Shelves, niches, cabinets and countertop in the bathroom plasterboard
Drywall - a great way to make the interior of the bathroom more comfortable and praktichnymCheloveku peculiar sense of beauty, so at every opportunity, he tries to elevate one's home. Erected their own hands shelf niche or countertop in the bathroom plasterboard will allow to decorate the room, without resorting to expensive decorative elements.
Shelves of drywall in the bathroom: Benefits
Why as a main material is used it is plasterboard. The answer to the question is quite simple and is to accessibility, low cost and ease of use. Let us consider in detail all the benefits.
Drywall - universal, plastic material, allowing you to create the design of various shapes.
Plasterboard sheets intended for bathrooms, treated with a special solution, preventing the occurrence of mold, it is appropriate, since this is where there is excess moisture and volatilization.
To make beautiful and functional shelves in the bathroom can be yourself with the help of gypsum boards
Shelves made of plasterboard, have such advantages:
- You can specify any shape and size suitable for interior concrete bathroom, rather than the standard model, which is in every furniture store.
- Due finishing materials to be used for lining, the shelves may have a non-standard appearance.
- Plasterboard - resistant material, and shelves, designed therefrom, represent a strong structure able to withstand a lot of weight.
- Because the cost of plasterboard sheets is small, the shelves made from it will have a low cost.
- Plasterboard does not contain harmful substances. It is a safe material which does not cause allergic reactions.
- Plasterboard sheets are easy to use, so the design and the installation flange, there is no problem.
The first step should be to make a frame, which is fixed to the wall. If the design was conceived lighting, must first be set within the structure. Then the frame is sheathed with sheets of drywall, the angles at the same time closing perforated corners. The outer part is coated shelves puttied and finishing materials. The advantages of such regiments created with their own hands is that it can be installed not only in the bathroom, but also in any other room.
Niche in the bathroom of the drywall - comfortable decor elements
Niches were used in ancient times. This is a handy structural component, which is a hole in the wall and serving storage space. The niche allows unloading space, to make it more functional and user-friendly. In addition to its main purpose, the niche may be the seat of spotlight, making the interior a more romantic and mysterious.
Niche can hide communication elements, making the appearance of the bathroom at least presentable. For example, water or sewage pipes can be hidden behind a wall.
In order to avoid that the effective area is not lost in vain, should be to build a niche that can be used as a place to store household chemicals and hygiene products. If you do not want to stand out a niche among the general stylistic bathroom, it should revet materials that were used for the walls. If in your plans to carve a niche, while bright colors and textured materials will be excellent assistants in the case.
Tastefully complement the interior bathroom beautiful niche of drywall
Before you take up the creation of a niche in the wall, you need to pay more attention to her appearance, size and configuration.
If you allow the width of the wall, it is better to organize a 2-3 small, rather than creating a single wide. The free space in the recess may be filled with shelves made of glass or mirror. Thus, you can give a room a spectacular appearance.
When do you plan to place a niche near the water source, then it is necessary to design at a slight incline. Spray water entering the recess will flow freely, that will prevent the occurrence of mildew and malodor.
Cupboard under the sink of the drywall - a practical solution for any bathroom
Cupboard under the sink will not only use the maximum usable space, but will give the room charm. Make a stand with their hands can anyone, it needs to be a high quality master. If you put a little effort, the work will be disputes and does not take much time.
If you want the cabinet has served for many years, should take care of plasterboard lining.
Make practical cabinets in the bathroom can be the hands, the main thing - to think in advance of their design and purchase all the necessary materials for work
As a finishing material is better to use tiles or mosaics. They are very harmonious look in the bathroom.
Types cupboard under the sink:
- Suspension. It perfectly fits into the interior of a small bathroom. In addition, cleaning of floor coverings will not bring great difficulties. However, the wall-mounted cabinets has one drawback, it does not hide the pipe.
- Floor. This cabinet seamlessly tailor plumbing communication. Among the few drawbacks is worth noting that the floor standing models are relevant only in the spacious rooms. In small bathrooms, they look too bulky and space.
- Corner. These models fit perfectly in bathrooms of small size. They are ideal for small-family apartments or Khrushchev type. Corner cabinet will not only hide the elements drain communications, but also to build under the sink storage space for household chemicals, which significantly saves space.
Choosing the type of stone you need to clearly understand what your decision depends not only on the aesthetic appearance of the room, but also its functionality.
A few tips to make the countertop in the bathroom under the sink of plasterboard with their hands
It is necessary to determine the height and diameter of the tabletop. The best option - to paint the drawing, which will help determine the necessary amount of material. To create a drawing is not necessary to have some knowledge of, or to be an artist. The main thing to decide on the chosen model, to make all necessary measurements and put them on paper.
When choosing a sink should be careful. The intricate configuration you choose, the more difficult it will make the countertop.
If you decide to install plasterboard countertop, it should be remembered that it should organically complement the design of the bathroom
It's time to move on to the assembly structure:
- The frame is mounted by means of metal profiles;
- Fixing is done - screws;
- The resulting form is sheathed with plasterboard.
Drywall is cut cutout for the sink. The resulting gypsum workpiece is superimposed on the structure and fastened with screws. The resulting countertop carefully processed waterproofing compounds, prevents the ingress of moisture inside.
How to make a countertop in the bathroom plasterboard (video)
Finally, it should be noted, do not be afraid to create your own hands. Plasterboard help breathe "life" into your family nest, to make it more cozy and comfortable. Go for it, you will succeed!