Proper combination of colors and the ceiling wall 7 of interesting options
With the right color transform any game prostranstvoInterer any room fundamentally depends on the design of the walls, ceiling and floor coverings. When the harmonious unification of all three components to create a complete composition of the room space. The main task, which immediately arises during repair works - to determine the color palette of the room.
The harmonious color of the floor ceiling and walls: matching rules
Visually perceived greatest amount of information. Therefore, the colors that dominate the room, have a direct impact on the state and mood of the person who is in this room for a long time.
What to consider when determining the color palette:
- Natural lighting of the room;
- Level and layout of artificial light;
- ceiling height;
- Functionality and purpose of the premises;
- The layout of the room.
Comfort and quality of the space depends on the color harmony of the walls, ceiling and floor
Three methods of composite combinations:
- Contrast embodiment;
- Plain embodiment;
- Option in the style of the gradient.
The most popular combination consists of contrasting dark floor and bright walls and ceiling light. When monochromatic combinations wall, floor and ceiling of the room in one color but in different colors with different saturation.
When combined monophonic composition recommended to use furniture, choose it for a couple of shades lighter or darker than the floor.
gradient method involves a gradual increase in the magnitude vector. In the context of color combinations space gradient method is as follows: increase the color saturation from the bottom upwards or vice versa.
The color scheme of the room is made taking into account the characteristics of the space, the room functionality, rules of combinatorics. If the room has a high-quality settings, it does not need color correction, then color matching is carried out only on the basis of their own imagination and taste.
If the walls are yellow, a ceiling to choose: the best combination
Choose the combination of walls and ceilings can be photo and independently with the help of special colors of the programs. For this we need to understand the general rules of composition.
- If the room is a window facing north or west, the walls and ceiling in a room, it is desirable to combine with bright and warm colors. For example, orange and yellow hues.
- If the window facing south, a combination of walls and ceiling in a room can be carried out in cold tones. For example, turquoise, blue, green composition with a hint of coolness.
- For a typical apartment, where the standard height of the ceiling does not suit many, the ceiling is much lighter walls, in contrast with the floor.
- On the contrary, uncomfortable ceiling height is beaten darker ceiling relative to the walls.
The yellow color is considered the most warm and bright color palette, which can be easily used in combination with other interior colors
Based on the rules, yellow interior help if the room is closed with trees or a significant part of the day is in the shade. Due to the properties of the color yellow walls add to the space light and warmth.
Popular combination of ceiling with yellow walls:
- White ceiling + yellow walls. The most profitable combination that solves several problems at once: increased space and light. Looks great in the bathroom, nursery, kitchen.
- Blue ceiling + yellow walls. Very courageous decision that simulates the sky and the sun. This interior is desirable to dilute the white color and to carefully select the tone and saturation, in particular, blue to be more muted.
- Brown ceiling + yellow walls. This combination looks well, because chocolate shades are similar in tone with yellow, so harmoniously emphasizes the contrast. Brown ceiling in full color suits high spaces.
Bold combination: green ceiling, yellow walls
Such a composition is popular in modern interiors, especially for children's rooms and kitchens. To the room did not look defiant - a motley, one must choose wisely shades like yellow and green.
The combination of yellow and green colors in the interior is considered one of the best
Gradation of yellow has a variety of popular colors, consisting of:
- Creamy color;
- Tea rose;
- Shades of champagne;
When the yellow walls and green ceiling, you can use the gradient method: light vanilla tones in the floor, walls the color of champagne and pistachio ceiling.
If the ceiling is white, a color of the walls will be the best
White ceiling covering is classical. This is the most flexible solution, which can not be lost.
White bears these qualities:
- Neutrality while simultaneously vigor.
White ceiling is relevant to any room, but brings the greatest benefit for small rooms. Nothing better has not yet come up for a low space as white ceiling coating. The main advantage of white is that it will not spoil how whatever combination with other colors.
White design combined with wood, with bright accessories, and even with antiques, so the possibilities are endless, and the interior of the relevant in virtually any environment
At neutral white room, where the walls and ceiling are made in this color, it is considered quite extravagant. This interior option is typical Scandinavian style Norwegian design in hi-tech.
The advantages of the combination of white walls and white ceiling:
- Additional lighting (high percentage of reflected light);
- A visual extension of the area of the room;
- Versatility for any type of furniture;
- The ability to use a bright decor in large quantities;
- Psychological sense of freedom and lightness.
Modern materials for the decoration of walls and ceilings allow the use of large quantities of white color in the interior, without fear of its impracticality.
The combination, uplifting: green walls and white ceiling
Green has the highest number of positive associations. This is life and nature, and precious stones. The magnificence of colors highlights the large number of colors that can be matched to the interior of each depending on the task.
A win-win option - to combine different shades of green walls and white ceiling
Green Graduation consists of:
- light green;
- Pine, etc.
Additionally, this will give the interior styling and comfort accessories. These can be items made of wood, black glossy furniture or vice versa, chrome parts.
A bold idea: the red ceiling and walls
The same color in this case blurs the junction of wall and ceiling. Often at the same time enjoy the glossy surface to connect the reflection game. This method is intended to expand the room. To do this, use light colors. However, practice shows that the experiment should not be afraid.
Paint the walls and ceiling in one color - a way to visually transform the space
Only paint the walls in red, you can already add richness and character of the show.
The most popular red tint in 2015 and 2016., Which is used in the design of apparel and home considered the color of Marsala.
Australian designer D. Judd went ahead and created a house where the walls and ceiling is designed in red. The house, located in Victoria, is called «Holiday House». In addition to the red walls and the ceiling in the interior of the villa is involved Australian black furniture, as the main element of decoration. The whole house gives a holiday atmosphere.
Choose the color combination of the ceiling and walls (video)
The colors of the issues in addition to professional advice worth listening to your feelings and desires. You can always double-check yourself in art editors and image processing programs. And even if there was an idea to combine incongruous, at first glance, quite possibly, someone in the world, this idea has already been successfully implemented.
Examples of combinations of colors of the ceiling and walls (interior photo)