Stylish niche plasterboard: 6 types
Niche of drywall in the room - a great way to store vescheyFormirovanie niche of drywall on the wall - it is an opportunity to transform the look of a room almost beyond recognition. It is this method of decoration are not uncommon in the interior, since it has a lot of positive qualities. With such a recess can expand the space visually create additional volume decorate House original decor, hide visible defects premises, for example, unevenness of the walls.
The functional significance of a niche in the wall of plasterboard
Built-in niches in the wall, you can make your own hands, and realize the most original ideas. It is worth noting that it is through niche you can completely change the geometry of the space of the room, forming an element not on the usual plasterboard wall. Quite often niche created for the sole purpose of decorating the room, to make it more dynamic and modern.
Niche can be set not only for the room decor, but still carry the load and functional
With regard to functional load, the niche can be set for:
- books store;
- The formation of built-in closets;
- aquarium installation;
- Curtain poles;
Interior features, or how to make a niche of drywall
Conducting finishing of sheets of plasterboard niches performed by the decorative building material.
The color chosen depending on:
- Personal preferences of home owners;
- Interior space;
- Design solutions.
light shades in contrast looked very interesting with dark, thus creating the 3D effect. Light shade should be dominant in the decor, and holding the cut shelves due to dark color - is deepening and visualization of the interior. The overabundance of dark color becomes dark hole in the room and significantly spoil the interior.
Niche plasterboard will look elegant in almost any interior
If you arrange a niche plasterboard mosaic panel, it will get a new design and a stylish look. No less interesting looks decoration glass, natural or artificial stone.
If the residents of the house was fond of painting and art, that of a conventional plasterboard niche can make a real picture, which will be located a landscape picture or any other composition. With the right approach, it can be a great place to store books, CDs and old vinyl records and similar accessories.
Niche plasterboard with their hands under the shelf
No matter what you need to create a niche types (angular or linear) should always be used step by step instructions that will help carry out the work competently as possible and free from defects.
Construction of niche made by means of:
- Metal frame.
The first option requires the use of high-quality adhesive solution that is specially purchased for the sheets GCR in the store building materials.
In the regeneration niche of drywall you will need glue and metal frame
In the second case, the need to install a durable frame with a metal profile that requires a phased and competent of the work:
- It is necessary to carry out the markup on the walls niches, ceiling and floor. It is for marking the installation of rails and rack profiles will be carried out.
- Before heading for the acquisition of materials needed to produce accurate estimates of the number of sheets GCR profiles of different types and destination bars for reinforcement design and even screws.
- It must be drafted and the assembly diagram. The circuit should ideally be exactly moved to cover the walls, ceiling and floor. Depending on the purpose for which will be used by a niche, for example, for decoration or for placing objects, you need to select the profiles of a certain thickness and stiffened.
- Mounting frame of metal profiles is carried out by means of special devices - hangers and screws. First, the guide profile are set, and then rack. Rack necessarily hardened bars, if the design will be used under the shelves, and it will be mounted door.
- Once the frame is installed, it is possible to mount plasterboard sheets. It should be noted that the installation is carried out to the rackmount profiles by means of a universal type of screws that are suitable for two types of fabric. The joints are aligned by using a special construction of the reinforcing tape shpaklyuyut effect and to align with the surface sheets.
- At the end of the finish is carried out applying putty, smoothing and coloring, if need specific color.
Niches - this is a great way for a minimal cost, and to conduct the transformation of the interior space without too much dirt. For its creation, do not need professional skills or special equipment. Enough great desire to hold the room upgrade, screwdriver and the required amount of material.
Wardrobe in the niche of drywall
If the layout is already present niche in the room, which in most cases is a big problem for the household, as she irregular shape and small size, it is possible to equip its plasterboard lining and make a real closet.
- Beautiful to look at.
Wardrobe in the niche of drywall roomy, but the interior looks very compact
The cabinet can be done in the form of a compartment with sliding doors, but the base construction must be precisely metal frame and plasterboard. With these materials, you can create a lot of sections, which serve as an excellent place to store things, objects and anything else your heart desires. If this recess is made in the kitchen, you can equip it under the treasury, if in the hallway, then a dressing room.
It is particularly important that the room should be comfortable, functional and well lit, which can be achieved by laying wiring and recessed luminaires point.
How to make built-in wardrobes made of plasterboard
In order to design a room where there is a closet, recessed in a niche of drywall, does not lose its proper kind, high-quality finish to be carried out. It should be noted that it is not necessary to use ultra-trendy decoration materials, cost of which is sometimes simply rolls over.
Initially, as a cabinet decor, you can select:
- Mirror coating on the sliding door;
- Installation of shelves along the edges of the design, which will enable visually expand the space;
- Lighting, and better, and neon-colored LED type.
Built-in wardrobes of drywall can be decorated with mirror door or backlight
If you want to make a niche, and its decor exclusively in dark colors, then it is necessary to decorate it with lots of small spotlights. This will be the creation of some galaxies at home. As for the room with the piece of furniture, it is possible to form in her accent wall, which would detract from the cabinet with a niche. This may be a wall with original coating, for example, large or ornament arrangement trim fireplace.
Where better to make a walk-in closet of plasterboard with their hands
niche device in the room was quite attractive alternative to conventional walls or in other words, a headset, which was used for storage of various interior items.
This original composition may be equipped with:
- On the wall, where the windows;
- In the space of a bedroom;
- The room, on the wall where the TV.
Built-in closet is best equipped in the bedroom or in the hall
How it's done? Beautiful niche can be created, and with the help of specialists, and with his own hands, but the main purpose of the niche - is the creation of visual deepening in the wall. In most cases, the gap used to hide the cornice for curtains and curtains to form effect flowing directly from the ceiling of the coating. It is extremely beneficial to equip niche under the shelves in the children's rooms, thus avoiding a permanent disorder, to make room in a modern style. The main problem of such rooms - it cupboards with doors constantly open and niche, and solve the problem, and replace the outdated design of cabinets.
Very elegantly fits the niche of drywall in the bedroom over the bed, especially if we approach the design and decoration of the most competently.
This design will replace the bedside table, cabinets and even suspended shelves. Providing a piece of furniture lighting, you can not only transform it, but also to emphasize the design solution.
How to Drywall niche (video)
Niches can be installed in the hallways, and do not need to be too big for that corridor. Formation of interior items made just for the purpose of expansion of space and remove unnecessary furniture that it clutters.
Examples of plasterboard niches (photo interiors)