The modern design of the ceiling plasterboard photos for Hall
The modern design of the ceiling plasterboard is perfect for any interior komnateDlya many ceiling - this is the final point of repair, but for a certain category of owners it is the starting point. That is, first the ceiling, and then subordinated to other elements to it. Photo Gallery helps determine the choice, first and foremost, focus falls on the design of the ceiling.
Benefits plasterboard ceiling in the hall
Three-layer sheets, folded sandwich method - in fact it is the plasterboard. Respectively, made of gypsum board and environmentally friendly material, odorless, that in itself speaks about the harmlessness of drywall constructions.
To create a flat drywall ceilings - a great option for a ceiling with lighting - one of the best. It allows you to make beautiful curly ceilings, and even in a small apartment so as to create a fairly sophisticated interior.
Plasterboard is considered to be very susceptible to the changes, but at the same time strong - which makes it possible to do more than simple classic design, but also to repeat the high decoration samples
Advantages of the material:
- It refers to materials with fire protection characteristics;
- Under plasterboard paneling is easy to hide communication;
- The material is easy to install;
- The damaged area is easy to replace.
And, of course, can not be said about the variation of its trim - a ceiling can be and paint and decorate with wallpaper.
Plasterboard ceilings with their hands: a hall with zoning
Eloquent pictures show how to zone the space of the room via the ceiling. This helps simple design techniques.
A big role in the ceiling of the room zoning plays a backlight
Zoning room using plasterboard ceiling:
- beams - not the most popular option, but possible for a simple, single-level ceiling of plasterboard. They need to be taken into account visually underestimate the ceiling.
- multilevel ceiling. More clearly separates one room from another area. If you have a kitchen-living room, then underestimating the ceiling in the kitchen area you will not need to think, and this ka visually divide the room.
- Different color and texture of the ceiling. It is very important to weight the ceiling, do not make it cumbersome due to dark or bright colors.
dining or couch area may be designated a chandelier not central zone - spotlights.
Duplex plasterboard ceilings for the hall: the options
Sibling ceiling - it's a classic, but it looks simple enough. Trey ceilings - is the golden mean, he did not eat very much the height of the room, and did not seem banal.
You can use the drawing figure the liquid and special paper for duplex ceiling decorations
What transforms a simple, but a two-level ceiling? One option - raster fixtures. You have two options: use lamps of different colors that create a certain play of light, or think an interesting arrangement of fixtures. You can, of course, to combine both options, but for a small space it can be a great decorative load.
If the option does not seem to light you to the original, it may be wise to turn to the technique of volumetric painting?
Design ceiling plasterboard in the hall: the starry sky with their hands
This romantic design has become popular for a long time, and still his demand is not reduced. It looks really nice and not trite, but rather a design for people prone to contemplation, philosophizing.
Ceiling "starry sky" is most often handled by experts, because not everyone can cope with such a highly artistic challenge
How to make a ceiling:
- It helps light engine - a small box with a halogen or LED lamp.
- Under plasterboard hides the light-generator, according to the light guide strands of it disperses light. The yarns are flexible, easy to pull them out.
- But you can do less cumbersome job - to take a fluorescent paint, and apply it to the ceiling. It is not visible during the day, but at night you open and starry heavens.
This kind of design will help you not only feel complete relaxation and comfort, but also enjoy the beauty of the starry sky.
Frame and diagonal ceilings made of plasterboard in the hall
There are several types of registration suspended ceilings, among them two are more common - the frame and diagonal.
Framework ceiling plasterboard is a square or a regular or curly shape.
Each level of the diagonal framework and false ceilings have often generally contoured and corrugated shape
Diagonal ceiling - a division of the surface of the ceiling in half each level. The shape may be wavy.
There is also the zonal type of ceiling that is allocated a certain part of the room - the focus is on her.
Installation of modern ceilings made of plasterboard in the hall
Any idea is good when the execution of the idea of a completely technically.
So, drywall ceiling includes:
- Preliminary preparation of the ceiling surface, eliminating deformations;
- Application layout for each level of the ceiling;
- Securing the ceiling of the first level;
- Assembling the first stack;
- Sheathing GCR first level;
- Mounting and cladding of the second tier;
- Sealing of joints, strengthening them, plaster;
- Prepare holes for fixtures, installation LIGHTS;
- Finishing the ceiling.
Mounted, suspended and suspended ceiling structures made on the basis fotoprimerov, but taking into account the features of your premises.
Installation of drywall ceilings stretched canvas (video)
Plasterboard ceilings can today afford many - the design has been made available. Examine photos, evaluate all the factors, consider whether you can make the desired frame and sheathe it without expert guidance.
All must succeed!
Plasterboard ceilings in the interior (photo)