Unusual purple interior room: 3 Board and photos
Purple flowers in the living room helps to create a romantic and cozy atmosferuPri deciding which design should be a living, many stop at the question - what color to choose for the decoration of the room. The living room is designed for rest and relaxation, as it gathers all the family members and friends. Therefore, the choice of color is very important. It should be borne in mind that it is the color scheme of the room affects the psychological state owners. Lilac interior of the hall may choose not everyone.
Influence of lilac color on the psychological state
Violet is formed from a combination of red and blue. These two colors are very strong and emotionally rich. Lilac is the color - it is a lighter shade of purple.
Lilac color brings solace and joy. It is intended for registration of living extraordinary people.
Lilac able to dip into a different reality. Thanks to him, the atmosphere becomes soft, airy, almost weightless. This feature should be used to create a space for relaxation and privacy.
As a rule, in a lavender color drawn unconventional and creative guest rooms
However, it should take into account that it is a strong color. He has a powerful effect. Therefore, for some people it just may not be suitable for the physical and emotional level.
The cozy living room in lilac shades
Lilac color has many shades. Therefore, choose a suitable it will be difficult. Before repairs should explore all colors. Use a special program that visually met his future living in this color.
Lilac combined with different shades and colors. But to choose them correctly, you must familiarize yourself with the variations of the lilac.
Lilac color can be combined with different colors, the main thing - that they are in harmony with each other
Thus, light magenta tone will be combined with certain colors, dark shades of purple - a color totally different. It is important to choose the right combination. Otherwise, living will not be harmonious and nalyapistoy.
Possible combinations of colors
- Pale lilac. Combined: beige, purple, yellow, blue, purple, gold, blue, apricot.
- Vivid-purple. It combined: with grape, dark brown, pearl, dark purple, green, menthol.
- Bright purple. Combined: with blue, azure, orange, brown, red, yellow, beige, pale purple.
Each combination has to be thought out and pre-selected. It is important to remember that color can tell a lot about the owners of apartments and their preferences. A very important point is the right combination of color and style of living.
Lilac color and combination living room interior
The choice of style depends on the personal preferences of owners of the apartment, floor space and material situation. The choice of color for interior design depends entirely on the individual characteristics of living owners.
Lilac color blends in the interior. It is important to find the right shade for a certain style.
Perfect for modern living - a high-tech style, which combines violet with dark colors
It is important to match the finish of walls, ceilings, floors, furniture and decor. Color is very affects the harmony of living. So the style of the interior must be chosen with the color.
Applications lilac color in different styles:
- Classical. The combination of lavender and milk, cream, white.
- Vintage. The combination of purple and blue, green, pink.
- High tech. Combined lilac and gray palette, black, white, silver.
When selecting combinations is important to pay attention to the lighting of the room. In bright light colors will look different than when a dark light. It should definitely be considered.
Hall decoration in purple color
Hall of purple flowers will look mysterious. His mood can be changed depending on the color, which will be combined lilac. The living room can be playful or relaxed.
Lilac color moves into a different world, where reality borders on the fairy tale.
The living room is decorated in purple color, surprise guests an unusual design
This color will surprise all guests. He will tell about the mysterious and dreamy living owner. This color goes well with many shades of that color to vary the load.
options for combination
- White. Lilac make more transparent and expressive. You can use several shades of lilac, which will give the atmosphere dynamics. The room will be delicate, but distinctive and extraordinary.
- Green. It is important to combine the light and dark shades. For example, if you take the dark green, lilac should be lighter. And vice versa. Also, the wall may have a light violet tint, while the furniture should be dark green.
- Brown. Both colors relax and create melancholic atmosphere. The combination of these colors will be encouraged to relax, sleep and rest. If the room is designed for this purpose, while the combination approach can be very useful.
- Red. Together, these two colors are strong emotional load. Such an atmosphere combines mystery, passion and neuemnost.
Color selection should depend primarily on the color affects the emotional state of the apartment owners. If for some reason the combination of colors exasperated or irritated - do not tolerate. Color solutions are designed for a positive impact on the mental condition.
Variants of lilac interior room (video)
The living room can be arranged in a variety of colors. For ordinary people fit and dreamy lilac color. By itself, this color calms. But in combination with other colors it produces different effects. It is important to keep track of what shade of purple colors used for decoration. It depends on this choice of colors, with which it is possible to combine well.
Design lilac living room (interior photo)