How to make the alignment of the walls of plasterboard, without frame
Drywall will effectively eliminate depressions or irregularities stenPochti anyone who picks a renovation in their apartment, facing the problem of uneven walls. Indeed, how can the future in a beautiful room to be uneven walls? The most optimal material for register walls in order to be an ordinary drywall. Use a framework or not depends on your personal preferences and the initial state of the walls, so we will look at and that is another option.
Alignment with the plasterboard wall frame: Instructions
Align the wall using drywall sheets (FCL), simply and effectively: for one sheet of drywall can be hidden just a few meters of a concrete wall. And this despite the fact that the price of plasterboard today is very small.
To install plasterboard sheets on the wall is necessary to construct the frame by means of galvanized profile
There are two ways to align the wall with drywall:
- Construct frame, which is fixed GCR;
- Using glue to attach the drywall to the wall without the use of the carcass.
Note that if you choose to use the frame, after completion of the work area of your room is reduced to a few square meters, as the frame would take at least five centimeters from the wall.
How to construct a frame:
- Clean the concrete wall to the previous coatings. In particular, get rid of the layers of plaster and old coats. New primer layer is not necessarily applied.
- The frame is constructed using galvanized profile UD, which can be purchased at any hardware store. There you need to buy special dowels, with the help of which will be fixed frame.
- Now place the CD profiles, the side with the edges - to the wall, and the reverse side - to the room. You can attach them with screws.
- The first profile is raised by the walls, and subsequent - with a distance of 6 meters from each other.
- Use hangers perforated type. They are the most reliable for this kind of work: it is necessary only to bend their U-shape, and then hold together under the vertical profiles.
After that, the frame is assembled. As you can see, this can be done and one person to hire construction crew is not required.
Now it remains the most simple: fix the drywall sheets on the frame. To do this, you should use 35 mm screws and screwdrivers. Screws attach at 15 - 20 centimeters apart on the perimeter and the center line FCL. Make sure the cap on the screws are not sticking out, otherwise it will prevent further finishing work!
Thereafter, gypsum boards are secured, and hence the walls are aligned, and can proceed to subsequent finishing.
Alignment of the walls with their hands plasterboard: frameless
If you do not want to install the frame or, for example, you have too little room to further reduce its additional designs, you can align the wall frameless manner. To do this, just stick to the walls of the FCL with glue.
Drywall sheets can be glued to the walls using a special cement-based adhesive
How to align the wall plasterboard without frame:
- On bare concrete wall apply a primer layer;
- Along the perimeter of the wall, drill dowel holes;
- Clay must buy a special for repairs. Generally, it is sold in dry form and diluted with water.
- Clean the surface of the sheets from possible dirt and dust;
- Glue is applied to the surface handfuls sheets. A distance between a handful glue - about thirty centimeters.
- Place the sheet of drywall to the wall and secure it with screws.
Note that the adhesive should be applied in groups, rather than flatten it across the surface of the sheet.
After the installation is finished, before embarking on further work is necessary to wait some time until the glue is completely dry. Drying time is written on the label adhesive capacity, and, as a rule, does not exceed two hours.
How to make the alignment of the walls in the bathroom tiles under plasterboard
Alignment of the walls in the bathroom using the drywall is also called "dry" alignment ( "wet" refers to the alignment with the help of plaster).
To align the walls in the bathroom, you will need:
- Sheets of drywall;
- Water-resistant primer;
Before installing the GFC on the walls in rooms with high humidity, the material to be processed waterproofing mastic
The process is not much different from the alignment of the walls in any other room. The main thing is pre-mounted wiring and make sure that she did not get on the water, which can happen during the repair work.
Also, due to the increased moisture in the bathroom, drywall after installation must be primed with the water-resistant properties. Once can only produce putty walls, and you can start decorating.
Note that the bathroom is preferable to use frameless method of leveling walls, because a standard bathtub and so is small. The frame is expedient to build only when the bathroom is big enough.
What is the alignment of drywall adhesive
Alignment plasterboard adhesive called a method in which the frame is not constructed, instead drywall sheets are glued to the walls of adhesive. The main advantage of this method is that you can save a few square meters of the installation, which is especially important for small spaces, such as bathrooms, toilets, etc.
To align the walls in the bathroom small size of the room is recommended to use the frameless plasterboard installation method
A disadvantage of the alignment frame without walls is the relative complexity of the process: build a frame and lock screws GCR for easier than the paste each sheet. In addition, the frame method is considered more reliable.
Doing their own hands: the alignment of the walls of plasterboard without frame (video)
Depending on the characteristics of the room, you can align the wall as by a frame, and without it. Each method has its advantages and disadvantages, so the choice of method should be approached very carefully. And do not forget to observe safety precautions: When working with the glue, always wear rubber gloves and do not let it get in eyes and be careful with the wiring.
Examples alignment plasterboard walls without carcass (photo process)