Projects and photos of wooden stairs in a private house: 3 types
Familiarize yourself with beautiful and original photo of wooden stairs with ease can be interneteSpetsialisty emit many kinds of staircases made of wood, so each designer will be able to buy the most suitable option.
Diverse design and photo wooden stairs in a private house
The most affordable, attractive and compact are wooden stairs.
Beautiful and elegant wooden spiral staircase will look in the interior of a country house
They are divided by type:
- screw stairs - the creation of such a structure should be dealt with only by qualified masters, because such work is quite complex and requires considerable experience and practice. Similar designs differ rounded handrail, they differ extravagant design, but may not be comfortable enough for the elderly.
- folding stairs - used, if the house is too little space, and on the second floor climb is quite rare. With frequent folds and layout of such a staircase, it can gradually become loose and quickly come into disrepair.
- Marching direct sample ladder - have high popularity due to the ease of use and high structural strength. They are suitable for people of any age, and a high level of security.
Fans-win appreciate classical design with straight lines and curly balusters made of luxury wood carved elements and decorated handmade.
To give the room a royal charm, the stairs can put a red carpet.
For lovers of modernism suitable spiral staircase, and to give it a touch of charm and exclusivity, can, or paint each step in a different color, or burn patterns on the railing of the steps or themselves.
Connoisseurs of high-tech style is necessary, or to acquire a structure made of metal or painted wood in the most appropriate for this style of color of the room.
You can also use a combination of - the various types of wood or combination of wood and metal.
Make a wooden ladder in a private home: a photo, material for the manufacture and painting
By the wooden stairs often used the most important requirement - security.
Manufacture stairs can be on their own, the main thing - to find quality material for future product
To design will last for many years for its production are used wood:
The main advantage of that feature people buying wooden ladders is their low price category.
Most often, the stairs are handled by special means and toned, and then varnished. Such colors suitable for both classic style, and for the country.
Scandinavian motifs have to coloring in white, can also additionally be used to decorate a variety of materials that emphasize overall style of the room and gives the impression of warmth and comfort in the house.
How to make their own hands a wooden ladder in a private home: tips for assembling
Assemble wooden stairs exclusively with their own hands is not difficult, you need only become familiar with its components, and to know the rules of assembly. If this work seems difficult, come to the aid worker who will do everything at the highest level for a short time.
Before you start building and installing stairs, must first carefully read the instructions for its installation
wooden staircase structure consists of several elements:
- Side components are called string. They represent a same board 2, in which protrusions are present at the step. Experts recommend carefully to look closely to the projections, because they are the main components and are responsible for the strength of the entire structure.
- Steps inserted as puzzles, in side holes.
- Risers are installed on the choice of the owners - if they are present, the stage looks closed, without obtaining a public.
- Railings are a must if the house is inhabited by the elderly or small children. Good quality and safety railings are the key to the house, so their choice should be approached more responsibly. In modern apartments, with the presence of the second floor, are often used aerial ladders without railing.
- Half-floor platform serves as a binder between the first and the second span on stairs. It is presented in the form of a platform with legs, and is designed to rest while walking.
- Also, be sure to acquire the means for attaching the balusters and handrail installation.
The basic rule of successful work or shopping, is the product of the correct calculations. You must not only count the number of steps, but also take into account the frequency of use of the ladder structure.
Experts advise to design a staircase at the initial stage of the construction of a private house, then left the place in advance under such a structure, and you can not worry about installing it.
Middle ladder angle must be within 45 degrees, the tread width up to 350 mm and a height of 180 mm. The application of such rules to avoid fines while checking the relevant bodies, and to receive as a result of safe construction.
Great help in the independent manufacturing of stairs is the presence of the necessary tools. If you previously did not have electrical appliances that accelerate the process of manufacture and assembly of ladders, it is now possible to buy almost any, and make even the most complex elements of their own.
Experts advise if you have to ask for help, and seek craftsmen to assemble, it is better to give preference to the more expensive firm that values its reputation than to apply for a cheap ad and risk not only their health but also their relatives and loved ones.
Types marches of wooden stairs in a private house
Stairs made of wood in a private house there are primary and secondary. Key allows to move from one floor to the second, and the auxiliary lead into the attic or a balcony.
The most popular and in demand today is the direct wooden staircase
stairs are also divided on the marches:
- The construction of a direct march is most common, and is easy to build, as well as the convenience while walking. If floor space is impressive enough, you can make 2 or 3 bays, with the placed on these platforms, and the space under the stairs to use more rationally - to build a closet, put a table or shelving for books.
- The most compact are the stairs, having an L-shaped design. This design is placed along the wall, and has a pivot line, which posted a few more steps.
- Designs with P, and T-shaped design is established, usually in rural houses having a large area. In addition to interesting design, they are often expensive, so most homes prefer, or do similar work with their own hands or purchase budget projects.
Projects of wooden stairs in a private home (video)
Wooden staircase to a private house - one of the best options. It is aesthetically pleasing, environmentally friendly and accessible in price. Build and design of a ladder - a process that is available to everyone.
Beautiful stairs and a successful build!
Design and projects of wooden stairs in a private house (photo in the interior)