For room Baroque is characterized by pomp and dorogoviznaDizayn of expensive finishing materials intended to create a theatrical and dynamic way of living, emphasizing the authority and power of the house owner. The Baroque style has its origins in France in 1850, in the Russian style appeared in the XVII century in the design of the residence of Golitsyn. This is a very pompous style, absolutely all finishing hall must comply with its elegant and forms attributed to the Baroque style.
Living Baroque: the conditions for its creation
Baroque architecture has a certain shape with oval, round and rectangular elements. A special feature of the Baroque style in the interior are the columns, artistic painting and stucco sculptures.
For registration of a living Baroque need large room
For this scale finishes and chic certain conditions are necessary:
- A sufficient amount of space will give the maximum opportunity to recreate the Baroque interior;
- The surfaces of the walls and the ceiling are an inseparable whole with the design, they are decorated with paintings and sculptures;
- The walls decorate the various moldings, murals, frames and moldings, wallpaper should be chosen with different embossed patterns;
- For interior decoration in the Baroque style, using vivid colors with gilding;
- All furniture is made to order with the artistic elements of thread, expensive textiles.
Baroque style is absolutely not suitable for small living rooms. From the foregoing it is clear that the interior design will take all the available space. A baroque grandeur is important to have a large space for movement.
If you have a small space in the living room can be made by applying the basic similarity of baroque colors and various statues in stucco.
Small living room in the Baroque style
As you know there is nothing not possible if there is a great desire. In the small living room it is possible to embody the design idea of the Baroque style. It is important to observe the ratio of free space to move and busy furnishings.
Small rooms can also be made into Baroque style, highlighting the characteristic features of the
Small living room in the Baroque style can not have all of its features, but merely indicate it belongs to him:
- The first sign indicating this chic style will color scheme, the basic shades of white and gold perfectly accentuate the design;
- Lush curtains in an expensive design or decorated lambrequins in the wings pass baroque theatricality;
- Furniture, custom-made, can have very complicated form, but must necessarily be patterned textile upholstery and decorated with carvings.
Complement to the interior in the Baroque style can be a variety of statues, beautiful chandelier, wall sconces and paintings, framed by elegant frames.
The design of the hall in the Baroque style
The large living room has a maximum opportunity to convey the glamor and wealth of the Baroque style. Often, it is possible, in large houses and new buildings. Private homes with stairs, may well pass the breathtaking grandeur of style. room design in the Baroque style is based on the furniture.
It looks particularly impressive hall in Baroque style in a private house
It should match the style of the main indicators:
- Baroque furniture has large dimensions, special softness and comfort;
- All non-upholstered textile surface should be glossy, gold-plated;
- Furniture legs necessarily curved shape;
- Upholstery color saturated dark with whimsical patterns and gilding;
- Color wooden surfaces should also be dark, looks gorgeous furniture made of precious wood.
The most suitable timber for the baroque style - is oak or red varieties of trees. Fabrics are the main highlight in the design of the room. For a chic design used quite spectacular fabric velvet, silk, satin and brocade.
Living in the baroque must have additional accessories:
- Gold-embroidered velvet cushions;
- Vases and porcelain;
- Large mirrors framed by a golden frame.
The Baroque style is a real art. He stresses the special status of a living owner. It carries with it the history of the style of the 17th century with all the changes and additions. Unimaginable beauty will not leave indifferent any guest.
Modern living in the Baroque style
Modern living in the Baroque style is different some more modern elements. The presence of style in the interior indicates the stucco on the walls and ceilings and some home furnishings. As a rule, in modern designs Baroque combine with other styles, or leave one zone formed baroque.
In the modern living room may be a combination of baroque with other areas
The most appropriate style to match the Baroque:
- High tech;
In modern designs Baroque used more to create a cozy atmosphere, than ostentation. Pursuant to a separate area in the living room quite clearly focuses attention on it. Besides pomposity, baroque style is of particular convenience furniture made of expensive materials.
Modern Baroque called neo-baroque and more carries the elegance and minimalism, while preserving traditional materials and forms. The color scheme is also a little different from the traditional Baroque. The combination of colors in a Neo-Baroque softer, white color changed to beige and burgundy on a soft blue.
Invariable element remains gilding and maximum naturalness of the materials. In today's baroque appeared kinds of leather upholstery. And if you want, you can make something of their own in this style, making it a unique art of our time.
The Baroque is characterized by rococo
Baroque and Rococo are very similar, in fact descended from the rococo baroque. He first appeared in France in the XVII century and fell in love with her femininity and softness.
baroque, unlike rococo, characterized by symmetry in the interior
The main distinguishing features between these styles are:
- Rococo carries a asymmetric and dynamic forms while baroque example of symmetry;
- Baroque more theatrical style, rococo is more aimed at the creation of coziness and intimacy even in the interior;
- To Rococo style does not require large areas of space, the Baroque on the contrary does not accept any kind of restraint and performed primarily in large, spacious rooms.
The Baroque style is characterized by large voluminous interior. Rococo on the contrary welcomes small details and special grace. Rococo is a kind of protest of the Baroque era. The rococo architectural building were executed, only internal decoration shows all the charm of style.
Rococo - it is not just a period of history and style. This whole era with incredible architecture of buildings and internal rooms. Chic styles are very similar and are popular in today's world, reviving them in a new color.
Ideal repair Baroque (Video)
small apartments nearing completion. And this place tend to large, spacious home that fully enable the Baroque revival.
The design of the hall in the Baroque style (interior photo)