Railings are an important part of the ladder konstruktsiiKak properly design the ladder parameters in the construction or repair of house - read on. Staircase - one of the most necessary, and at the same time, potentially dangerous building structures in the house, so there is required a handrail designs, the overall arrangement of parts drawing on the stairs, which indicates the distance between the railings. Without staircase, as a rule, can not be avoided during the construction and maintenance of buildings of any purpose, whether it be residential, public and industrial buildings.
The required height of the railing on the stairs
By proper design stairs, compliance with building technology and the use of quality materials in the manufacture depends on the security and durability of the movement itself ladder. That is why the correct height of the railing stairs GOST - one of the most important parameters for safe functionality and ergonomics of the building element.
When designing and creating ladders, used a number of basic numerical parameters, for example, the height of the railing.
These fundamental dimensions for stairs in houses subject to certain regulations.
Correct height railings provides safety and durability
- Normative document SNIP 31/01/2003 specifies the general requirements, including the safety and to the requirements of the ladder elements - a slope and width of staircases and ramps, handrail height and tread width, the width of the staircases, passages height, minimum width and a maximum slope of ladder marches etc. in residential apartment buildings. Also this document regulated tolerances for the installation of helical ladder constructions zabezhnymi steps in multi-level buildings or apartments.
- Under such rules and regulations as SNIP 31/02/2001, defines the general requirements for the structural elements of stairs, for example, in part, a residential single-family house.
- SNIP 21-01-97. These regulations govern the fire safety requirements for various construction applications, including, to the stairs and staircases.
- State Standard 8717.1-84 specifies general requirements for the size and design of concrete and concrete levels of internal and external staircases back.
- State Standard 8717.0-84 describes the technical specifications for the manufacturing steps of the different types of concrete.
- In addition, for the design and construction of stairs in public and industrial buildings, should be based on the requirements of the relevant building codes that regulate the requirements for the ladder concrete buildings.
In the design and manufacture of staircases for any purpose, compliance with applicable regulations is mandatory that provides a design service life, functionality and security structures.
The optimum height of the railing and stair risers
It should be noted that the ladder is convenient to operate only if it mostly leave between - a tread and riser, soaked a certain ratio.
It must be properly sustained the distance between the railing and stair risers
In addition, the basic parameters of the stairs in apartment buildings should be subject to the following requirements:
- The amount of one tread and riser of two sizes must be equal to the average human step, i.e. from 0.6 to 0.65 m.
- According to regulations, the riser height should be 0,12-0,2 m. Recommended height of the riser is typically 0.14-0.17 m, including, for the first step.
- The width of the tread according to the standards should be 0.2-0.4 m. The standard width of the tread is 0,28-0,3 m.
- More often than not, in practice, to use the stairs slopes of 80-85%.
Adherence to these basic requirements to the size of the steps - it's a guarantee that the staircase would be ideal, ie, convenient and comfortable.
Constructions handrail for stairs: principles and features selection parameters
The width and height of the railing stairs - these are the parameters, the numerical value of which is strictly regulated by the relevant regulations. As mentioned above, the numerical value of the width and height of stair handrails are strictly defined limits.
In practice, the design of stairs in buildings for various purposes, such selected values of the height and width of the steps that take into account:
- The purpose of the building or structure.
- The functional purpose of the stairs, for example, a ladder for evacuation, fire escape, etc.
- Approximate number of those who will use the ladder.
- The presence among the people stairs members with disabilities, for example, disruption of the locomotor system, etc.
- The material of which will be made ladder, et al.
Calculation Example of handrails for staircases
If the stairs are used by people who have limited mobility, its size and structure should be adapted to the needs of people with disabilities.
Highest standard height and railing stairs: parameters for the various buildings
The upper limit of the height of the stair railing is limited to the requirements of the relevant construction nome and regulations as well as standards. What is the greatest height may have stair railings?
Dimensions and standard height of handrails
The maximum height of the staircase handrail is chosen based on the following requirements:
- The upper limit of the height of the railing should not exceed 1.2 m.
- Elevations and depth of handrails in homes are not allowed.
- Elevations depth railing on one march not allowed in public buildings. This applies, for example, the school stairs, the stairs in the kindergarten, etc.
- The height of the railing helical ladders or stairways having winders, in multilevel apartments and houses should not exceed 1.2 m, and the width of the tread in the middle of the march should be at least 1.18 m.
The height of the railing of stairs - one of the most important parameters to ensure the safety and convenience of the stairs in the operation.
The height of the railing on the stairs to the drawing in his home
As for the yard stairs, there are several varieties of these building structures.
- Ladders having Sediment and ground level. They are performed on compacted ground or whole, which is devoted to the required slope.
- Sediment stairs with steps using side boards.
- Constructions of reinforced concrete. Such build ladder macadam on a sloping ground.
- Stairs with brick steps.
For device construction of these structures, it is necessary to adhere to the same ratios and sizes, which are established in the regulations governing the parameters of the stairs in apartment buildings.
The standard height of the railing on the stairs to GOST (video)
Summarizing, we can conclude that, in the development and realization of the ladder project, be sure to strict performance requirements of the relevant state standards and building codes. In addition, convenient and safe ladder - it is also a high-quality materials, ergonomic size and observance of production technology of building structures.
Railings on the stairs (photo)