Liquid wallpaper consumption of one package
Liquid wallpaper made from environmentally friendly materialovZhidkie wallpaper - a fairly common material for interior decoration. Despite its name, it is quite durable ecological material. They contain cellulose and silk fiber, so the finished surface has a specific relief and feels very pleasant. This mixture liquid has no unpleasant odor nor during operation, and after its completion. The market offers a huge number of manufacturers of such a miracle - the material. When purchasing, preference is still better to give large companies and brands.
Liquid wallpaper consumption per 1 sq. m
Liquid wallpaper in appearance and method of finishing, similar to the decorative plaster. Ready-liquid mixture obtained by mixing dry and warm preform ordinary water. After swelling mixture can begin work.
Make a calculation of the required amount of the liquid material for pasting surface to be in advance of the purchase.
Liquid wallpaper applied thinly to 1 sq.m consumed 300 grams of dry material
Apply a liquid mass on the surface of a thin layer in a couple of millimeters in two ways:
- Special float.
Liquid wallpaper - an expensive finishing material, so the first reasonably calculate their consumption per square meter. This information is available in each of the instructions on the packaging. On average, when applied to the surface of their hands, to furnish 1 square meter need to 300 grams of dry material. In general, manufacturers of formed packages weighing one kilogram. In the case of using the device, flow of material will be halved.
Dry liquid wallpaper: 1 kg - on how many squares?
Consumption of one kilogram of dry material package depends on the worker's skill. In a professional in this business will leave a minimal amount of raw material, and an inexperienced worker - much more. The instructions on the packaging of liquid wallpaper is mainly indicate that 1 kg of raw material enough for three - four squares. Calculate the rest - is not difficult. As practice shows, there are other factors that influence the amount of raw materials required for the job.
One kilogram of liquid wallpaper can be covered with the wall surface of 3-4 m
Among these factors are:
- Improper surface under liquid wallpaper. Too polished - difficult to control the thickness of the deposited layer. Too relief - it is necessary to apply a thicker layer in certain areas.
- Violation of mixing technology dry feed with water: bad stir the mixture; take water is too high, or vice versa, a low temperature; prevent the formation of lumps; noncompliance proportions of water and material by mixing.
Which affects the amount of material
Apply a liquid material with a special gun much more convenient and economical. One kilogram of raw materials will be enough for 6 or so square meters. Thickness of such mechanical means, rests evenly and hence more economical exits.
Liquid wallpaper consumption affects the choice of instrument for the application and the prepared surface wall
Significantly affect the larger amount of material, it may incorrectly prepared surface. Too perfect to do it necessarily, but the basic process is recommended to perform. The remnants of previous coatings it is necessary to remove. Anyway, over time, pieces of old wallpaper or plaster will begin to fall away. All excavation and large cracks sealed with putty. Immediately prior to the application of wallpaper on the wall or ceiling, the surface should be primed. Ignoring these important points can then ruin the attractive kind of accommodation.
After final drying wallpaper surface recommended varnish, with addition of acrylic.
How to calculate the liquid wallpaper on the room without errors
Before the question, how much you need to buy the material, you must first correctly calculate the required surface area. If you want to paste liquid wallpaper the ceiling, then everything is much easier and calculate its area is simple: multiply the length by the width. In the case of calculating a bit harder walls.
To do this:
- Decide on the necessary areas on the walls.
- Blank wall: multiply the height by the width.
- Perform measurements of windows and doorways, and then the same method to calculate their area.
- Add up the results obtained from the number of blank walls, so we know the general area, and from there to subtract the area of the doors, windows, and if there is - clean areas.
Calculate the required amount of dry raw material is easy, using the internet. At various construction sites placed a special calculator that allows you to quickly determine the required area, entering the stopwatch.
In order to calculate the required amount of liquid wallpaper, you need to know the surface area for decoration
Now that we know the exact surface area and the information that on 1 sq. wherein m is consumed - that 300 grams of raw materials - is easy to calculate the total amount of dry material necessary. Assume that room 18 squares, multiply 18 and 0,300. It turns out that at the room 18 - squares must 5.4 kg. If we consider that the packaging weight of 1 kg, the round number in a big way, need a six-pack of dry liquid wallpaper.
Combining several finishes premises Kohler, calculations are similar. Although to achieve the exact result will be much more difficult.
It is recommended to buy raw materials from the reserve, in consequence, it is not just useful for the partial replacement of the damaged areas.
How to store liquid wallpaper, pre-diluted
Completed repairs and stayed divorced mixture, do not worry, nothing will have to be thrown out. Keep a finishing material is possible.
Liquid wallpaper in diluted form are not stored for more than two days, or dried and bred on the need to re
Keeping these wallpaper includes:
- In diluted form. These ready-made wallpapers are not stored for more than two days. After the mixture was spending its qualitative features and ports. a container of ready material sealed packaging is not recommended. Store liquid mixture allotted time period, it is necessary in a cool place.
- In the dried form. This is the case when two days passed, and divorced wallpaper is not needed. Then there is a good way to save: to distribute the liquid mixture to the oilcloth with a thin layer and allow to dry. Such drying takes place for 1 - 2 days, depending on the thickness of the applied layer. Then, the resulting cake is broken into small pieces, formed into a package, the air is removed and tightly fastened. The resulting material is stored for a long time. Wallpapers of different textures and colors are best kept in various hermetic packages.
If necessary, the dried wallpaper is easy to prepare from scratch, in a standard way. This reincarnation of the material gives a good opportunity to save your finances.
In order to prevent residual liquid wallpaper in diluted form, the liquid mixture should be prepared in small portions.
Application of liquid wallpaper on the wall (video)
Work with modern liquid wallpaper - pleasant and troublesome process. Material quality and quite diverse, it consists of only natural fibers. With this liquid mixture, it is possible to realize the most challenging ideas and ideas on any surface. By adding fine particles and glitter, to create their own hands interesting pictures and the whole panel.