How to paint the walls of plasterboard: 4 steps to the perfect evenness
To painted plasterboard walls remained for a long time and in good condition, it is necessary to select only high-quality paint Plasterboard - it is an easy, convenient and plastic material that can be used to carry out interior finishing any surface, and create a variety of decorative designs or even to carry out the division of space into zones. Finishing drywall finish - it is a personal matter for each master. Painting - this is an option which falls the choice of many because the paint looks good, is easy to use and does not have too high a price.
How to paint the walls of plasterboard for beautiful results
Plasterboard walls get along well with paint, so you should consider the different types of paint for their compatibility with plasterboard. Remember that the choice of coloring agent not only affects the appearance, but also the durability and endurance of the ink surface.
Most often used for drywall following colors:
- latex paint;
- enamel paint.
If we compare these types of paints, their main differences lie in the use of the method in the finish result, as well as in the composition.
If you want a wall with a matte effect, it is necessary to use water-based paint for plasterboard
Latex paint has the following qualities:
- low price;
- applying a need in 2 or 3 layers;
Latex paint is becoming more transparent as they dry.
Enamel looks more presentable. Furthermore, acrylic gloss able visually to expand the area of the room.
Enamel paint has the following features:
- Enamel paint seem significantly more expensive than the usual vodoemulsionku, but its low consumption covers the costs.
- The second ink layer is applied only after the complete drying of the first.
- The first layer must be carefully shade to form a thin layer of maximum.
Preparation for painting drywall: preparing tools
Pay attention to the correctness of his instrument. High-quality equipment will provide half the success in painting the walls of plasterboard.
Before you start painting should carry out the putty
To paint the drywall, you need the following:
- Narrow brush for hard to reach places prokraski. The brush has to be, the more comfortable you will use it. Prokraska angles, as well as areas around the outlet wall and other necessary elements requires high precision and accuracy.
- Wide roll of natural pile of medium length. Too long nap will produce a thick layer of paint, which will continue to be difficult to work with, and the pile is too small will cause uneven staining. Non-natural materials can not provide the proper level of returns on paint roller.
Protect furniture and flooring from paint droplets using unnecessary papers or other cloth.
Finishing drywall for painting: step by step guide
Bare drywall full of defects and small defects. To paint was made on a perfectly flat surface, you need to make a few uncomplicated manipulation of the plasterboard walls.
Start to paint after the putty can be already after 12 hours
Preparation for painting takes place in several stages:
- Immediately after the installation of drywall you need to seal the joints with putty.
- After complete drying of the fillings must be applied planarization layer. At this stage, use a spatula that will produce perfect alignment without bands and knobs.
- To enhance the drywall, which in itself is a rather fragile material, you need to apply a coat of primer.
- Bring a wall to help thin the ideal zero skin.
Before you start painting, you must carefully prepare the drywall.
How to prepare the drywall for painting: literate grinding for perfect results
grinding process seems simple, but many suffer from the fact that they can not achieve their ideal smoothness walls. If you are aware of all the details of the process of finishing works, then maybe you do not have enough theoretical basis in the field of literacy grinding.
Grinding used a special tool or an electric bar, equipped with a special mesh or sandpaper
Grinding finishing layer plasterboard walls as follows:
- Grinding produce motion in a circle. This will provide a uniform alignment.
- To all the bumps were visible to the naked eye, light wall with a bottom or side powerful lamps. Thus, all the bumps create a shadow and become visible.
- When all the irregularities are polished, make the finish primer for fixing the result.
Perform grinding at a time when the bright light of the sun will not disturb you see all the bumps on the wall.
Cooking drywall for painting materials and tools
To sanding drywall for painting was perfect, we need appropriate tools and materials. Quality equipment will allow you to produce work with pleasure and without much effort.
Before you begin to paint, you need to prepare the tools and remove debris
Purchase these products to you resurfacing seemed like child's play:
- protective glasses;
- bar for grinding;
- powerful light;
- grit sandpaper having a degree of from 80 to 180.
Quality instruments provide the basis for high-quality grinding walls of plasterboard.
How to paint the walls of plasterboard with their hands (video)
The walls of the FCL is very good if you want to quickly and inexpensively make the alignment of the walls with the unlimited possibilities of decoration, including built-in backlight and relief patterns. Processing plasterboard - it is a simple exercise that requires only a little time and patience. Be careful, and your walls will be ideal.