How to insulate the ceiling in a wooden house
There are many ways of warming the house. One of them relates ceiling insulation using opilokUteplit ceiling in the house from a tree - not an easy task. The fact is that the best option is quite difficult. Each material has a number of advantages. Most often, the ceiling insulation is carried out with the help of sawdust. This material is cheap and easy to install yourself. However, experts argue that the sawdust is very unreliable material, so it is best to use web materials.
How best to insulate the ceiling in a private wooden house
Undoubtedly, the best option for the internal thermal insulation materials are rolled. They have a low specific gravity, is very practical and durable. As the web material is best to use mineral wool or glass wool.
Currently, you can insulate the ceiling with various materials. To one of them belongs wool
Process insulation wooden ceiling by means of the web material:
- First you need nailed to the ceiling. At the same time they have to hang around a bit.
- Pull the nails thread or fishing line.
- Next you need to put a heater. Installs preferably with a companion, as a single handle with a gasket insulating layer and stretching of the yarn is very difficult.
- Then, attach the ceiling specialized film which will serve as the anticondensation material.
- Hammer nails deeper.
- Attach to the ceiling drywall or other finishing material.
During installation, try to avoid the appearance of cracks. Even small gaps can become a place of heat loss. In addition, harmful condensation can form in large crevices.
Warming of the wooden ceiling with his hands outside
If you do not want to insulate the ceiling from the inside, it can be insulated from the outside. Assemble your own hands simply. Ceiling desirable to insulate the outside by means of foam. This material is durable and easy to install. Instead, the foam can be used mineral wool.
Thermal insulation of the ceiling can be realized by means of a heat insulating material stacking roll
Before you begin, you need to clean the attic of the various subjects. After the cleaning is necessary to make measurements. It should be noted that for the insulation need to use the foam sheets having a thickness greater than 5 centimeters.
Warming by means of foam produced in the following order:
- Cover the whole loft space sheets.
- Places fill joints with foam.
- Next you need to decorate the attic floor. To do this, you can install a cement screed, which should pour over the reinforced mesh.
Insulate the attic floor is possible with foam
Ceiling insulation algorithm with the outer part by means of the mineral wool:
- First you need to clean the attic and conduct preliminary measurements.
- Then you need to assemble the frame for the floor. Do not forget to set the varnish on the frame.
- Thereafter, a waterproofing layer to be stacked. As the waterproofing material may be used glassine.
- Place the mineral wool sheets. If possible, avoid the appearance of gaps.
Thermal insulation of the ceiling in a wooden house using sawdust and penofol: turn-based scheme
you can prepare a good thermal insulation mixture of sawdust and cement. To carry out installation work you need asphalt. Instead, it can take any other insulating material. Apart from glassine paper, you will need a couple of bags of chips and cement.
A mixture of sawdust and cement for insulation retains heat well in a wooden house
To mix lasts a long time you need to pay attention to the quality of sawdust. They should be dry and not too small. If the smell of mold, use them strictly prohibited in the sawdust.
Scheme of insulation of the ceiling in the house of cement and sawdust solution:
- First treat the wooden ceiling with the help of specialized antifungal agents.
- Place the moisture barrier over the entire floor area.
- Mix with cement dust.
- The resulting mixture was uniformly lay across the plenum area of overlap.
- Tamp solution. This may be just a little walk through the mixture.
Penofol has proven itself as a heater. He retains heat well, durable and easy to install
Today penofol widespread, since the material is inexpensive and easy to install. Furthermore, penofol has high heat and noise insulation.
The process of warming the ceiling in a private home with the help of penofol:
- First you need to attach to the surface penofol. You can use staples or screws. Attach sheets can butt.
- Further, seal tape sheets joints.
- Then fabricate wooden frame using battens. This design helps to avoid condensation.
- On the frame, set the drywall.
Warming of the wooden ceiling polystyrene own
Insulate the ceiling in a wooden house can be polystyrene. This material has the highest thermal insulation performance. The disadvantage of polystyrene is its high cost. Furthermore, the material is flammable.
In order to properly insulate the house with the help of this material, adhere to the following algorithm:
- First, the material should lie between beams. The gap between adjacent tiles should be minimum.
- Fill seams with foam. Gaps should not be, since the risk of leakage increases as the heat them.
- Cover the ceiling with the help of boards. Do this procedure is necessary only if you intend to use the attic.
Expanded polystyrene is presented in the form of rigid plates that need to be laid between the rafter boards or directly on the floor of the attic
More can be used for thermal insulation crate, in which case the algorithm is as follows:
- First you need to make a preliminary layout.
- Then you need to attach to the ceiling batten made of galvanized profile.
- Between the profiles set expanded polystyrene sheets. All seams fill with foam.
- Hem panel.
- If there are cracks on the wall, they need to be closed by special ceiling moldings.
Thermal insulation of attic floor using expanded polystyrene (video)
There are multiple versions of the ceiling insulation. If you have the chance, it is advisable to insulate the home using Styrofoam. If your budget is tight, use a mixture of cement and sawdust. It is also a good thermal insulation material is mineral wool. It is worth noting that the choice of method of insulation is necessary to pay attention to the flatness of the ceiling. If there a large number of distortions, it is desirable to insulate the outer housing parts by means of roll materials.