Waterproofing of the ceiling in the apartment with his hands
Waterproofing will protect the ceiling from the hassles associated with negligence of neighbors on top or roof leaks domaGidroizolyatsiya ceiling in the apartment is an important part of the repair work. obmazochnye penetrating, powder and paint formulations can be used for this procedure. Recently, very popular repellents. This material is universal, because it can be used for any surface. Furthermore, hydrophobing has high water repellency.
Waterproofing of the ceiling in the apartment with his hands
Before you begin, you need to select the appropriate waterproof materials. Typically used the liner composition. It is made from synthetic materials, bituminous roofing material or polyethylene. A web of the liner material must be glued to the surface by means of a synthetic adhesive.
Before you begin, you need to treat the floor primer. This procedure will increase the adhesiveness of the ceiling, ie the liner composition will better adhere to the surface.
You can still take advantage of the penetrating waterproofing. This composition should be applied to a wet surface. Before applying the penetrating waterproofing should be removed from the ceiling plaster.
Now the building materials market represented a great variety of waterproofing materials for indoor use. One of them relates penetrating waterproofing
The process of applying a penetrating composition to the ceiling:
- Moisten the surface using conventional construction sprayer or roller.
- Apply a first layer of waterproofing. For this, use a brush, which is made of synthetic fibers.
- After the first layer will seize, apply a second. Do not forget to pre-wet the surface.
Decorate the ceiling, you can use the surface waterproofing. It is a mixture of bitumen and rubber-bitumen-polymer mastic. Before applying the surface waterproofing is necessary to make the surface of the primer. Note that the main materials of coating are various organic solvents. That is why for the time of work is necessary to ensure good ventilation.
Waterproofing of the ceiling in the bathroom: a step by step guide
For finishing the ceiling in the bathroom should be selected only moisture-proof waterproofing materials. Typically for finishing a ceiling in the bathroom use web materials, such as roofing felt or polyethylene.
Also for finishing in the bathroom, you can use:
- Obmazochnye materials. It is best to use bitumen-rubber material.
- Penetrating composition. Vapor permeation mixture is very reliable and durable.
- Spray compositions. Suitable mixture based on polyacryl or cement.
If your budget is not limited, it is possible to use a repellent. This material is versatile and has the highest water-repellent performance.
For waterproofing ceiling washable materials are suitable in the bathroom, such as polyethylene and roofing felt or obmazochnye materials, paint and penetrating compositions
Waterproofing of bathrooms in the following order:
- First you need to clean the surface from dirt and dust. Do not forget to remove the old paint.
- Prepare joints. For this, use special sealed with tape.
- Make the primer surface. This procedure should not be done if you are going to install suspended ceilings.
- Prepare solution. In this case, consider the technical features of the material.
- Apply the solution to the surface.
- After the procedure allow to dry, and proceed to the subsequent finishing.
Walls and ceiling in a wooden house
If you want to make waterproofing in a wooden house, you can use mineral wool. This material is inexpensive. However, mineral wool has a significant disadvantage - over time it loses its waterproofing abilities, and the room can get wet.
Experts recommend the use of steam and waterproof polyethylene film. This material is durable and inexpensive. In addition, the mounting of the film there is no need to use special tools.
Waterproofing ceiling and walls in wooden houses is done following materials: mineral wool, plastic film, roofing and waterproofing
waterproofing ceiling algorithm using polyethylene film:
- First you need to treat the walls, that is, remove the putty and paint.
- Thereafter, the film attached to the ceiling by means of staples. Cuts connect together by means of adhesive tape.
- After you attach the tape, put a heater. You can use the foam.
- On the layer of insulation material is needed to attach and vapor.
- Nailed to the ceiling battens.
For waterproofing of walls in a wooden house, it is desirable to use roll materials. It is desirable to give preference roofing felt or flashing. Secure web material to the wall is necessary using hot or cold mastic. Before you begin, you need to necessarily be applied to the surface of the primer layer. Stack waterproofing material is desirable in several layers.
Waterproofing concrete ceiling and floor in the garage
Waterproofing concrete floor and the ceiling in the garage is usually made by means of penetrating compounds. Also the surface treatment may be used Wood banding and plaster formulations.
Before you begin, you need to prepare the floor surface. Clean joints from dirt and debris remains. It should be noted that the concrete floor should be moistened.
Waterproofing, penetrating and Wood banding compositions suitable for waterproofing, not only in the apartment, but also for the waterproofing of the concrete floor and the ceiling in the garage
Treat the floor is necessary after finishing the ceiling and walls. First you need to moisten the surface and then apply the paste on it. The layer thickness should be not more than 8 centimeters. After work, you can fill the floor with wet sawdust. If you do not, you can use a synthetic damp cloth.
For waterproofing concrete ceiling in the garage, it is desirable to use injection materials. They are made of polyurethane or gel. These compositions must be applied to the leak location using a syringe.
Waterproofing of garage is produced in the following algorithm:
- First you need to clean the ceiling of dirt and construction dust.
- Prepare a mixture.
- Apply first waterproofing layer to the ceiling.
- Then you need to smear on the wall suture solution with a trowel. The composition will help to eliminate minor defects.
- After 4 chasa apply a second layer of waterproofing ceiling.
- Let the mixture dry. Three days later, the remains of the composition must be removed with a brush. Only then you can proceed to other finishing work.
Waterproofing wooden ceiling (video)
Waterproofing of the ceiling, walls and floor - responsible, but a simple process. Different compositions can be used for work. Each material has a number of advantages and disadvantages. When selecting the composition of pay attention to the ceiling material. For wood coatings appropriate to use plastic film in conjunction with the mineral wool. For waterproofing concrete ceiling in the garage or bathroom, you can use any materials, but it is recommended to give preference to a penetrating composition or water repellents.