Set plasterboard profiles without
Frameless paneling is admissible if the ceiling is too low and does not have large nerovnosteyV recently for finishing the ceiling are increasingly using drywall. This material undemanding care and has high performance characteristics. For attaching drywall to the ceiling it is recommended to use special fixing materials, however, can do without the profiles, if desired. In this case, installation of sheets should be carried out by means of mastic or other cementitious material or other fastening material.
Install drywall on the ceiling frame without using mastic
If you do not want to use the screws, you can simply paste the sheets to the ceiling. For these purposes, it is recommended to use mastic. This adhesive material provides secure attachment to the ceiling sheets. In addition, the sealant is a very inexpensive material.
If you want to save, you can make self-adhesive solution. For this you need to mix the water, alabaster and normal bone glue. The resulting need to thoroughly mix the solution. Keep in mind that the adhesive solution should be no bubbles or lumps.
When adhesion of the sheet to the ceiling, a mastic to fill all cavities and surface irregularities
Installation is carried out in the following order:
- First you need to remove all the microscopic irregularities in the ceiling. In order to remove the defects, use putty and sealer.
- Cut sheets of drywall.
- Using a spatula, apply glue or mastic on the material.
- Attach a sheet from the ceiling and press it. In order to firmly attach the drywall, use a holder.
- Eliminate small blemishes with a spatula and the rubber hammer.
Alignment of the ceiling drywall without frame: features and benefits
Alignment of the ceiling drywall - responsible process. In order to properly carry out the installation, you need to pay attention to the surface roughness. If the ceiling has significant flaws and differences, it is rational to apply the frame.
Before proceeding with the assembly work, defined with the method of attaching sheets. It is recommended to use beacons, because with their help to carry out installation much easier. If you do not want to spend a lot of time, you can do without beacons.
Drywall can be used for finishing the ceiling in every room. If desired, this material can be used to finish the bathroom. However, in that case you will have to purchase a special moisture resistant drywall
The advantages of plasterboard ceiling without a skeleton include:
- Low cost of construction. You do not have to spend a lot of money on accessories and fixing materials.
- Reliability. If you perform the installation according to instructions, the ceiling does not fall and does not deform.
Fastening drywall to the ceiling without a frame with his hands
Before you attach the plates to the ceiling, you need to prepare the surface. It is recommended to clean it from dirt and dust. In addition, the ceiling should be applied several coats of primer and putty. Do not forget to degrease the surface.
It is mandatory on the surface of the need to apply the layout. During the marking, use the building level. With its help you more accurately marked up surface
How to install drywall on the ceiling:
- Attach a sheet to the ceiling tile. After this drill 10-12 holes. They will serve as a reference point.
- Insert into the hole wooden Chopyk. If you do not, use a conventional dowels.
- Glue a piece of foam sheet. This material will serve as a kind of control spring. Remember that you need to glue the foam to the run-up to 10 centimeters.
- Attach a sheet from the ceiling and fix with screws. Do not forget to put on his goals. Do this operation with all the sheets.
- Near the screws, drill a hole with a diameter of 4-5 centimeters. These holes need to pour the foam core. It will serve as a lock, and will not allow the construction to collapse.
- Once the foam has dried, you need to unscrew all the screws. Seal the gap by means of putty or sealant.
- Proceed to the finishing of the ceiling.
Is it possible to attach drywall to the wood ceiling without frame
Install drywall on the wooden ceiling as possible. Installation is carried out by means of screws, adhesive or mastic solution. But it should be noted that this material can not paste any timber. In addition, if the glue plasterboard to the wooden ceiling, the structure may be deformed. If you are not sure of the quality of wood, it is better to resort to the method of fixing the carcass.
Glue for drywall ceiling can, if the surface is made of larch. This material is durable and not susceptible to deformation over time
Bear in mind, that for wooden ceiling finishes can be applied only those sheets which have a low specific gravity.
The advantages of a wooden ceiling drywall finishing include:
- No need to install wooden crates.
- Saving the height of the room. The thickness of the drywall is small, so this method can be applied even to build the room with a low ceiling.
- No need to use specialized tools. To carry out the installation, you will need a putty knife, screwdriver and knife.
Installation of drywall adhesive without frame
As you can see, install drywall on the ceiling easily. This can be done even without the use of specialized crates. To do this, you need to make a preliminary surface preparation and marking. Remember that you need to lay plasterboard staggered. This technique will help you to avoid the deformation of the structure. After finishing work do not forget to seal the joints between the sheets with the help of putty.