Modern plasterboard ceilings, Photo: Living room, two-level
Trey ceilings - a great way to design ceiling poverhnostiDvuhurovnevye ceilings - the golden mean clearance ceiling surfaces. This eliminates the need to settle for a modest level, but lets not complicate the work of multi-level structures.
How to transform the interior of plasterboard ceilings for living room
Though this design has a considerable height, it allows you to visually design and make the room more spacious, and more. If you choose the right color and lighting, and ceiling configuration, suspended construction will increase your living room, even visually.
Plasterboard will allow visually make the room above and spacious
- You can make a very smooth surface on the initially uneven ground (even though the single-level ceilings cope with this task);
- The design is durable, which means that even the first quality installation repair lays at least 5 years;
- Aesthetics - plasterboard construction and maximally accurate and attractive (proves gallery);
- High environmental ceiling, because drywall is made of natural materials;
- Ease of use;
- The ability to hide utilities under the skin.
Gypsum ceiling is eco-friendly, as made from natural materials
Finally, the brand ceiling and its various types - this, at the same time, self-contained element of the interior, and combines all the space focus.
Duplex plasterboard ceilings in the living room: the color scheme
Choice of color - a crucial moment. Many are hesitant to do not what to do with their hands installation, but even choose the color, design. Color primarily affects the perception of the entire room.
Dark colors visually reduce the height of the ceiling of the room, aligning its proportions
What is important to consider when choosing a color:
- Tone on tone. If you choose the color of the ceiling to match the wall color or a little paler, a room visually will seem more spacious and of course lighter.
- Dark tones. This decision was resorted to when the height of the room visually must be reduced in order to align its proportion in such a way.
- Gloss. It fills the room with light, and this - the extra space. A good option for shaded rooms.
- Bright warm colors. Suitable for rooms where natural daylight is clearly lacking. Yellow, pink or peach - these colors are always in fashion.
- Blue, green and gray. They look great in bright, spacious rooms with windows facing south.
Typically, the first level of the ceiling make the light, neutral, and the second - a bright, saturated. This roll call of colors illuminates the interior.
ceiling design in the living room of plasterboard: Recommendations
Features two-level designs is that they allow their configuration, color, design to make functional areas in the room. It turns out that the ceiling construction can focus on some details of the interior - for example, stress the dining area, fireplace, mirror and corner, etc.
The design of the ceiling can be used sleek, refined lines, colors, etc.
Often for this purpose mounted fiber optic lights or LED lamps, or can be part of the ceiling wallpaper paste over the special fluorescent pattern.
What to consider when choosing a design:
- Bunk design adds additional volume of the room, or alters the shape of the room - a living room becomes more refined;
- Trey ceilings look great in a room with functional areas, and emphasizes that it is;
- If you make a circular layout of the second level, we can distinguish living center - zone for the collection of guests, home gatherings, etc.
Design can be a classic, rigorous, with smooth lines and simple shapes. Can be used and streamlined shape, fine lines, or may be formed on the ceiling of a flower, cloud, heart, etc.
Plasterboard ceilings with lighting for the living room: lighting type
Lighting design - is the type of lighting that creates a special atmosphere in the room. In most cases the use of LED lights and ribbons. They give a smooth, soft lighting, visually increase the ceiling depth, and even create the effect of floating structures.
Lighting design - is the type of lighting that creates a special atmosphere in the room
If you combine lights and ribbons different in color and power, the backlight will literally unique. To get a bright key light, you must set the backlight in addition to this the chandelier, put the floor lamp.
When you select the type of lighting, consider the fact that the built-in lighting fixtures should be distributed evenly over the living room area. It emphasizes the functional areas.
Ceilings for the living room of plasterboard and tension: which is better
Popular these types of ceiling structures virtually identical. And they have a lot in common - the aesthetic appearance, the ability to isolate the sound well, forming beautiful compositions.
Plasterboard similar to tensioning beautiful appearance and sound insulation capacity
Features ceiling structures
- Gypsum ceiling without repair can cost up to 10 years, and the tension - all 15;
- Installation of drywall constructions with their hands financially cheaper than installation of stretch ceiling;
- To install drywall constructions attracting specialists is not required;
- But the humidity of the ceiling of the FCL is low, in a small room a two-tier structure has not set, as in the new building can not be done with Papier Mache.
Installation of drywall constructions with their hands financially cheaper than installation of stretch ceiling
By the way, the suspended ceiling requires very little maintenance, and oil paint from time to time have to tint. But GCR-design environmentally friendly, which is not the Stretch ceilings of PVC film.
Flatten plasterboard ceilings for living room
If you have not, and so the high room, and thinking of the multilevel structure, it is better to abandon it. One-level ceiling, despite the simplicity of execution, can be very successful design.
One-level ceiling, despite the simplicity of execution, can be very successful design
By the way, today plasterboard simple single-tiered structure can be made more vivid through special vinyl stickers or stencils. That is, you do not get a matte white plasterboard ceiling, and a beautiful face with smooth, interesting patterns. And when they are tired - you can paint the ceiling, and make a new design.
Stucco living plasterboard: types of multi-level structures
His hands almost complex structures are created - require skilled force. But there is something to pay, is obtained as a result of a work of art.
The multilevel structure of the ceiling gipokartona allows each layer of different opacities, make an interesting arrangement of lamps
Subspecies multilevel designs of plasterboard:
- Framework - created a multi-level box, usually rectangular;
- diagonal - the surface of each new level is divided diagonally right or arbitrary;
- zone - layered ceiling, allowing zoning room.
By the way, today, one of the fashion trends is the combination of stretch ceiling and plasterboard structures. Properly planned tandem allows each layer of the ceiling in different ways to paint, make an interesting arrangement of fixtures, etc.
Two-level stretch ceiling for hall (video)
Drywall - a natural material, which makes it possible to make a simple but high-quality trim frame. At the same time for such work is not always necessary wizard, you can do on their own. Well construction design to peek in the gallery, and choose the one that will decorate your living room.
Duplex plasterboard ceilings for living room (photo)