Lighting and spotlights for plasterboard ceilings
Design spotlights for gypsum ceiling raznoobrazenPosle installation of drywall ceilings need to mount lights. Which lamps can be used? For the lighting of the room you can use LED or fluorescent lamps. Also for lighting of the room you can use the LED-backlit display. Before installing light fixtures on the ceiling plaster needs to be done in the paintings of slots required size.
Drywall ceiling backlit: characteristics
Plasterboard with backlight allows you to realize the unusual creative ideas. For the lighting of the room can be used point light sources or lamps. If you like creative solutions, you can mount the chandelier or make a hidden light.
Gypsum ceiling with light make your room extraordinarily beautiful
When installing lighting, observe the following rules:
- Observe the polarity.
- Cut the tape only in special places.
- If you need to connect more than 3 bands, give preference to a parallel circuit connection.
- Before applying the tape, check its performance.
During installation, take care that the lights do not get into the place where the profiles. If necessary, change the profile markup or slightly move the lamp to the side.
Plasterboard backlit own hands: turn-based installation scheme
Set in the false ceiling of plasterboard backlit own hands simply. Start installation is necessary to manufacture the design sketch. The drawing will help you plan your work and calculate the number of necessary components.
Scheme setting illumination on the ceiling plasterboard:
- First you need to attach the starter profile.
- Fasten hangers. They attach a frame made of the basic profile.
- The frame is held together by means of connectors.
- Next you need to sheathe sheets of plasterboard construction.
- Connect the power cord LED-tape to the contacts on the power supply.
- Check the voltage of the power supply and tape.
- If the voltage is normal, stick tape to the ceiling.
If you are installing on plasterboard LED-backlight, connect no more than 3 coils. Otherwise, a track on which the current flows, and can not withstand ignited.
Be sure to recommend to do a drawing of the ceiling plasterboard before its installation
LED spotlights for gypsum ceiling: features and benefits
LED built-in light bulbs are most commonly used because they are relatively inexpensive and durable. Furthermore, data lamps emit little heat. Due to this, stretched canvas of drywall do not overheat and deform.
Advantages of LED light sources:
- Energy savings. Such bulbs consume significantly less power.
- Resource service reaches 60,000 hours of continuous glow.
- Lamps do not emit ultraviolet light.
- Attach LED bulbs is much easier than halogen.
Some models of LED lamps are able to change the color section. Such devices are more expensive, however, this lamp allows you to change the color scheme of the room. Typically, these models are used to furnish the living room or nursery.
Built-in lights in the ceiling of plasterboard: Selection Criteria
Downlights provide uniform illumination throughout the perimeter of the room. This device helps to achieve the visual separation of the room into zones. Recessed can burn bright or muted.
Recessed can have non-rotatable and swivel mechanism. Headlamps first type allow to change the light irradiation angle. Toggling have a tough fixture and can not change the angle of illumination.
To install recessed luminaires can be used:
- Incandescent lamps.
- Energy saving light bulb.
- LED lamp.
- Halogen light sources.
There are indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures. The first is used to furnish the living room or nursery, as these devices are not protected from moisture. For the installation of lighting in the kitchen it is recommended to choose the closed luminaires, because they are fully protected against moisture and vapor.
In the kitchen, it is best to use closed luminaires, because they are protected from moisture
We set the box on the ceiling of plasterboard with backlight
The box is illuminated not only helps to diversify the design of the room, but to hide the communications and wiring. The installation of such structures - a simple process. In order to make the box itself, you'll need pliers, CD-60 profile and Bulgarian.
Before you begin, you need to paint the pipe. This will help avoid the appearance of rust on them. After the paint is dry, apply a primer to the pipe. You also need to remove all the holes in the ceiling.
Setting the box on the ceiling of plaster:
- Screw the wall UD-profile.
- Fix the ceiling brackets.
- Attach to the profile of the edge CD-60 plasterboard panel which will adhere directly to the tubes.
- The ends of the hangers, cut and bend.
- Attach the CD-60 profile to the suspension.
- Place the sheets of drywall.
- Make a niche and decorate it diode tape.
Concealed ceiling lights made of plasterboard with their hands
Make oil paint Ceiling with hidden illumination is quite difficult. Before you carry out the installation, you need to make a preliminary layout. Remember that hidden lighting involves the use of light bulbs that do not emit a lot of heat. It is best to use LED bulbs. Halogen bulbs can not be combined with a hidden niche in turn.
Concealed lighting suitable only if the height of the ceilings high. Otherwise, it is not recommended to use this construction.
Making hidden lighting is necessary in the following sequence:
- First you need to draw a line along the wall, which will be assigned to the bracket profile.
- Attach the UD-profiles with screws. Step between the fastening points must be at least 45 centimeters. Use wooden Chopyk impossible, since such a structure is fragile.
- Secure the CD-profiles with screws.
- Route the wiring.
- Obsheyte plasterboard construction.
- Zashpaklyuyte seams. If desired, the glue on the paper tape space joints.
- Attach the lights. At this assembly over.
Plasterboard ceilings with hidden illumination look very nice, but the installation of quite complex
Dimensions of holes for spotlights for plasterboard ceilings
Before you build spotlights in the ceiling, you need to determine the size of the holes. Typically, the size of the holes under the lamp are specified on the package, however, it is desirable to measure yourself. Tolerances - 2-3 millimeters. If you cut the hole is too large, it is desirable to replace the sheet.
The most popular sizes holes lamp:
- 30 millimeters.
- 40 millimeters.
- 150 millimeters.
Once you have set down light, be sure to mount termokoltso. It will help to avoid overheating of the web. In addition, these products provide mechanical strength to the structure.
Before installing spotlights need to properly make a hole under it
Installing lighting fixtures into plasterboard ceiling: step by step guide
Regardless of what you use the backlight, lighting installation should start from the fabrication of holes of suitable diameter. Also, before you start you need to disconnect the wires.
Lamp installation algorithm:
- First, output wires into the holes.
- Take the lamp and fix the wires to the cartridge, in a special block.
- Install the light fixture housing.
- Insert the bulb into the socket.
- Put the trim.
When connecting the lamp follow the safety rules. Be sure to observe the marking. «PE» - this is ground, «L» - phase. The letter «N» - phase.
Installation of spotlights in the plasterboard ceiling (video)
Install spotlights on the ceiling, made of gypsum board, simply. Start the installation you need to select the best layout and lighting. We recommend using LED strip. A good alternative is incandescent. If you have high the ceiling, you can make a niche for recessed lighting.
Spotlights for gypsum ceiling (photo)