Recommendations: how to embroider a cross on the canvas with a pattern for beginners
For beginners perfect canvas with pre-coated with a risunkomVyshivat cross on the canvas with a picture quite exciting. This activity is still very popular today, because while embroidering calms the nerves and improves motor skills. For more information about cross stitching on canvas - later in this article.
Canvas embroidery stitch pattern
Canvas pattern - a diagram applied with the color pattern. Figure allows you to engage in embroidery anywhere, without using the scheme and Counted Cross technique.
Damage to the drawing canvas, allows the product to embroider without using the scheme and without resorting to the technique of "Counted Cross".
Use of canvas with a prepared pattern embroidery process accelerates
There are a large number of different figures on the canvas. There are patterns for beginners, and is, for those who have already mastered the elementary embroidery. Large and complex schemes intended for advanced needle women, therefore, to start better to take a small outline to embroider calm and not to suffer.
Drawings on canvas Cross Stitch
The handicraft shops are a wide number of different patterns. You can choose a small canvas with a simple design, the packaging should also be stated what size canvas and approximately how much time it takes to embroider.
Drawings are both spaces, and without them. Cross Stitch, there are special names canvas - Helios, you can also try it and to understand, convenient if you work with it.
Using the canvas can be patterned embroider in places where there is no opportunity to decompose circuit
peacock embroidery is quite complicated and requires a lot of sewing thread, so to begin with is better to take small and simple outline of a pattern, such as bear or cat.
Driving quickly and without nerves embroider beautiful picture. Now we need to understand what is better: ready sets for embroidery, or buy them separately?
Sets with embroidery stitch canvas with a picture
Now in stores for needlework can find ready sets for embroidery cross. They are available in different sizes and packaging, so it is necessary to read the information on the package before buying a set of carefully.
Ready kits already include all the necessary elements for the embroidery:
- Scheme for embroidery;
- Thread floss colors required;
- Needle embroidery;
- the hoop;
- Canvas pattern.
With self-selecting thread for embroidery, it is not always possible to find a suitable color
Such stitching kits have a number of advantages.
- The thread colors in such assemblies matched perfectly, which saves time and makes the final image neat and beautiful.
- The price of such sets is usually low, while in this set has everything you need for embroidery.
Now, when all the necessary items purchased for embroidery, you can embroider. How did it correctly, using canvas?
As cross stitching pattern on the canvas with
Transfer to a desired tissue can be by using the following instructions.
The basic rule of the art of embroidery on canvas - not to start the process from the middle
embroidery technique is the same for any pattern:
- The first step is to prepare all the tools for embroidery. Workplace decomposed fingers, floss, canvas with a pattern, a pair of scissors. The workplace should be well illuminated.
- Now you need to measure fabric. For this it is necessary to count crosses horizontally and vertically, to retreat from each side of 10 cm from the beginning to fit the entire image.
- The third step is to measure the thread and decide which end to start embroidering. More often than not start at the top left, crosses in this case, directed from left to right, rows of sewn one by one.
- Next you need to fix a string without using a knot. It is best to attach the tail thread on the front of a cross.
- Now prepare the hoop. After fixing the tissue must take the thread with a needle, leaving the tail on the wrong side is now the needle is passed into the bottom left corner and is passed diagonally to the upper right corner. Now do the same thing in the opposite direction to form a cross. Repeat as necessary to the right of the diagonal stitches as shown in the diagram.
- It should be remembered that the crosses should not be too tight, or vice versa to be weak. In a short time the hand gets used, and the crosses will turn out perfect.