Installation Instructions suspended ceiling Armstrong
Armstrong Ceilings in our time have become very popular due to the low cost and dolgovechnostiPotolki Armstrong type are very popular. They are widely used due to low cost and durability. In addition, the installation of the ceiling is carried out in the shortest possible time. In order to properly assemble the structure with his own hands, you should stick to simple rules and make a preliminary layout.
DIN-rail for ceilings Armstrong: mount technology
Before you begin laying the tiles, you need to install the supporting rails. Make it easy enough. The main thing - to choose a suitable size slats.
Before starting the installation of the carrier rails, you will need to fix the hangers. These details are required in order that the rail tightly against the surface and not deformed. Suspensions should be fixed at 1.5 meters.
Carrying strips can be connected together and used to set the ceiling in large rooms
Experts recommend to opt for a rail with a length of 3.5 meters. They are universal. For mounting rails, it is desirable to use locks.
During the mounting of the suspension consider a number of nuances:
- Cravings with an eye on the need to strengthen the ceiling with the help of an anchor. If you can not use this item, use an ordinary screw.
- Be sure to attach the carrier rail traction with a hook.
- Be sure to attach a spring suspension. It will help you to adjust the length of the structure.
Install suspended ceilings Armstrong with his own hands
It begins assembling the suspended ceiling layout. Initially, it should be noted horizontal slabs. Remember that a rational layout of contours will allow you to collect the unit correctly. Once you decide on the contour, proceed with marking notches.
Partitioning scheme cuts:
- Place the notches in each corner of the room. During this operation, it is recommended to use a laser level. This tool will help you make a more accurate counting.
- When using a tape measure, determine the markup between the floor and received notches.
- Once you have measured the distance, alternately connect each notch between them. To do this, use the specialized tracer.
As fastening materials for the ceiling Armstrong should use components, suspensions and profiles T-shaped configuration
After you have marked the surface, perform communications and wiring. Remember that communication nodes do not have to adhere to the plates. Also, before you begin the installation frame grab suitable lighting. It is recommended to use spot lighting.
frame installation technology:
- Cut the wall profile and attach it to the wall. To lock the product, use screws and dowels. If you are installing the ceiling Armstrong in a wooden house, it is possible to fix the wall profile with nails.
- Next, the installation of the supporting profiles.
- Install hangers. Do not forget after the operation to align the carrying strap. Otherwise, the structure may collapse.
- Attach the longitudinal and transverse links. It can be used as a cross, and parallel to the mounting scheme.
How to assemble a suspended ceiling Armstrong: step by step guide
Once you have collected the frame, it is necessary to begin to install the panels. Prior to this, it is desirable to ensure the strength of the frame.
Installation is made in the following order:
- Alternately raise your content for each cell.
- Tip the contents of the cell and enter it into the void. Then you need to gently put the plate into the cell. Take care to mount each tile was solid.
- Install lights and connect them to the wiring. It must be done after you powered-down wires.
- Install Blanking plate.
If the scan frame you find any defects, it is recommended to dismantle structures and then assemble it again
If you plan to install the raster lamps, which have a high specific weight, they need to be installed on individual hangers. Otherwise, the ceiling frame will be given an extra load.
Fastening for suspended ceiling type Armstrong
The bearing load exerted on the frame made of metal sheets. Usually it has a cellular structure, however, in some cases the frame is composed exclusively of the longitudinal elements.
Usually the suspension is attached to the ceiling with a U-shaped configuration. In detail there are special holes. Alternatively you can use the adjustable suspensions. They allow you to adjust the height of each section individually.
Armstrong ceiling can be fixed by means of suspensions that can be adjusted according to the height of the blocks
Fastened ceiling type Armstrong with the help of:
- Profiles. They are made of metal. Profiles are fixed by means of a spring lock.
- Fastening units.
- Hangers. They are adjustable in height units.
Repair ceilings type Armstrong with his own hands
Repair ceiling type Armstrong - a simple process. Before starting repair work, you need to dismantle the structure. To do this you will need a spatula, knife, screwdriver, wire cutters, pliers.
Instructions for dismantling the ceiling:
- Bend the profile, which is set at the last hollow tiles. To do this, use a screwdriver or wire cutters.
- Remove the blank plate.
- Remove the clamps and the rest plate.
- remove the carrier and the corner profile, if necessary.
If the ceiling were sagging areas, you will need to replace the mounting components. In some cases, it is advisable to replace all staples and embedded hooks
After dismantling the ceiling you can start the repair work. The deformed plate and fasteners should be replaced. If the reason for deformation fabric became a flood, you will need to first remove the lights, and then disassemble the suspended ceiling.
Installation of ceiling Armstrong (video)
Armstrong ceiling mount type yourself quite easily. The main thing - before the assembly correctly apply the marks on the ceiling and walls. You also need to take care of installing the communications and wiring. To fix components use dowels and screws. When installing the ceiling Armstrong in a wooden house is allowed to use nails.