Modern built-in wardrobes corner in the lobby: Photo & Design
Mandatory element of modern entrance hall is a stylish built-in wardrobe, hallway kupeSovremennuyu distinguished functionality, beauty and conformity to a particular style of interior. Anyone who is planning to repair or change of scenery, try on different options. Including the closet corner design.
Beautiful corner built-in wardrobe in the hall: photo and Benefits
Built-in cabinets are convenient in that they can optimize the design of the room. The hallways are often found other niches and grooves that seemed just suited for such a built-in furniture. There is also the angle of the series "neither there nor here," the way in which the so-rise cabinet.
Cons of such cabinets are practically no - they are not only suitable for long narrow rooms, but otherwise this is the best solution.
The advantage of corner wardrobe is that it takes up little space in the room
An alternative to the corner cabinet-coupe became an ordinary cupboard with sliding doors, you can not say that this option is less popular. But it closets are perceived as part of the room, a definite area. That is, it is more than furniture.
Judge for yourself:
- Corner Cupboard helps free up space, and if on its facade there is a mirror, it is also visually increase the room;
- Filling of the cabinet will not yield direct filling, but a direct yet visually more "stealing" footage;
- For square hallways difficult to think of a more suitable option - will still places for vertical mirrors and banquettes.
Sometimes corner cupboard is part of the headset. But usually it's all the same cabinet with swing doors. For corner wardrobe will be a good addition puffs, laconic komodik, zontovnitsa.
Design corner built-in closet in the hallway
Design corner wardrobe you can think for yourself. It can and rectangular cabinets and radius (rounded), and with a pronounced asymmetry. This may be a closet with full mirror facades or mirror inserts.
Of great importance is the filling cabinet.
Picking up a nice wardrobe, be sure to take into account the design of the hall
Here, the system should be designed perfectly. Therefore, let us consider an example of what could be the components and elements in the hallway.
The closet-compartment must be present:
- Shelves for shoes, as much as possible, open and closed. A large part is always kept in the corridor, regardless of the season and the number of living people.
- It is important that each pair or easily get, or has been separated from each other.
- Lockers for clothing (can be both open and closed). They will help protect clothes from unnecessary odors and dust.
Pay attention to the fact that the cabinet could use and your child. You can make an additional department with hangers and shelves, suitable for children to use. This will accustom boys to order.
The components of the built-in corner wardrobe
Components - a filling cabinet filling, deserves special attention. Besides the fact that it must be practical and convenient, it is important not to miss anything. Very often about those or other departments owners cabinets remember when the product is ready.
For a small entrance hall better to choose a small but practical and functional wardrobe that will hold a lot of things
Components can be as follows:
- Place strictly for outerwear. There can be used hooks and hangers, this place could be open and hidden from view.
- Department for scarves and caps. Makes it possible to spacious, to hats did not spoil its shape.
- Shelf for shoes. Large, if a substantial part of the shoe is kept in the hallway. Seasonal shoes should be conveniently placed and not be mixed with other shoes.
- Department for unnecessary things or things that I use rarely.
- Drawer for accessories and gloves.
There may be external and shelves for storage of things that need to be seen. This decorative separation, you decide - you want them or not. But if the closet is a central part of the hall, the decor in most cases necessary.
How does the built-in angular hallway
Spacious hallway corner may have a depth of 45 cm, and for a small entrance hall is a good option. Corner entrance hall takes the necessary space, leaving a large free footage.
Angular entrance will be a good option for the irregular shape of the corridor.
If you want to visually increase the space in the hallway, then you can pick up a stylish wardrobe with mirror doors
No matter what angle you made - left or right - an entrance (or corridor) benefit more from such an arrangement of furniture.
Choice of corner hallway:
- Material depends on your ability - if finances allow, choose the material of the tree, it's a classic and quality. More economical option would be laminated MDF or chipboard. Sometimes these materials are covered with natural wood veneer that gives the external impression that is made solid wood furniture.
- According to the color scheme is also enough options - Pick a color that will be the most harmonious in the hallway. Would you like bright colors? Why not? Red hall today, no surprise, and there are options when the hyper-color gives a unique solution that is visually pleasing.
- Wardrobe should match the stylistic decision hallway. For example, thing, minimalist style in the entrance hall, decorated in the style of Provence, it will look unconvincing.
And if you plan to put in the hallway small sofa or a chest of drawers, it is necessary to save space just at the expense of the cabinet corner.
Assembling built-in closets in the hallway corner (video)
Built-in corner cabinets can be capacious and easy to use, and are beautiful. Any design, practicality and economy of space - a good option for a small hallway.
The design of the built-in closets in the hallway corner (photo in the interior)