The choice of tiles on the floor in the corridor: what to look for
Make the floor in the hallway can be more practical to use the beautiful plitkiPokrytie floor in the hallway constantly suffers from a number of factors: the mud and sand from the streets, salt in the winter season, heels. Therefore the coating must be different quality and durability. But in addition to the convenience and functionality it must be beautiful, because the first thing that turned the eye of visitors - it's the floor. Therefore, the floor tiles in the hallway - it's the best choice and durable coating.
A practical floor tile in the hallway
The time when the floor tiles was unattractive, is long gone. Modern material helps to realize the most original ideas in the hallway or corridor.
Plus tiles abound:
- Long service life. This floor will last for decades without losing aesthetic appearance;
- Tile sturdy and durable. Quality ceramic tile stand moisture load greater different shoes and detergents;
- Tile hygienic. It does not cause allergies and is easy to clean;
- Decorative tile has a large number of colors and types are immense styling options;
- Tile adds of status and aristocratic room. The corridor, which is lined with granite, looks luxurious.
The advantage of the tiles for the corridor that it is durable
But there is a tile and cons that need to be taken into account before you decide to repair, because you need to change the interior of the mind.
The main disadvantages:
- Laying ceramics in a huge entrance hall is not necessary, it will look too formal. It is better to combine the tiles with other material or choose warm colors;
- Glazed tile with the glaze may cause falls, especially if you go into the hall in wet shoes. Having a family with children and the elderly, to purchase a tile worth solely with a matte surface;
- Excessive depth of the grooves and rough tiles may result in increased pollution. To avoid this, before the door should put dark tiles, and the rest of the area will fill light.
For large corridors is appropriate to choose ceramics and put it in place, the most exposed to aggressive influences. By doing this, you can not worry about purchasing a rug for doors, because the zone itself with tile will indicate that more should not go in the shoe.
Tiles in the hallway: laying
Put the tiles in the hallway, you can own hands. But apart from the work itself must first choose the color and texture. The layout will change appearance of the floor and the impression of the whole room. For a small space is recommended to lay tiles diagonally. This visually expand the room. A similar effect will compound and tiles with other types of finishes. Isolation of zones increases the hallway. Imitation tiles natural materials such as wood, will create comfort.
Before you laid the tile, it is necessary to prepare in advance a floor and buy all the necessary materials for work
When placing a tile, you should consider:
- It should be laid out on a flat floor, all irregularities should be removed before installation;
- The first step is done on the floor marking to make it easier to carry out the work;
- The adhesive is applied only on the floor, on his tile can not be applied;
- During the entire work it is necessary to use the level of the surface always remains horizontal;
- Grout is carried out only after the glue is completely dry.
Lay the tiles on the floor as possible, using the methods "seam in seam" or "vrazbezhku". Before starting work the old coating removed, scrubbed dust and unevenness equal. Further there is a tie, it is suitable for any special part of the building the store. When it is dry, it marks the floor.
Facing the floor is almost the same as wall cladding. Any purpose adhesive suitable for this, but the layer should be thicker than the wall. It is applied to a notched trowel, then it is necessary to firmly press the tile.
Floor tile edges near the place, where the plinth must be cut out separately. First, put the main part of the coating, and then, when the glue dries, produced assembling outer rows. Seams should be processed grout or cement mortar.
Tiles for the kitchen and the hallway on the floor: the stability and practicality
covering purchase for the floor - not an easy task, it requires a serious approach to the solution, because to create a fashionable and high-quality interior, it is necessary to take into account all the features of this material. Tile is cold material, but the tiles conduct heat very well, so if tile fits into the design of the house, it is necessary to establish a "warm floor" system.
When choosing a tile floor, you should take into account not only its appearance but also the quality
High-quality tiles for the kitchen and the hallway floor must have certain characteristics:
- PEI - measure the strength of the tile. The scale of 1 to 5 units;
- Indicator Percentage waterproof coating;
- The size;
- Stability of coatings to chemical and other substances;
- A method of production of the product;
- hardness of the coating. The ten Mohs scale is a measure. The higher the number, the harder will tile;
- Variety. Red denotes 1 coating grade, blue - 2 grade, green - 3. Price varieties depends on how it is high.
When choosing flooring, you should not take the tile with the best characteristics. Their price will be high, and tile - is almost the same that in the middle, in the highest price category.
Floor tiles in the hallway hallway: design and color selection
When choosing tile people are faced with a large range of goods. To decide on which to choose, you need to listen to the advice of experts.
Select tile to be so that it perfectly complemented the interior corridor and hallway
Here are some of them:
- In the kitchen and the corridor should be taken with a rough coating on horseback. Slippage will be lower, but the recess may become clogged with dirt. Glazed surface better withstand moisture and will be stronger;
- When choosing the color of tiles is necessary to consider the entire design space. Most often, take the tile of light tone, which has a monochrome surface;
- Light coating visually expands the space;
- Dark-colored tile is worth putting extremely spacious hallways while adjusting the light furniture;
- Black and white tile alone is quickly spoiled option, but the combination with such colors never go out of fashion;
- The best colors for finishing the data spaces - gray, brown, and beige;
- On the matte surface less noticeable dirt;
- Tile with natural stone effect will look incredibly stylish. Tile and wood all considered universal;
Third of the ceramic collection takes Spanish tiles. Its design has a pattern with a pattern, classical motifs, etc. Has the highest quality class and stunning beauty that will fit into any bathroom, balcony or hallway.
If the corridor or hallway without windows, you should choose a bright solid color tiles. The darker the coating, the more light it will take.
Rules of installation: floor tiles in the entrance (video)
All apartments are different: someone has a narrow corridor and a small hallway, in others - the huge room. In the matter of the repair should take into account all the features and details of the home to finish his leave only good impression and was the cause of quarrels and unnecessary spending of money. Wallpaper, tiles, space planning, placement of furniture - all it is is a necessary comfort in the house.
Details: tiles in the hallway on the floor (photo examples)