Select the fixtures for suspended ceilings: 6 tips
Fixtures for suspended ceilings has many advantages, chief among which are compact and aesthetic vidMnogie people prefer to suspended ceilings. They look very attractive and are practical. As the lighting for suspended ceilings take use spotlights. However, in recent years widespread and embedded raster lamp. When choosing a light source to be guided by the interior design and the size of the room.
Select LED fixtures for rack Modern Ceiling
If you want to choose durable recessed, note the LED light bulb. They can be installed even in the event that the ceiling in the room is very low. LED lamps are very compact, so you do not need to cut large holes under them.
If you have a mirror or glossy ceiling, it is advisable to install a special LED strips. It must be secured around the perimeter of the ceiling. You can control the brightness and power LED strips, if desired.
It is possible to choose a color for the LED lamps according to the color scheme of the interior
Built-in LED lights offer the following advantages:
- A huge variety of models. LED lamps can be both internal and external tubes.
- LED lamps provide lighting that does not harm the eyes. This is due to the fact that the light does not flicker when working.
- LED bulb is not heated web tension during operation. That is why there is no need to install specialized termokoltsa under the spotlights.
- Low power consumption.
- LED lamps do not create at the ultraviolet radiation.
What else there are built-in lighting for suspended ceilings
Light ceilings, decorated with built-in lamps not only look attractive, but also very practical. Embedded lamps can be fixed or rotating mechanism.
Fixed fixtures create strictly perpendicular to the flow of light. Turning lights can be turned on 40-45 degrees. If you want to divide the room into functional zones, it is recommended to use a rotating lights.
Recessed luminaires perfectly complement the sophistication of suspended ceilings, creating a harmonious style of the room
For recessed luminaires using 4 types of lamps:
- Incandescent lamps. They are rarely used, because have a very low efficiency. Incandescent lamps become very hot during operation, so their use is necessary to install special termokoltso.
- LED lamp.
- Energy-saving lamps. They consume little power, however, the heat. It is recommended to use only energy-saving lamps, which power does not exceed 30 watts.
- Halogen lamps. They are the best alternative to LEDs. However, remember that halogen lamps are also subject to excessive heat, it is recommended to use only samples with a capacity of up to 35 watts. It is worth noting that the flask halogen lamps can not be touched, as it may explode.
Coverage under a high ceiling rack Lyumsvet
Usually ceiling "Lyumsvet" and IP 54 are used for decoration of office space. As recommended luminaire raster LED lamp for these ceilings. Such lighting devices are not subject to fire and have a high light transmission index.
If you choose to use raster luminaire, pay special attention to its grille. It is V-shaped, parabolic and double parabolic. They are made of aluminum. It is recommended to use double parabolic louvre, as they are more durable.
For high-ceiling built-in lights are perfect, especially in offices and schools
Among the advantages of raster fixtures can be identified:
- Security. Raster LED lights do not burst, and are completely safe for human health.
- Rapid start. Lamps do not require pre-heating.
- The absence of infrared radiation.
- Resistance to vibration and mechanical damage.
- Can be installed in rooms with high humidity.
- Bactericidal effect. Some models are equipped with special irradiators that kill pathogens.
Fluorescent under the rack ceiling
The most economical light sources are fluorescent lamps. They can serve for several years. Moreover, fluorescent lamps have high levels of light output. Fluorescent lamps can be mounted on the suspension or secured with screws overhead.
Remember that fluorescent lamps contain mercury, so work with them to be very careful. In addition, fluorescent lamps flicker during operation, so it is inappropriate to use for finishing the suspended ceilings in the office.
The advantages of fluorescent lamps:
- High efficiency.
- The light emitted by fluorescent light, similar to sunlight.
- A wide variety of shades.
- Fluorescent lamps can form scattered light.
- High length of service. The average fluorescent lamps are 20,000 hours.
Rack ceiling with wooden texture looks great in combination with the built-in lights in the classic interior
If you decide to use fluorescent lamps, then choose the models that have electronic ballasts. They prevent the flickering lamps and eliminate noise produced during operation. Fluorescent lamps with electronic ballasts is recommended to lay in a rigid frame rack ceiling. For uniform dispersion of light may be used either prismatic plafones raster grid. Alternatively, you can take advantage of opal shades. However, remember that they weaken the brightness several times.
Installation of fluorescent lights in the ceiling rack (video)
Modern technologies allow you to choose the suitable light sources under the rack ceiling. If you want to establish long-lasting lamps, give preference to fluorescent or LED bulbs. In other cases, it is most expedient to use built-in halogen lamps. If you are a fan of unconventional ideas, you can use LED strips. However, remember that it can only act as an additional lighting.
Fixtures for suspended ceilings in the interior (photo)