The frescoes in the interior of the living room: 3 picture and an example for the selection
The frescoes in the interior of the living room make it a truly extraordinary and original frescoes - a wall or ceiling painting, which was previously applied to a damp plaster. Now, thanks to modern materials, you can create a unique design of the room, and you can use the frescoes, which can be decorated not only the walls, but even the ceiling, as well as individual elements of the interior.
Original frescoes in the living room: pictures, examples and samples
There are many types of murals, which are widely used in the decoration of the premises, it is not just painted on plaster, but also many other species. Moreover, different types of murals can be combined with each other, creating the most optimal combination. In order to choose the best option frescoes, is first to see samples and photos of finished paintings to choose the most liked, so that later they can be applied to the surface.
Frescoes are selected depending on the style of the room
But it is worth to take into account a number of nuances:
- If the wall or other surface is almost always illuminated by the sun, you should choose the frescoes, which are applied to wet plaster, as this kind of painting is more resistant to UV light.
- In a humid environment should not be used murals printed on canvas, since, despite the coating with wax, these murals can not tolerate high humidity.
There are other types of murals, for example, on a paper basis, if you look at the photo samples of work already done, you can choose the most optimal and beautiful composition formed on this basis.
In addition, these frescoes optimally suited for the decoration of large areas. These mural adhere to the surface with a special glue, in such a way that the joints between the elements do not visible frescoes.
To choose the best option, should weigh the pros and cons, see photo samples and choose the best option based on the features of the room.
We use the frescoes in the living room to create a style
Everyone wants to decorate the room and give it a certain style, for example, the style of the Renaissance, or the style of the French kings in the company directory, which produces murals, there are many models from which to choose something more congenial and optimally decorate premises, such as living room, giving it a finished and unusual appearance.
For a spacious living room in a large apartment perfectly suited frescoes depicting landscapes
You should choose a mural based on the total living area of the planned interior, for example:
- For small living area should expand the space visually, this should cause the fresco so that the picture smooth transition to the ceiling.
- It should also choose certain colors, it is best to go to the living room of pastel colors, but if the living room is made in any certain style, for example, in Japanese, then you need to select the appropriate mural.
In some small apartment living room combined with kitchen, in this case, you should select the image on the mural still life. The same plot is suitable for a country house, which is decorated in a country style.
The best option, and perhaps the win-win, is the design of frescos in the living landscape, the landscape may be any. This fresco can be identified only some specific area, such as a relaxation area.
Interesting mural in the interior of the living room: do yourself
In order to make quality mural should contact the professionals who have extensive experience in the application of paintings on virtually any surface, as well as take into account the overall style of the living room and the entire room. Fresco is applied to a substrate, using special equipment using sand, special plaster, canvas, etc. But in financial terms it is quite expensive, and for financial savings, can be applied to the mural on the walls and ceiling, as well as some pieces of furniture, it needs to use the frescoes on the non-woven backing, as well as the frescoes on the adhesive basis.
Independently, without much effort, you can make a mural on non-woven backing on the walls of the room
For applying the frescoes on the non-woven backing, it should perform certain steps:
- Align wall primer and process it at this time, please close all windows and doors to prevent drafts.
- Non-woven fabrics, which are applied to the mural, pre should be spread on the floor, and gather the drawing, generally, each unit is numbered, and begin to stick with the mural should be the first web.
- Special glue for non-woven wallpaper applied on the wall and on the cloth, and then carefully glued canvases on the wall joint to joint, to match all the details of the image.
In order to completely style the whole living under the selected scene, it can also be added to the furniture, standing in the living room, glued special film under the overall storyline, but do not overdo it, to not turn the room into an incomprehensible abstraction.
Mosaic in the interior of the living room
On the application of mosaics in the decoration of different spaces known since ancient times, and now a variety of mosaic panels is not lost its relevance in the decoration of different spaces, including and in the hall. Mosaic has an unusual and excellent appearance, and is highly resistant to damage and may be pleasing to the eye for a long time. Mosaic in the interior of the room, particularly in the living room, attracted by its unusual, bright colors, but at the same time gives the rigor and restraint.
To date, the mosaic can be made using a variety of materials
There are many varieties of mosaics, which are widely used in interior decoration:
- Glass mosaic - is considered the most popular, it has a great diversity of color, as well as low cost.
- Ceramic - manufactured from special sheets porcelain, when laying such a mosaic is used and matte glossy pieces.
- Stone mosaic - marble is most commonly used, but, depending on the design of the premises, it may consist of other stones.
- There are other variants of the mosaic - the mirror, metal and even wood.
When finishing living room, often use the first of the above three types of mosaics, for example, when using glass mosaic therefrom panels spread which, after final assembly, may be any abstract pattern or any integral image.
Stone or ceramic tiles fit perfectly in classic interiors not only living but also the entire room. And you can not use a natural stone, which lay neatly accessible only by a specialist, and imitation - a self-adhesive flexible stone, through which you can do everything yourself.
Application mural-mosaic in the interior
There is another kind of decoration in the interior - this mural mosaic. The essence of the mosaic mural that all the tiles are inserted directly into the wet plaster. It is necessary to carry out such work as soon as possible and, at the same time, qualitatively, as 1-2 hours the plaster loses its elasticity and then the mosaic elements will not be inserted.
The mural mosaic is considered to be an exclusive kind of decoration that can be done only by a professional
This kind of room decor requires a long preparatory phase and pre-fitting of all elements. Because of its labor intensity, as well as the high cost, this type of decoration is rarely used, and instead it is possible to decorate the room is already finished paintings, which are made in advance in this way.
But there are a number of limitations:
- Thus making mural should not exceed a length of 3 m and a height - not more than 1.5 m.
- The price of this design is also high, prices start from 10 000 rubles per square meter.
Wallpaper murals in the interior of the living room (video)
These mural paintings may be safely mounted directly on the wall or suspended from using special hooks and loops. Using several of these frescoes made in the same style and color you can perfectly decorate the room and make them with the help of the zonal division of the living room or other premises.
Detail: mural in the living room (photo in the interior)