to agree with the parents as to what to choose a design. Form the interior need only together with the child, that he was comfortable in the room. Are the usual children of teenage bedrooms? Of course, yes, because the teenager his inner world and banal images cartoon characters can not be satisfied. Each child has his vision of beauty and of her room, respectively surprise in the form of a new interior may not be the best.
Teenager's bedroom, as it should be
What is your perfect teen room?
The space should be:
- Fitted with technical devices.
quiet pastel shades are best suited for the design of adolescent room: beige, cream, sand
A bedroom for a teenager, whether it's a boy or a girl - a space of self-expression, manifestation of specific features, as well as the original decor. The child should participate completely around in the regeneration of their living quarters, starting from the project and up to the choice of materials, colors and shapes of furniture.
Thus, when he was still a toddler, man becomes an adult and be able to feel their responsibility and the importance to his father's house.
Psychologists advise not to choose too many colors as their diversity will create the impression of disorder, and will put pressure on the psyche of the child. Best colors are considered to be pastel colors, which is particularly important for excitable children. For the melancholic personality fit yellow, orange and green.
The furniture in the bedroom for a teenager: what to look for
Modern bedrooms for children have to be thought out carefully as possible, especially when it comes to furniture. child's room - it's a comfortable and cozy place without further interior.
Stylish and compact sofa with a mechanism "evroknizhka" harmoniously fit into the overall design of the bedroom of a teenager
Exercise their choice on the recommendations can be shown below:
- Furniture should be adult years, but not for the baby as a teenager may be uncomfortable inviting friends into the room where the bed with Toon or in the form of machines. The best option to replace the child's bed can be a sofa evroknizhka or a full double bed.
- It is advantageous to choose a sofa, as the room will gather friends and girlfriend, and invite them to stay in bed not only decent, but not hygienic. In addition, the bed takes up too much space, and for small rooms - it is absolutely not acceptable.
- Choose case furniture needs only from environmentally friendly materials, as well as the versatility, convenience and practicality. Interior items must be harmoniously fit into the interior, and create a pleasant atmosphere.
Small bedrooms of teenagers
The small bedroom is quite difficult to choose the style, because you can not use all of the desired product, as well as large volume patterns. In the catalog of any furniture factory, you can choose a spacious suite, which will rasplozhen and things, and books and other accessories.
Proper planning of the bedrooms allows to consider each step and eliminate the absurd appearance, discomfort and feeling of irritation at all a teenager.
What should be room for a boy
The guy has a slightly different perception of the world and in particular my room, rather than a girl, and therefore the style of the room is to choose a special for him. Room a real man should be stylish, strict, restrained, and of course, enjoyable for him.
An interesting solution for the bedroom of a teenage boy, interested in sports, a specially equipped area with compact machines, bars or punching bag
In this room there is no room:
- Baby pictures;
- Bunk beds;
- Small toys.
To replace them comes office equipment, sports equipment, tools, kits for burning and similar activities. Remember! Adult personality is formed in childhood, and from what is laid down in the boy, it depends on how it will be male.
Sports area - a mini gym, and is known to all, banal charge helps to keep the body in good shape and health at its best.
Bed or sofa should not be too cumbersome, so they do not clutter the space, but at the same time provide an opportunity to nice and sound sleep. An excellent embodiment is considered to be the combination of the work area with a place for creativity. For example, the desk may be the variety of shelves and drawers for storing small accessories. The table should have such dimensions, that the boy could and engaged in parallel conduct simulation tank, yacht or sailboat huge. Every child loves outdoor activities and therefore have to give him that opportunity, without making the room superfluous furniture.
Planning functional areas
Much harder to think through the interior for two teenagers, especially if it's not two boys, and boy and girl, but everything is possible, one has only to consider the room thoroughly.
Each of the zones in the room must be determined visually, to the teenager played, slept and studied in the same room without experiencing fatigue and irritation
The room should be zones, each of which is responsible for their own destiny:
- A place to sleep is a central location that features a teen bedroom from children's. Modern designers prefer to focus it on the bed or couch. It is believed that a folding type sofa is not a good solution, because they are not as easy to use and suitable for children still being formed body.
- With regards to the work area, then it should be the most convenient, comfortable, and most importantly, excellent lighting. If you can not draw the zone so that there is enough natural color, it is necessary to take care that the lack of artificial lighting.
- Creativity is important for everyone and especially for children, because it is during the course develops the inner consciousness, imagination, and there is a certain calm the nervous system. Psychologists have proved that children who do not have a clue about creating crafts with their hands, have not stable psyche. Creativity can be different, but the teenager should be specifically designed for him a place, and it does not matter for two or for one man.
Description of the technology that is important for teen room
In recent years, the sale of a huge number of different techniques.
- Music devices, and the like.
Personal computer, stereo and other equipment for study and entertainment, must be placed as far as possible from the place of rest, avoid negative radiation from electrical appliances
Naturally, every child over time will begin to show interest in him, that we should not stop, since this kind of development. Not many parents approve of having a computer in the children's room, as it is harmful to health. It is worth noting that if you use the technique within reason, the device will only bring benefit and nothing more. Also do not forget that through the computer it is possible to explore the scientific achievements, read different articles and to carry out their own discoveries. Modern computers are produced not only advanced and ultra high-speed, but also with additional protection from radiation.
If you set the monitor so that there is an optimum angle of view, as well as adequate lighting, the teenager is safe.
design of the room for a teen boy (video)
And finally, about the coverage. With regards to the light, then a teenager in the room should be a chandelier, as well as spot lighting, floor lamp and table lamp. Ideally, you can use a night light that will make the room more interesting and enjoyable to visit, even at night.
Design a bedroom for a teenager (interior photo)