Making the stairs with his hands: 4 important steps
To make a simple wooden stairs can be on their own, the main thing - carefully prepare for the process izgotovleniyaPri construction of houses, especially multi-story, it is necessary arrangement of stairs, through which people will be moved from floor to floor. Stairs can be ordered during the construction of the house, as well as make their own using various tools and equipment. Even if Vladimir region does not have a professional expert who will build a great ladder in a short period, and if the finances do not allow, then collect all the imagination and skills, and build self, though outrigger, though under the right opening, even under the grape color of polypropylene pipes . Here, everything is feasible.
Ladder with their hands: step by step instructions for making
Create stairs in the house with his own hands, though not quite a simple process, but, nevertheless, make it possible, above all, to create a ladder to determine the angle and how much he should be degrees. Most often, the stairs with his hands made of wood, since it does not require any specific knowledge and skills, it is sufficient to adhere to the steps below.
Before you start making the stairs with his hands, you need to calculate everything in advance and make the rough model of the future product
- Calculation of the whole structure is such that the height of the staircase is equal to the distance between the floors, with the thickness of overlapping. the step height should be equal to 200 mm, if the house will accommodate children and elderly, then 150-180 mm, step width must be equal to 20-25 cm.
- The base of the ladder or load-bearing structures (stringers) must be made of solid wood and high quality, as the stringers should hold not only the weight of the assembly, but also to withstand the weight of people. From cardboard cut out the template is applied to the workpiece, encircle the contour. Make cutouts that match the size of the steps, and the slope equal to the angle of inclination of the stairs.
- When counting prepared by a saw cut out tabs, treated them with sandpaper at this stage following example stringers on the place where the ladder will stand.
- The next step is the fabrication steps. For their manufacturing boards required about 35-40 mm, and length of steps must be equal to the width of the ladder is usually from 80 cm to 1 m 20 cm.
When all the parts are ready, you can begin to assemble the ladder, first installed in place of one kosour and secured on top of the ceiling and the floor. It with joiner's glue in the carved grooves inserted stage, after they are fixed in the second stringers.
For reliability, can be additionally fixed stage long screws. Shelf under the stairs will save space, it is possible to put the cat plush toys, yak, etc.
How to make a ladder from concrete
In the presence of instructions can be easily made of concrete stairs, especially stairs with such relevant equipment street input group. The construction of such ladders should begin with the materials required workpiece is board, plastic film, reinforcement binding wire, and, naturally, a concrete solution itself.
You can even make their own concrete stairs, if the pre-read the instructions and advice of professionals
Do the following:
- Start of construction of the stairs is a sample of soil, the soil should be selected at a depth of 20 cm, a recess can lay a broken white brick or stone.
- Of the reinforcement by welding or binding wire, made steel structure, which is designed to strengthen concrete. Better, of course, such a design to cook, so it will be more durable.
- Formwork made of boards, the board is connected to a close, preventing slits from the outside of the board is further amplified by spacers. On the inner side of the board cover with plastic wrap, it is necessary not just to put and spread and consolidate small nails. This is to ensure that, after the concrete has stiffened, steps have been smoother, and make it easier to remove all formwork.
When you are ready, you can start pouring concrete the entire structure. Pour the whole staircase needed immediately, as if to fill in parts, concrete lie uniform.
So that the concrete is not cracked during drying, especially in hot weather, the surface needs to be shut down with a damp cloth. When everything is ready, it is necessary to continue building and decorate a staircase tiles, artificial stone, etc.
How to make a ladder their hands from metal
In order to do it, you must know how to work with metal, as well as contact with the welder to weld metal, and other tools. Before you start working with the metal, it is necessary to make a drawing, which should write all the dimensions of the future staircase, as miscalculation can lead to alteration of the whole structure, and metal consumption.
In order to make a beautiful and high-quality metal ladder, it is better to seek help from professionals
- The basis of the ladder channel №10, which according to the drawing, is cut into the required part, and subsequently harvested therefrom the desired structure.
- By the side faces of the finished frame welded metal corners, which will later be mounted stage, or wood, or sheet metal. Corners should be parallel to each other and at a distance from each other equal to the step height is usually from 15 cm to 20 cm. They can be mounted after the main stringers are already installed, it will be welded properly at the required distance .
- After that, you can install steps, either metal or wood. In the case of wood plants, they are fastened with screws to the corners.
Once everything is ready, the design must be processed sander, clean up irregularities, weld, then the entire structure can be treated with anti-corrosive primer and paint.
This ladder can be used not only indoors but also outdoors, for example, to be able to get up and down the terrace.
If you want to make a ladder light and portable
In suburban areas or in any private home is often a need for an easy and convenient staircase. Many are purchased, which take up little space and weigh little enough, besides, them, if necessary, can be easily transferred to another place.
Using high-quality pieces of wood, can be their own hands quickly and easily make a simple Ladders
But if this is not required, it is easier to make a ladder on their summer cottage from scrap materials:
- Most often, the wooden blocks used for this purpose. Two bars are used as carriers, they are cut in half-tree grooves equidistant from one another, into which the shorter bars that serve as steps. They are fixed with nails or screws. However, this ladder is not very long, if it is stored outside or serves to drain the pond.
- Steps to serve longer and had low weight, can be used aluminum profiles from which you can assemble your own hands A-shaped ladder-a ladder. Before you start to work, is to determine the height of it, and according to this, to saw the profile of the desired length. Profile connected pairwise by a long metal pin, which is fixed on both sides of the nuts.
- In connection profiles observed space stages and the drilled bolt holes further from the same stage cut profile ends of which podgibayutsya U-shaped, and they are also drilled hole. After the whole structure is collected, and so that the stage when folding the ladder-ladder are in a horizontal position.
Thus, it is possible to quickly make light a good ladder for the garden or for other work elsewhere. This ladder can be temporary or permanent, or at works construction.
Building stairs for decoration and entertainment
In addition to traditional types of ladders that are placed in the house and used on the street, there are products that are decorative in nature and serve to decorate anything, for example, the colors in the clubs, as well as to play with pets, for example, a hamster or parrot. Do such a ladder easy enough to look at a sample drawings that based on them quickly could make something of their own.
It is unusual and original interior will look modular ladder light color
manufacturing instructions of stairs is very simple:
- From brusochkov small wooden sticks and going ladder, it can be of different sizes and even of various shapes, as well, in order to make it look more impressive, it can be painted. Such a garden ladder can be placed almost anywhere.
- If the ladder is made for animals, it is necessary to use natural materials, which should bind with wood glue. Avoid metal parts during production.
- For colors, too, can come up with a beautiful staircase, which can serve as a support for climbing plants, and they also will serve as an additional decoration for flowers. You can use this type of ladder to play in the children's house, for example, children's dolls.
If required ladder entertainment or sports, in order to increase the reaction and coordination, use special ladder (speed), such a device is a rope ladder, on a floor, and trainees, based on a special algorithm operate motion, allowing to increase the reaction .
How to make a ladder for different needs
There are many types of ladders used by man, it is a variety of portable, suspended, they can be mounted on the wall, can be monolithic or folding, etc. They use them not only for the vertical movement, for games or decoration, but there are those who are even as a variety of amulets, such as witches' ladder. Even in a ladder or staircase-partition in the bottle can be used as decoration.
Manufacture and install stairs can be their own hands, the main thing - to think in advance the construction design, prepare tools and materials for work
Homemade ladder is very simple in the presence of minimal construction skills, tools and materials required:
- The most simple ladder made of wood. Enough material to make an appropriate layout, using a hand mill to saw the necessary parts and assemble them.
- If the staircase creaks after assembly, you must first identify the place of the creaking, and only then remove the cause, it may be a deflection of the floor of the weight of the ladder, improper assembly, installation is loose on the floor and on the second floor. Creaking may appear due to the swelling of the wood, for example, if the ladder is operated in a wet environment, for example, in the bath.
Also, due to improper installation of the ladder can begin to creak the door, if it is provided in the opening between floors, it can relate to elementary stairs after it is installed and a little squeak.
There are other types of ladders of different shapes, which can also be done by hand, for example, there are such varieties as cantilevered staircase, staircase with pristupkom ladder fan, etc. Even home-made ladders have the propylene tubes. A particular strength such ladders are not possessed, they are used as decoration or basin. There are absolutely fabulous staircase leading to nowhere, such as Penrose Stairs.
Ladder with their hands (video)
Using a variety of schemes, drawings, and special utility, e.g., arhikad or 3D max-studio, can be made independently virtually any stairway.
Details: stairs with his hands (photo examples)